Chapter 1

Are You Even a Professional Sasaeng?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You could say it all started with a bang. Literally. You could also say it was my mistake since I wasn't looking where I was going. I was too absorbed in reading another BTS fanfic on my phone while trying to get to the bus stop. In the next moment, my phone was out of my hands laying face-down on the sidewalk three feet away, probably cracked, and I was on my trying to identify who I had just bumped into.

   My first thought? Beautiful.

   My second thought? Guy or girl?

   The person in question chuckled while offering me a hand. As I got up, the person said, "That's not what I was expecting to hear. A sorry, maybe, but I'm a guy, by the way."

   I blushed just a bit too madly. I guess it wasn't only a thought after all. "Sorry for bumping into you," I mumbled while turning away sheepishly. "B-b-but I can explain!" I said in a shrill voice a bit too loudly, even to my own ears. The guy also flinched a bit, another sign I was speaking too loudly. "Kookie was about to confess to his crush and it was just so romantic and adorable and I just couldn't put down my phone... Y'know?" The guy's eyes were wide by this point. I realized I was babbling and slowed down. I was pretty sure I was glowing a fire hydrant red by now and anybody a mile away could see me. My eyes were everywhere but his face.

   That's when my eyes landed on my phone. He followed my line of sight and went to pick it up before I could even take a step forward.

   "And he leaned in to kiss her before she could respond to his confession," he read while raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

   "HE DID WHAT?! NO WAY!" I exclaimed while dashing for my phone to read more only to see the small device lifted much more than I could reach for above my head. The excited smile I had quickly slid off my face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter