Drawing

Compliments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day as Seulgi was hanging out at Wendy at her apartment ( or den ) because the latter thought of an idea that would help her get Joy. So here's the 94 duo sitting on Wendy's couch as Wendy has a whole mess of art supplies sprawled around the table. 

" So you want me to draw her? " Seulgi chirpped 

" I think it would be better this way don't you think since your chicken farm ugh... " Wendy shivers. 

" I swear. Irene unnie's just getting back at me because I tripped her by accident the other day. " Seulgi chirps. 

" Hey I'd be pissed too. You were rolling like a log headed towards her and didn't bother stopping until you noticed that her face met the floor. " Wendy remarked. 

" IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I swear! " Seulgi defends. 

" Whatever, just get to the drawing. " Wendy said 

" YESH MADAM! " Seulgi salutes as she starts drawing. 

------------------------------------------------------

HOURS LATER... 

Seulgi falls asleep after completing the drawing of Joy but Irene happens to walk by and smirks as she notices the drawing and her supplies that are still layed out. 

" This is what you get for tripping me you stupid bear. " Irene grunted as she grabs the eraser. 

After making a few adjustments to Seulgi's drawing. Irene grins satisfied as she closes the sketchbook and puts it back into Seulgi's arms and heads to her room. 

--------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY... 

Joy was having a movie day with Ha Young and Chanmi at her house as they were all sprawled around the couch. However, suddenly the doorbell rings interrupting their movie time as they all groan as Joy walks to the door. 

" I swear whoever's bugging us at this time better have a good reason. " Joy grunted 

Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter