One shot

Bubble Tea and A Slice of Cake

One shot.

 

Sehun was reading Fan's comments on internet when Luhan screamed out loud. Sehun threw his phone and ran toward luhan who was munching on a cookie.

 

" Lu? What happened?! Are you okay?!" Sehun was out of his breath and luhan looked at sehun with his deer eyes, fluttering his eyelashes which got Sehun's heart melted like an ice. Well, Sehun's heart once was an ice until Luhan came and melted his heart in to  puddle of water. It is was visible, Kyungsoo could have mopped the puddle.

 

" HUN! " luhan ran toward sehun and hugged his waist, resting his head on Sehun's broad chest, taking in his scent.

 

" baby, what happened? Did ' bubble tea' hurt you? Oh god you scared me!"

 

" Hun~ I.. I.." Luhan was about to cry ad Sehun sensed it, so he hugged the smaller boy tightly, securing him.

 

" what is wrong, Luhan? Tell me."

 

" I.." Luhan was stuttering and Sehun looked into Luhan's eyes, trying to read what was in Luhan's pretty mind.

 

" Lu.." Sehun tightened his grip, forcing Luhan to say something.

 

Closing his eyes, luhan screamed 

 

" I WANT FRENCH FRIES, BUBBLE TEA AND CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!"

 

".."

 

"......"

 

" Hun?"

 

Sehun smiled and held Luhan's hands.

 

" sure, let's go. Our bubble tea must be hungry." Luhan's face brightened up.

 

Sehun guided luhan into their shared bedroom, after that he took Luhan's hoodie that was hung inside his wardrobe and helped luhan wearing it. Sehun stared at luhan lovingly while rubbing Luhan's 7 months bump.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

" I want fried chicken, chicken burger with extra cheese, a strawberry cupcake and-"

 

" lu.." Sehun held Luhan's hand who was holding the menu and kept on ordering food without a pause. Luhan pouted and once again, Sehun's heart melted.

 

" luhan, I.. Oh god you know how to melt me." Sehun smiled at his spouse lovingly and luhan blushed.

 

" I know you love me, hun.. So I want bubble tea after this." Luhan smiled and damn, sehun can't say no to luhan.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

 

" Hun?" Luhan called sehun from their shared room and sehun ran toward his spouse like he was a slave to his master.

 

 Yes, sehun was a slave to his queen Luhan.

 

" yes. Lu?" Sehun hugged smaller's waist and bit the flesh on his neck.

 

" h-hun.."

 

Sehun hummed.

 

" i-i.. This.. My shirt i-is too small.. Am I fat now?" Luhan's eyes were teary and sehun pulled away and faced luhan.

 

" no, you're not fat. You're pregnant and you're beautiful. " sehun smiled and kissed Luhan's cheeks.

 

" are you.. But.."

 

" no buts, luhan. I love you.'

 

" hun."

 

" yes?"

 

" I want bubble tea."

 

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

It was midnight and sehun just got back from a concert. He got on the bed quietly, didn't want to wake his precious Queen up.

 

..

 

"Hun?"

 

".."

 

" SEHUN AHHH!"

 

Sehun opened his eyes widely and looked at his beautiful 9 months pregnant wife, his face looked tired and worried.

 

" what happened?? "

 

"  Sehun. I want bubble tea."

 

" but lu, it is midnight and I'm sleepy i-"

 

" YOU HATE ME!"

 

" NO! okay I will go buy one for you now."

 

" I want taro flavored bubble tea" 

 

" okay"

 

" with whipped cream"

 

" wh-whipped cream?" 

 

" and extra bubble."

 

" .."

 

" OH YEAH! I WANT A SLICE OF CAKE TOO!"

 

" baby, isn't it too-"

 

" wh-why.."

 

" no. Nothing. I will go change my clothes now."

 

" hun. I love you."

 

Sehun smiled before reaching for his jacket before heading off to their favorite bubble tea shop.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

" Se-sehun" Luhan was in their toilet, brushing his teeth when he felt strange.

 

" Se..SEHUN!!! AAARGGGHHH" 

 

Sehun ran quickly as he heard Luhan's screamed.

 

" YES, BABY?!"

 

" MY TUMMYYY AAARRGGHHHH HUUNN HEELPP"

 

Sehun held Luhan's waist securely while helping the smaller to walk out of their toilet .

 

" Hun.. It h-hurts.." Luhan's face was pale and sehun got worried.

 

" Lu, Okay I will bring you to hospital. " with that, sehun drove his Mercedes car to the nearest Hospital.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

2 hours passed and luhan was still writhing in pain. Sehun wipe Luhan's sweat on his forehead with his right hand while holding Luhan's hand with his left hand. He kept on kissing Luhan's forehead to ease Luhan's pain but it didn't work.

 

" AAHHH!!" 

 

" LU? DOCTOORRR"

 

" HUN B-BABY OH MY AAHHHH!!!"

 

" CALM DOWN BABY DOCTOR IS COMING!"

 

Doctor came in and he told the pair that it was the time for luhan to deliver their baby.

 

" hun, i-im scared." Luhan was crying and sehun kissed Luhan's face while holding his hands.

 

" baby, I will be by your side." 

 

2 hours passed and luhan gave birth to a chinese - Korean baby.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

" oh my, look at his face." - baekhyun 

 

" jong, he looks beautiful should we arrange his marriage with our baby?" - Kyungsoo 

 

" he is beautiful. I don't mind, sweetheart."- JongIn.

 

" omg, Kris ge~ I want our Gucci to be this cute too " - tao.

 

" baby, our baby will be cuter."- Kris 

 

"  my stomach is too big, I can't see" - suho.

 

" no worries, junmen I'm here" - lay

 

" awww I want to kiss him" - baekhyun

 

" I want to kiss you more." - Chanyeol.

 

"Chenchen.. He is.. Per..fect. " - xiumin.

 

" baozi baby, I'm more perfect so just look at me." - Chen.

 

" lu? Are you awake?" - sehun.

 

"Sehun.. Where is our bubble tea?" 

 

" here." Sehun smiled.

 

Everyone looked at luhan who was laying on bed, looking fragile and weak. Sehun tied his hair like apple and it made he looked cuter. His face was pale, his body looked small.

 

" baby, what should we name him?"

 

" a him? I.. Hmm.. I don't know."

 

Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead again and said " what about Xihun?"

 

Luhan smiled and nodded.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

"XIHUN!"

 

the said boy looked at his mom with his big cute eyes and laughed.

 

" no. I'm not gonna fall for that! Did you drink my bubble tea?"

 

The boy just looked at his mom, dumbfounded.

 

" XI-" His words were cut off when a pair of strong arms sneaked inside his shirt and when he looked behind, it was ert sehun.

 

" hey babe." He kissed Luhan's neck.

 

" h-hnng" luhan moaned.

 

" baby, get ready on all four in bed, I'm gonna force that naughty boy to fall asleep." Sehun smirked and luhan ran into their bedroom.

 

🍼🍰🍪

 

Sehun jumped on luhan and pinned him on bed while marking his fragile and pale skin. It was hot and suddenly when sehun kissed Luhan passionately..

 

" hun, I want hot chocolate."

 

Damn.

 

 

 

SO I DID THE SEQUEL IM SORRY IF THIS BUT I SERIOUSLY OUT OF IDEA 😭🔪 

 

* today and tomorrow got exoluxion in Beijing i hope hunhan meet secretly * 🎉🎉🎉