Sour makes you happy?!

There's No One Like You

The days passed by without any big issues with Kyuhyun. I successfully ignored his attempts of letting me do things that could be assumed as action as a butler or a maid.

It didn’t take long for us to get to the recording studio to record our first single as Super Junior. Well.. not exactly our first single as Super Junior but our first single with Kyuhyun. And even that was like saying too much. Beside the chorus he had one line and he never seemed to be part of the dancing parts.
Honestly spoken – it cracked me up to see our holy savior in such a mess. Or to put it on the MV – not to see our holy savior. I couldn’t see the improvement to our previous singles beside we were one member larger. But as I said before – he didn’t show up on the vid pretty often. Even I had to search for him, although I knew where his place in the formation was.

Nevertheless we had lots of stress because of promotional work. We had nearly no time to sleep and were nearly every day on stage at a different TV- or radio station. But to be honest I liked that. It showed me that we were on the right path. And even if it was stress it was great. Somehow I began to believe that I loved this kind of stress. The good thing was – we could see what we achieved. The more we did, the more fans got attached. And the best was – a lot of our fans didn’t like Kyuhyun. So it was quite hard for our ‘holy savior’ to survive. But to be honest I was quite upset because they would catcall him. We were one band (at least something like that) and so it felt like they were catcalling me and the others too.

But fact was, that all this mess didn’t seem to interest Kyuhyun at all. Whenever there were fans shouting “Only twelve” he shrugged and smiled. Of course he knew he had at least twice as much fans as others of us had. Shindong, to put an example.

“The next couple will be Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Sungmin-sshi, please sit down on this chair and let me blindfold you. Like the others you’ll have to taste what he gives you. If you can tell me what it is you’ll get a point.” The MC pulled me out of my thoughts and so I looked to Kyuhyun who was sitting beside me.  “Everything he can give you is mashed so he wouldn’t know what he gives you at all. Of course he can smell but either thing he took out, he has to give it to you.” Yes.. promotional show. I hated stuff like this when I was teamed up with Cho Kyuhyun.

“Arasseo..” Slowly I got up from my chair and walked over to the one in the middle of the studio. I took a short glance at the wagon that was standing beside the chair. The MC was right. Everything was mashed and somehow it seemed like everything looked exactly the same. Even the color was the same.
I sat down and let the MC blindfold me. Relaxed I leaned back, waiting for what would come. After a few seconds I heard Kyu beside me.

“Open your mouth wide.. I accidently took a grand portion..” Kyuhyun murmured and I felt the cool metal at my lips. Like he told me I opened my mouth wide and closed it slowly taking all from the spoon that Kyuhyun had on it.

It didn’t take long for me to taste what he gave me. Hastily I lowered my head and put a hand in front of my mouth. It felt like my whole face was cramping. Angrily I kicked Kyuhyun’s  shin trying to get this thing out of my mouth. Of course it wasn’t allowed to spit it out but honestly I thought about to puke if I swallowed it.
The audience laughed hard. Also I heard Han Geng, Heechul and Leeteuk laughing behind my back. So it didn’t work to hide my face. I hated Kyuhyun! I hated him more than anything else on this world.
I heard Kyuhyun moan and I could see it in front of my eyes how he got down on his knee to rub his hurt shin.

I don’t know how long I took to swallow all of this extremely sour thing in my mouth. Before I was able to speak I had to massage my jaw. Everything hurt because of this jerk.

“Do you know what it is, Sungmin-sshi?” The MC asked.

“Yes I do. It’s lemon.” I answered with a slightly raspy voice. I took of the blindfold and glared at Kyuhyun. “Which of these is it?” Kyu looked at me in disbelief until it seemed like lightning him.

“Seems like I confused it. It wasn’t my intention to give you lemon.” Kyuhyun looked at me and smiled.

“But it’s my intention right now!” I took one of the cups and smelled until I found the lemon. I took out the spoon and began to smile brightly. I could do this with aegyo! “Kyuhyun-ah AHHHH!” Like I told him he slowly opened his mouth and I grinned while putting a portion of this thing into his mouth. Of course I didn’t take a grand portion how he did but either way it was sour enough for him to make some funny facial expressions.

“He’s right.. this is lemon!” Kyuhyun mentioned and the whole studio began to laugh. Not just because of this statement but also because of his face he was making.

“You’re right. That means KyuMin-Couple gets a point too! Congratulations!!” The MC cheered the audience and I went back to my seat. Even now the water kept flowing into my mouth because of this dead head. He would regret it. He would regret it really bad!

 

_________________________________

Here I am, back again with a new chapter ^^

I hope you'll like it and like it's always - subscriptions and comments are loved.. comments are TRULY loved!! ♥ ^~^