COOKING WITH MINISKIRT

COOKING WITH MINISKIRT

                                     

 

biccnaneun geosdeureun manha
geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa
Call me baby Call me baby (x2)
You know my name girl
” --- I KNOW ALL YOUR NAMES * YAYYY*

You were dancing singing loudly in front of t.v watching music bank repeat telecast. Kyungsoo was standing near the room door and was staring  at you smriking. But his looks were different dan usual because of your awesome dress.

“doro wie yeogin runway
nal baraboneun nun sok milky way
Just love me right aha
Baby love me right aha
o naegero wa mangseorijima
neon maehokjeogin naui universe
Just love me right aha
nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
Just love me right
Just love me right
Just love me right”…

You continued jumping happily and following all steps which was done for love me right song too… you were in your own world  singing and dancing. But all the problem was with your dress. You wore a mini skirt with your long hair left loose and a cute bow hair clip put up which was gifted by kyungsoo.

All was right until you did that wave step in love me right song. Your mini skirt going up and down in waves . kyunsoo came over switching off the t.v and you snapped suddenly “ yah~~ kyungsoo ya ~!! Wae?? Let me dance. I love dis song soo much …” you made the signature step of love me right singing loudly.

“ I m hungry! Prepare something “ kyungsoo told you . you were annoyed  bcoz he cut your dance in between . “ who in the world will say his girlfriend to cook ?? huh?  U r  more better than me in cooking , infact you are best!! You do it arraso” you said with a little annoyed tone but with a smile. “ hmmmm I am tired! Cook something  for me “ kyungsoo replied. You could not be anymore annoyed on your hardworking cute penguin. So you asked him” what you want me to cook? But don’t blame me later .. ramyun? Kimchi?? “ .

“lets cook spaghetti together?? That’s my favorite dish “, kyungsoo says. “I dono how to prepare” you make puppy eyes . “arraso , I will teach you , come with me “ kyungsoo says and goes to kitchen and you follow him silently.

“first lets gather ingredients! Get me cauliflower from the fridge” kyungsoo orders and you simply follow whatever he says. “ tomatoes and garlic too “ he adds taking wapron from the shelf.

“ come here! Let me tie dis” he says taking the cute pink flowery wapron and he ties it from your waist to back side. You wondered why your boyfriend has different aura today. Something was different with dis mysterious guy for sure. He was dashing and cool but something was extra .

Kyungsoo gulps seeing your cute mini skirt from back. He thinks “ I am hungry, food first “.

“ take the olive oil from the top shelf “ your boyfriend orders and you tiptoe to take the olive oil bottle and it was out of your reach , you start jumping to reach the shelf and suddenly you feel hot touch on your waist as your top is little short . kyungsoo lifted you up from waist and you get the oil bottle down and he still stands der very close to you and you can feel his heat radiating out . you get cold sweats from kyungsoo’s actions  and you just blush with a smile.

“ chop this tomatoes, and ill get spaghetti ready by that time”  he says and you follow what kyungsoo says and you chop tomatoes nicely followed with cauliflower and garlic.  Now he asks you to apply oil for baking sheets . and you look blankly at kyungsoo. He understands wat you wanted to say .  he grabs the baking sheet and the oil and stands behind you “ let me teach you ! hold this baking sheet like dis “ he touches your hand with a soft feel and you shiver with that . he is standing very closely behind you that his hot breath is touching your shoulder and der is heat radiating from his body . you do as directed “ apply oil like dis “ he demonstrates and you do it . but he continous to hold your hand for long and make you do it like a kid . you keep gulping hard and kyungsoo keeps staring at you, “ waah!! She s soo preety from side too “ he thinks.

“ now take that mixing bowl “ he says and you bend a little but kyungsoo bends with you too . your eyes go wide with him sticking to you for long time. You look at him with wide eyes , “ what?? Concentrate and learn m too hungry” he says and you turn  front immediately and blush. “ now add tomatoes and garlic “ he says holding your waist . a shiver runs down your spine.

He gets salt and pepper from the down shelf and says “ add pepper and salt , this much “ he adds holding the spoon in your hand. Your face is already completely red. You are lost. You donot know anything around exept kyungsoo sticking to you and his body heat radiating towards you, you are neither concentrating on what he is saying becoz his touches are giving you great feeling.

“ good!! Ok lets cook them now” he says taking the pan and placing on the induction . He leaves your back and goes near induction stove . It seems like you are addicted to his feel already  you suddenly feel out of feel and your heart sinks. “ mix the cauliflower and the sauce with pasta, arraso? , let me cook this by the time. I m too hungry.”

Kyunsoo keeps stressing he is hungry all the time but the hunger and thirst was not for food but for love. But It would be awkard to open up suddenly in front of his girl friend , she might get scared too he thought.

You did the job kyungoo gave you well and you took the mixing bowl and turned around to show it to kyungsoo and he suddenly turned back after the cooking is being done. Both froze at that moment. It was perfect timing for both to turn around and your eyes met.

Kyungsoo raised one of his eyebrow, you are startled at once “ T-This is done. I-Is this o-Ok?? Or sho-should I mix more??”  he takes a look at the mixing bowl and come closer to you and you move back and he places both of his hands on the kitchen slab and locks you and he whispers” its perfect.” You blush but u have a feeling which could not be explained.

You only wished that this dish never gets completed. Kyungsoo takes away the mixing bowl from your hand and leans forward slowly staring at your lips. Your heart is racing  like F1 car which is definite to win. You have no guts to meet his eyes. And he lifts your chin and command “ look at me “ . you slowly look at him and he almost approaches to kiss and you close your eyes. But you don’t feel his lips and you open your eyes suddenly and he s still staring at you. “ yahh~ what you thinking ?? think straight and concentrate on the lessons. I am hungry ” He picks up the mixing bowl and you pout at him and he gulps.

Kyungsoo is being a tease. This playboy is playing with you and your uncontrollable harmones and heart beat. Kyungsoo finishes the dish well and it seems very delicious  meanwhile you arrange the table. Its a small table  so you both sit together and start eating silently. Kyungsoo seems too hungry for food too with love. He gulps delicious cauliflower and ricotta spaghetti fast.

“ oppa! Will u slow down? “ you say and he give 0_0 expression. “ eat slowly” you say and he gives you a heart smile <3 . “ lets eats slowly and together ?” he questions and you nod at him.

Kyungsoo stared at your luscious lips once without you knowing and took a spaghetti from one end and asked you to take the other end, and you both ate it fast without your lips touching. You were being careful from your actions. Kyungsoo again dis the same thing but this time he was faster and suddenly brushed your lips . both of your eyes went wide and it was awkard .

This went on for 2 more times . and now it was like a game but after the food was done you both would stay more time on each other lips for the feel.

The yummy spaghetti was done . “ oppa ! it was yummy , gumawo “ you said. Kyungsoo kept staring at your lips and he swallowed hard. You looked at him and asked “ oppa! Is there anything on my face?? “ he nodded silently. You tried wiping near your cheeks and suddenly “ stay still !!” kyungsoo ordered. “ let me wipe it for you “ he said slowly.

He pulled you holding your neck from back and crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes went wide for more than twice from kyungsoo’s actions that day. And since the kiss was the thing you wanted too . so you closed your eyes slowly and kissed back. The lips moved with beautiful sync and soon both were struggling for air.

Kyungsoo’s hands explored your back well and you held his hair tightly and “hmmmm… “ you moaned, which made your kiss more deep and passionate . Kyungsoo had no idea of leaving your lips but you started hitting his arms indicating you need some air.

Both broke from kiss panting hard. He stared into your eyes and confessed “ I LOVE YOU” . you were in same expression of 0_0 . he pecked your lips again. “I love you” he said with heart smile . you could not believe that he finally confessed. it was more than 2 months that you were into relationship but he hadn’t  confessed but it was known that the feelings were mutual.

“ I love you too “ you pulled him to another kiss.having butterflies in your stomach.

You both smiled looking at each other. That moment was epic and needs to be framed. Kyungsoo confessing after 2 months of being in relationship, because you thought its hard to say those 3 magical words for him . because everytime he tried it would turn out to be more awkard and also his friends would . But FINALLY he confessed and “ oppa! Would you mind to teach me more dishes in future??” you asked out of blue and “ sure!! And promise me that you will only wear mini skirt when you come to learn “ he winks saying and hit his arm playfully and kisses you once again slowly and sweetly.

You had seen a different side of your boyfriend today and you are happy . Later you both sit on the coach and decide to watch some nice romcom movie and you lean completely on kyungsoo wher he keeps caressing your head and plays with your hair.

You both enjoy the movie for that evening well.

The end.

*please comment and subscibe*