Special Three Wishes

KILLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I had the cutest daydream about you today...”

 

 

I sighed as I reached my home. I looked at it overall. It’s nice and beautiful. Unfortunately, this is home that I can’t feel comfortable to live at.

 

Because of that Jeon Jungkook.

 

I’m feeling greatly annoyed of it. But I reminded of myself, you’re cool and you don’t do angry at person who wants to kill you someday.

 

His face appeared every time I think about him. His face…… I was thinking how to describe his looks. As far I observed his looks, he has beautiful lips. Also his deer eyes. It’s round and dark really suited for his ‘innocent’ looks.

 

I heard the main door opened up. I know who that person is. He’s just got home.

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

He won the game today and that’s means I lost our bet. And he won again. I never thought he’s good on sport and the moral of story is- don’t bet with someone who is confident at the first place.

 

I smiled to him as I saw his tired looks. “Are you okay? Where have you been gone?” I asked first. I don’t think I want to ask but my mouth is decided to talk by its own self without my heart’s permission.

 

He nodded with a small grin, “Yeah. I’m okay. Are you okay?” He asked me back with his mellifluous voice. It’s so so so so pleased to hear his voice after the incident he’s missing and being not really good.

 

I love every time he asked my condition, feeling like been take care of someone. “I’m good. Congratulations on your winning. So, that’s means…..”

 

“I won our bet, right? So, fulfill my three wishes.” I’m not surprised he actually remembered our bet but I really hope that he forget about it. Seems like he’s not forget about it.

 

“Well……” I paused.

 

“My first wish is be my girlfriend in a day.”

 

What? Wait, girlfriend? His girlfriend? Me? Jeong Yein? Girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook?

 

All thoughts are running in my mind right now. I’m so speechless. What the heck he’s talking about?

 

“Excuse me? Are you okay?” His voice broke my deep thought in my mind. Back to reality. I take a look at his face. I cupped his face which is just next to me when he took a seat beside me. His mouth still stuck to the front. “What’s wrong with you?” Again, he asked me with a weird look on his face.

 

This is insane. What did I do just now? I… hold… his… cheeks… with… my… hands… Really! Something’s wrong with me. Am I too shocked?

 

He chuckled, “I don’t care. You can’t reject it because I won the bet so you have to be my girlfriend. Starts from this 12.00 a.m until tomorrow 12.00 a.m. okay?” He smiled brightly to me, yeah a teasing smile because he knows I’m shocked and even cupped his face.

 

Oh god!

 

Must I do that to him? I must be crazy!

 

 

 

 

I’m officially Jeon Jungkook’s girlfriend after 12.00 AM. I’m in my room, and not sleeping because I don’t even think I can sleep tonight because of that Jungkook. I was thinking about being his girlfriend.

 

He knocked my door and opened it up before I even give my permission. Well, he thinks he can do anything he wants in this house. I want to scream because I’m mad at him doing whatever he wants.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“My second wish…”

 

Second wish? In this middle night?

 

I can’t believe what just I hear, “What? Wait, what? Second wish?” Seeking for confirmation. He nodded innocently, “Yeah, my second wish. What’s wrong with that?” He rolled his eyes; once again it looks like teasing me.

 

“Err, okay…” I sighed, I have no reason to ‘kick’ him out. “What is it?”

 

“I want to sleep with you.” He said innocently with his eyes rolled adorably.

 

“Wh… what?” I chuckled for no reason like I lost my mind already. Sleep with me? Thousands thoughts are crossing in my mind. I can’t even imagine it. He can’t wait anymore and just get into my room and lying down on my bed. “What are you thinking? Huh?” He looked me with a wonder look and I just realized this is ing embarrassing. What do I think actually?

 

“Come, I won’t do anything to you.” He put his head on my pillow and fixes himself into comfort zone. He just staring me what would I do next. “Don’t you want to sleep?” Again, he speaks up.

 

I slowly approach my bed which is my own but it feeling like his bed. Finally I’m lying down on my bed which is next to him. I never had been close to him like this. My heart is beating fast and faster.

 

I face my body to ceiling where I don’t know whether want to turn my back to him or face him or I don’t know anymore. I’m acting like dead body.

 

My heart almost stopped when suddenly he turned his body to face me. I moved my eyeball to peek him. It’s too close his face with mine.

 

“Jeong Yein…” He whispered since we’re both already close to each other.

 

“Yes?” I dared myself to answer him. He shook his head adorably with a pout on his mouth. “Don’t you should afraid of me?”

 

“Why would I? I mean, well I’m afraid of you… sometimes…” I stuttered. He laughed but not too long before his laugh fades. “Really? You should be afraid of me.” He laughed, again.

 

“Look at your laugh. How suppose me being afraid of you.” I join to laugh with him.

 

“What? Don’t laugh with me.”

 

“What? No, no, no, I want to laugh. You can’t stop me.” I with my ugly laugh. He gets annoyed and stopped my laughter with his palm. “Shut up. Your laugh is so ugly!”

 

“What? Ugly? I think this is the most adorable laugh ever I did.” I don’t even realize that I’m joking with him for the first time on my bed.

 

“What the heck, where that word adorable comes from? Who tell you that? Such a liar.” He acted he get annoyed but then he smiled and it’s so beautiful.

 

“Geez, whatever.” I gave up on him. I can’t win over him.

 

“Okay, sorry. I should let you win.” His soft voice entered my eardrums.

 

“Tomorrow, let’s go to date.” He broke the silence for a while. I turned my body to face hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter