1/1

7/18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Day

They had just finished their performances for their new special comeback, Devil. This album was dedicated to all the ELFs worldwide to show them their appreciation and gratitude for each and every ELF that has been by their side, through their most difficult moments to the most touching moment. SS6 encore had just finished a few days ago and it was an emotional concert. However, Tonight was different. 

 

It was going to be 7/18 in a few minutes. It was Eunhae's day. 

 

Donghae knew how the fans shipped him with hyukjae. Other than supporting the members with their whole heart, They seem to ship the couple, "Eunhae" even more than shipping the members with themselves. Some accounts in twitter makes him blush as they tweet about them without any problem. Like for example, " Did you see how donghae  hyukjae? His fingers literally WENT IN THERE! i bet they are as hell. donghae shook his head as he thought of that. However, Just when donghae thought that that was all, Fanfics came in. All these fans who are not only good in english, But they seem to have a great imagination too. He once read a story about them (eunhae, He didn't know why he clicked it, but the word "Suspenders" caught his eyes. And did he regret it? Yes. He was blushing from his ears to ears and his body was reacting to it. He quickly closed his mac book as he jumped into the shower, hoping to 'cool' himself down.)

 

But he was happy that they shipped him. It only made everything more, easier. Yes, They have been a couple for about, 8 years. All these sweet fan-services their fans see, were all true. None of them were forced, None of them were only mere fan-services. They were intentional. All of them were meant to be done at that time. Fingers touching softly, Watching each other in a way that no best friends do that. All of them were real.

 

However, The constant denying on shows were hurtful, of course. But they had to do it. SM was very much aware of them seeing each other but due to the fact that Korea isn't a country that will accept things like this easily, Denying their relationship was the only way.

 

Donghae was chewing on his lips as he sat at the back of the car. His fingers playing with the ribbons of his present. He was nervous. His legs felt like they will give up on him if he stood up now. Cold sweat has started to break out when he left the BBQ place a few minutes ago. His palms were sweating as though the freaking Niagara falls was its brother. He was extremely fidgety and he didn't know what to do. Junghoon looked in the rear mirror as a small smile was plastered on his lips. 

 

" We are about 15 minutes away from home." He said, extremely cheery and continued driving. 

 

Donghae thought that this was the first time a 15 minutes could be this nerve wrecking. 

 

***

 

On the other hand, Hyukjae was panicking, his hands were shaking badly as he adjusted his shirt, hands in his pocket as he adjusted his Jet black hair. He usually wasn't someone who gets this nervous. But then again, It was 7/18 today. It was Eunhae's day. Hyukjae had to admit, He actually have a secret twitter account, with his face as a DP and header; Of him and donghae holding hands which was of course taken by their wonderful fans at the D&E second Asia tour. He follows each and everyone of them. From the ones who have 100 followers or less to the ones who have more than 2000 of them. He reads each and every tweet about them. Sometimes he even wonder how old these girls are. Their tweets were never innocent. 

 

Fanfics? He read most of them. The ones with in each chapter to fanfics that actually made him cry. Hyukjae somehow can relate to some of the characters that donghae portrays as in real life. Being with donghae was something, He never regretted. It was the tiny little things that made them who they are now. The way donghae sleeps, he fell in love with it, Slowly at first, Then all at once. 

 

And now, Here he was, with a guitar in his hands as he sat in the darkness of his own dorm. He shooed all the members to donghae's room as he wanted this day to consist of him and donghae only. He knew donghae will come to his dorm to find him first. He always does. Even though they live in separate dorms, donghae was barely in his own dorm. He was always mopping around in his own room, Rolling in his bed. Hyukjae loved those moments. 

 

And then the door cracked open. Donghae stepped in and closed the door back. They both were in the dorm, in pitch darkness. Hyukjae took a deep breath as he bend down slightly to switch on the connector plug's switch and the whole dorm was softly lit with light, himself being in the limelight with a guitar in his hands. Donghae looked absolutely stunning under the soft lights. He could see how the latter's eyes glistened.

 

At that moment, He knew he was on the right path, to win the heart that was already his to begin with. 

Touched was an understatement to how he was feeling right now. He was extremely happy and felt as the clouds were lifting his body up in the mid air. The whole dorm was decorated. The wall in front was covered in a furry white coat which consisted of many hand written notes and letters, Which of course belong to the man just by seeing the neat handwriting compared to his horrendous ones. The ceiling had photos hanging. Photos of themselves and one particular once caught his eye.

 

It was of them kissing on their trip to Paris. Hyukjae had always dreamt of going there and when they finally did, He didn't know that the trip would have been the most memorable one. A place where they can roam around freely compared to Korea. Donghae was taken off guard when the taller male pulled him closely by the waist when they had visited the Eiffel tower and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. It was perfect. Donghae smiled fondly at that memory. Another one showed them both shirtless, tangled in the blanket on a morning. He remembered how hyukjae sneakily took a photo of them kissing.

 

And then the last one. It was a picture of himself. It was the biggest one compared to the rest. He was kneeling down on the floor, patting the puppy that was in front of him. Donghae can't seem to remember when this was taken but he seemed to be unaware of it. There was a text below the picture saying,

 

Even times like these when you are unaware of your surroundings, You are gorgeous. Your eyes lights my world up. I had to take this picture back when we were filming for Still You.

PS: Is it okay to feel jealous? You look at it with such adoration.

 

 Donghae smiled at his small note.

 

 Hyukjae suddenly cleared his throat as he caught donghae's attention.

 

" This song is for my other half." Hyukjae smiled sweetly, His gorgeous gums peaking out a little. Donghae nodded slowly as he walked towards the chair and sat down on it. Hyukjae strummed the guitar with his fingers, As he expertly held the pick between his fingers. Donghae gasped a little. Hyukjae composed a song for him? By himself? 

 

Never d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter