Chapter I : My First Capture

Idols And Their Talent Scouts

Since the arrival of the Hallyu Wave, idols have been popping up from left to right as agencies are eager to release their new girl groups , boy bands and solo artists. These amazingly talented people did not exactly send in a resume to apply to be the next g.o.d. No , they were discovered and found on the streets , on their own gigs or even through the Internet. Their dreams as stars used to be just dreams until they meet that someone capable of connecting them to the beginning of their aspiration-come-true. Their dreams are fulfilled by people like us , Talent Scouts.

I've been a talent scout for quite awhile but I'm considered the maknae of the talent scout industry. Being the maknae doesn't mean I don't have the skills though and agencies knew it. It was uncommon to work for more than one corportation because all these agencies are extremely demanding and thirsty for their next SHINEEs and After Schools. One just couldn't keep up to the high demand. I'm one of the few who were crazy ... and capable enough to live with the stress.

I'm signed under LOEN and SM as their major scout , always on the lookout for any sign of viable talent. I've been nicknamed The Stork by some of the