Go, Wendy, go!

A little bit of motivation
✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
 

"What the , Kang Seulgi!"

 
 
 
Wendy screeched and ran even faster, her heels digging the asphalt so hard sediments went flying everywhere. She gasped and panted, looking behind to see Seulgi soon catching up to her and Wendy gave a ferocious growl. "The are you doing, Seulgi?!"
 
 
 
"I'M... GIVING- YOU. ICANTDOTHIS-" Seulgi panted out, wheezing as she held her waist and jogged behind Wendy. Her other hand holding what seems to be a portable speaker. ", WENDY. SLOW- DOWN!"
 
 
 
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Wendy hollered and soon picked up her pace, sweat running down all over her reddened face. She can already hear the first beats of the songs and Wendy swears to the Almight God above she was going to beat up Kang Seulgi later on.
 
 
 
"Rising up, back on the streets."
 
 
 
Wendy willed herself not to listen but with a psychotic girl hot on her heels holding that damned speaker, she was seriously considering stopping and just tripping said girl over. 
 
 
 
"Just a man and his will to survive."
 
 
 
"WEN. WEN AH. HAH! AH AH!" Seulgi managed to pant out but continued with her chase after Wendy. "H-HIMNAE- JUST. PHEW MAN AM I OUT OF SHAPE."
 
 
 
Wendy's legs were aching all over, not to mention her head getting even dizzier at each step she takes. 
 
 
 
"And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night."
 
 
 
Wendy gave a short scream of encouragement and sprinted forward, her legs practically giving out as she crossed the finish mark. She laid down on the ground and warily observed the other girl coming towards her. 
 
 
 
"E-Eye of the tiger!" Seulgi panted out and collapsed beside Wendy, her chest heaving from all the running she did. Wendy grimaced and weakly punched the girl beside her, but her strength failed her as her arm limply fell across Seulgi's chest unable to move anymore. "Nice workout as usual, Seungwan-ah. Aren't I a great motivation?"
 
 
 
"Shut," Wendy breathed out, an arm splayed across her face as she gave a small smile because come to think of it, that song really pumped up her energy (or made her blood boil, whichever). "up, Seulgi."
 
 
 
Seulgi laughed and willed her body to get up and hover over the younger girl. Wendy raised a brow as a shadow cascaded over her, blocking the light so she opened one eye and was met face-to-face with a grinning Kang Seulgi. Wendy laughed through her nose and meekly tried to push Seulgi away.
 
 
 
 
"Good job, Wendy! Do you want a reward?"
 
 
 
 
"Depends on what the reward would be?"
 
 
 
 
"A kiss from me."
 
 
 
"Ah, then no thanks." Wendy joked and turned her head to the side making Seulgi frown. 
 
 
 
"What the heck!? Wendy Son!" Seulgi huffed out and placed both of her palms at either sides of Wendy's cheeks, promptly sitting down at Wendy's stomach. Wendy gasped as Seulgi squished her cheeks making her lips jut out. The older girl laughed and leaned down to give a quick kiss on Wendy's puffed out lips.
 
 
 
 
"Now wasn't that nice."
 
 
 
 
Wendy grumbled as soon as Seulgi pulled away, leaving the other girl giggling at her cute antics. Seulgi carefully got off of Wendy and helped the latter to a sitting up position, pulling the younger girl's hand as she stood up. "But seriously, what's up with the song?"
 
 
 
 
Wendy asked with a laugh but Seulgi just responded with a cheeky smile.
 
 
 
✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
A/N: Ahaha, seuldy's been in my mind ( and heart ) lately so i realised why not write a small fic about them! seuldy is so cute ; ; and i can totally imagine seulgi doing something this ridiculous to cheer wendy on and oh god 94liners give me heart cramps.
 
and make sure to check out my ongoing fic! It's wenrene C : as usual. although i'm a lazy that don't update diligently iM SORRY.