Chapter 12

KILLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The more you care, the more you have to lose."

 

Jimin can’t believe on what he just found out about that boy, Jeon Jungkook. What he’s doing here, sticking with Yein around. He rubbed whole his face as he realized about it. Yes, Yein had been sticked with Jungkook all the time since he came back here.

 

He can’t let this thing just like that. Jeon Jungkook is a killer?

 

‘Is he going to kill Yein? I can’t let Jungkook stay close with Yein. No, I can’t. Yein must know the truth.’ He muttered alone in his car. He just finished read a document from his investigator about Jungkook.

 

He knows something is not good about that boy and he did a right decision to have Jungkook’s information.

 

That Jungkook is even younger than him by 2 years old. What he just did with his life in young age? Kill people?

 

He starts his engine and moves to go Yein’s house. He needs to make sure Yein is fine since he don’t see Yein around. He got so many works recently, that’s why he don’t have time to check her out around.

 

 

 

He pressed Yein’s doorbell while waiting for her to open it patiently. He observed Yein’s outer house as he still waiting for Yein at outside her house. He wrinkles his forehead when he saw a pair of shoes that she won’t wear it; a man’s shoes.

 

As fas as he knows Yein is living here alone. 

 

Someone is inside her house? Who?

 

No way…

 

He chuckled by himself as he knows there's no way Jungkook is living with her here. He quickly erased his stupid thoughts away from his head and continues chortle as he still didn't believe that he can think like that way about Yein.

 

 

 

Finally Yein opened her door after waiting 3 minutes outside her house. “Hi. Sorry, I’m taking shower just now.”

 

He made a fake smile on his face, “It’s okay.” Where it not okay when she got a man’s shoes in her house. He entered her house, nothing much changes; still neat and clean like he first time came there before. A house with girl’s scent.

 

“How’s doing?” He took a seat on her sofa without any ask from Yein. He made like his own house. Yein hides her gasp, taking a deep oxygen into her heart. “Well, good.” She grinned toothless to him standing in front of him.

 

“Why you’re standing there? Take a sit.” He pats the sofa asking her to sit beside him. She made a fake chuckle, rubbing her back neck with her palm. “Oh yeah. Sorry.” She took a sit on the sofa next to Jimin but not so close.

 

“I’m sorry, for not taking you for ice cream treats. I got works to do. Its company works.” He sighed.

 

“It’s okay. Besides, on that day, I straight away get home because I’m tired. By the way, what bring you here?” Yein asked, feeling weird because Jimin came to her house at night. Usually he won’t do that.

 

He laughed out of blue, “Why? I can’t come here?”

 

“No, no, no. It’s not like that. I mean you never come to my house at night before even once. This is your first time.” She tried to make situation clear.

 

“Ah, I know right. Well, actually I was thinking to do some camping. Would you like to join? I already invited Taehyung along with us.”

 

“Oh, I see.” She chortled, “Is this just what you want to tell me?” She continued her chortle in good way.

 

He raised his both brows, “Yes, that’s it.” He joined her chortle together filled up the moment of awkwardness.

 

She nodded, “Well, that’s good plan. Why not?” She gave her answer; means yes. She showed her smile to him and he smiled back.

 

 

 

As Jimin went home, Jungkook gets out from Yein’s room where he hid there. He exhales a relieve breath as he can heard Yein called him out. “Is he gone?” He peeked a slightly of her door, checking around.

 

Yein laughed on his cute acts, “No, he already go. Just come out.”

 

He gets annoyed, “Geez, why that guy comes to your house at night? It’s almost 10PM.” His annoyed face still not lose.

 

Yein knocked his head, “Then, what are you? A girl?” He didn’t even realized he’s a guy too who coming to my house at this late night.

 

Yes, he moved out of my house. I don’t see any reasons of it but he said, he want to give me some of privacy. Maybe he did it because my overreaction before keep asking him to get out of my house.

 

Nah, see. He leaves you like you wanted to. Serve you right, Jeong Yein. I sighed silently in my mind as I thought about it.

 

He grinned shameless, “Okay, okay. I’m leaving now. Call me if you got something happen. Take care. I’m just around here.” He told me in his soft voice.

 

I nodded, letting him go once again where I don’t want him to go. But this time, I know nothing will happen. Hopefully…

 

 

//

 

 

Jimin went to Yein’s office to look for Jungkook around if he's doing well. He can see Jungkook is doing his work on his desk silently. He just can't stop thinking that Jungkook boy is working here with her.

 

“Yah, don’t forget our camping this weekend, Taehyung, Yein-ah!” He reminded them of their weekend plan.

 

He turned to Jungkook’s desk which makes Jungkook to stare him back. “Jungkook-ssi, would you like to join us?” Yein looked at Jimin as he said it to Jungkook and then turned to Jungkook to see what his response.

 

“Why not?” He smirked.

 

I looked at Jimin, with a slightly frown on my face. Why he suddenly wants to invite Jungkook as well?

 

 

//

 

 

 

They’re preparing the things for camping and barbeque later. Thanks to Jimin, everything is much easier since he brought a lot of things here.

 

“You sit down. Let our doing everything.” Taehyung forced me to not do anything. He takes my shoulder down to a chair. “Don’t do anything. Sit!” He pointed his one finger to me, giving warner to me if I even move by an inch.

 

Jimin and Jungkook just watched us and then shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter