Chapter 4

Bittersweet

We finished eating and without any more word, went to our respective rooms and prepared.

 

I was staring into space while my body was submerged in the tub. "Jiyong...." I say his name with so much pain wrapped in it. And before I know it, warm tears are streaming down my face.

 

 

 

I don't know what's with him this time.

Jiyong is the type of person who do things EXACTLY the way he wants to. He's never been a conformist. He easily feels suffocated.

He's really spontaneous. And I admire him for that. But sometimes I just can't understand his ways anymore. More often than not, he comes to an extent of doing things even at the expense of hurting my feelings.

 

 

 

You might think he's really that selfish. But I don't.I think he's just restless. Like a child is.

And though it frustrates me, I still love him just the same. Regardless of anything.

Yeah. It's true that he's one heck of a player. And one thing I can be proud of with our relationship is that, I was the only girl who was able to withstand him and to last this long.

 

 

Well, I am not Dara Park for nothing. I make the impossible possible. I'm up for any challenges. I never quit without giving a good fight.

 

 

Fine. Fine. I didn't stick up for him jut because it's challenging, okay? I love him.

I just love him SO much that I keep understanding and forgiving him for his shortcomings. Like all those times he would engage himself in scandals. Like all those times he went clubbing and flirting with all sorts of girls. Like when he dated other girls.

Yeah. I just stood there and watched him hurt and break me. I endured it all. Not because I want to prove him I'm not a weakling and that I can take any of his blows. Not because he's G-Dragon and losing him is such a waste. But simply because I LOVE HIM.

Uh-huh. You heard it right. It's all because of the stupid word 'LOVE'...

 

 

Yep. I'm Sandara Park and I'm head-over-heels in love with the great G-Dragon.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

I swiftly went out of the tub and into my room.

Aigoo Dara, you have to get a hold of yourself. Stop thinking about him for once.

I rummage my closet for something to wear. Then I saw all the stuff he gave me. All the couple shoes. And those I bought for us. And those we bought together.

How can I stop thinking about him if he's all over my place?

I can't. I just can't. *sniff sniff*

I sit on the edge of my bed for a moment, trying to gather myself.

This is just like all the other times Dara. You can make it. It's not like it's the first time he did this to you.

My eyes landed on the photo frame on my bedside table. It's us. Wearing our couple shirts and grinning dorkily at the camera. Our smiles exude love and happiness.

 

 

 

Looking back, we used to be really happy. We started off as friends during trainee days. We were two happy souls. He made me forget all the painful memories I've had and helped me achieve my dream of becoming a singer. He was sweet and loving.

After a year or two, and when I got back here in Korea, we've been inseparable. We totally hit it off and were so much in love. I couldn't want anything more. He was everything a girl could ever ask for.

But somewhere along the way, he changed. It was something I'm still trying to figure out.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

After an hour or so of preparing, the four of us dash off for our training.

"Dara-ah, did you bring my corn with you?" Bommie whispers to my ears while we ran and ran and ran along.

 

Minzy and Chaerin are way ahead of us clearly unmindful of the fact that we've been running on and on for half an hour already.

 

It's official. Hwangsabbu's been harboring a grudge against us. Aigooooo~~~~~~

Bom and I are already panting to death.

Ooh. I bet she's REALLY hungry. She hardly ever touched her breakfast.

And a hungry Bom is never a good thing. She will certainly go berserk.

Good thing I didn't forget to bring her corn. But then, I'll be doomed if Hwangsabbu ever finds out. He strictly forbids Bommie to eat corn or to even get anywhere near it!

Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo.

Tabi, you jerk!!!!! This is all his fault!!! If Bommie wasn't so upset this morning, she wouldn't be this hungry.

 

 

"Dara pali.....give me my corn!..please..please..Don't worry Hwangsabbu won't see."

Oh hell. She knows Hwangssabu got eyes at the back of his head too, right? His radar are much powerful than anything you can imagine. He can ALWAYS sense it if Bom's munching her corns again. Even if he's running miles away from us now!

 

 

"Bommie-ah can you wait a bit more until this is over and we're out of his sight? You know you can't eat corn now." I was literally pleading.

 

"Daraaaaaaa!!!!!" Bom's eyes are turning into tiny slits and she's puffing her cheeks furiously.

Ottokae!!! I can not unleash the Bominator. I CAN NOT!!! Not while I'm within her radius. I still want to live.

 

 

 

I halt to a stop and grab my backpack, I dug my hands inside for her corn and the moment she saw it, she almost threw my bag away. She grabs the corn with much delight and started munching like a little girl.

. What did I do to deserve this? Now I can see Hwangsabbu from afar. He stopped. !!!!! I told you. The man's got eyes everywhere. Slowly, he turns his head around and waved us to hurry up.

. . .

 

 

 

Bommie's too engrossed with her corn so I grab her in the arms and hurriedly walk-jog towards our trainer.

This is it. Either I die in Bommie's hands or in Hwangssabu's. It's just the same.

"Bommie please hide the corn now. I think he saw us already. Please." But it's as if I'm just talking to a stone. When Bommie's on her corn, she's oblivious on everything around her.

Fine then.

As we're nearing Hwangsabbu, I can already feel his wrath. Aigoooooo~~~~~~ TT^TT