Two stars

Falling for my Bully

YOUR POV

This is the end for me but im not worried at all beacuse nobody will ever like me

3

2

1

And I jumped...

 

As I fell I felt the wind in my hair but then it stopped and I felt hands grab the back of my shirt and pull me up. I looked up to see a familiar figure that I thought I will never see, the one I love and the one who bullies me, Zico. I was so supprised to fee him there and as soon as my feet were on the ground I tried to run but he soon grabbed my wrist.

What do you want? I asked zico with a coldness in my voice but the next thing that happed left me in shock, he hugged me. I was so shocked and tried o get free but I couldnt so I just let him hug me and soon I felt tears fall down my eyes but I didnt care if I looked weak in front of him anymore.

 

ZICO POV

Time stopped as I saw _____ jump but I knew I had to stop her so I ran as fast as I can and grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her up. She tried to get away but the next think suprised her and even suprised me, I huggd her. She tried to get out of the hug but I didnt let go. I dont want her to leave me again so I just hugged her and soon I heard her crying

PAIN

I felt pain in my heart knowing im the one who made her cry

SAD

I felt sad knowing I made her cry and I regret it so much

I soon started crying as well and I knew I looked weak but I didnt really care at all. As log as I have the one I love and I love _____.

I pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears away and I regret making her hurt so much, I regret making her cry, and I regret letting her go but now that I have her back im never letting go, never.

 

YOUR POV

Zico soon wiped my tears away and I knew I fell in love with Zico and the next question he asked suprised me

_____ will you be my girlfriend? he asked and I knew I just had to say yes so I did and he hugged me and I hugged him back. I knew at that moment i loved him and I will always want to me by his side no matter what.

AUTHOR POV

You both then looked up at the star and saw that the star that was alone earlier was no longer alone. There was a star next to it and at that moment you both didnt feel alone. You both felt happy that you can finally confess your feelings to eachother and you knew you have fallen for your bully and Zico knew he had fallen for you and that he finally found his star.

 

 

 

So I decided to end the story here since I cant think of anything else for the story and hopefully I can make another story soon aand tell me if you want a small sequel chapter after this one and if you do I willl post it on this story. Thank you to all those who subscribbed to this story and im sorry if it isnt that long. I would also like to thankk JuliaDearest and Maan2442 for leaving a comment on the story and hopefully I can make A bigger and better story soon.