Final

Reprisal

Myoui Mina sighed as she noted the blatant grumbling of her stomach. She decided that she would finally, although reluctantly, rise out of bed to eat a meal. The brunette turned her attention towards the clock which read "12:32." Groaning, she hoisted herself out of the comfortable bed, and made her way into the kitchen. As soon as she stepped foot into the living room entrance, she was greeted by her fellow band mate, Jihyo.

"Hey, sleepy head! Did you sleep well?," she questioned teasingly.

Mina rolled her eyes, "Yeah, great." Both knew that they, and the rest of the girls, had slept in the early hours of the day due to the preparations for their debut. Jihyo only chuckled in response as Mina strode past her towards the kitchen. She could make out the backs of the members head as she slowly got closer, and knew the members sitting were Sana, Momo, and Jungyeon. Her loud footsteps voiced out to the three as she walked closer, and for some odd reason it had alarmed them. She observed as Momo glanced back at Mina, and immediately shot out of her seat, collecting all her dishes and piling them in the sink. The brunette could vaguely hear Jungyeon chuckling and directing towards Momo,

"You're screwed."

Soon enough, Mina had walked into the kitchen, and nodded acknowledgment to Sana and Jungyeon. She was met with Momo's shaking back as she finished up washing her dishes. Mina quirked an eyebrow at Momo's nervous tells, but shrugged it off.

"What's for breakfast?" 

Sana perked up at the question, "We made eggs! We even made a plate for you, Mina chan." Sana smiled as she gestured to a plate of eggs that sat lone on the table. 

"Oh, well thanks," Mina replied shortly.

Mina had gripped her chopsticks, when she had realized she forgot to put ketchup on the eggs. She stood from the dining table, and walked towards the refrigerator, bending down low to search for her precious condiment. The brunette began to become confused as the area the large bottle of ketchup had occupied was empty, and she couldn't seem to find in any other place in the large refrigerator. Still pondering she asked to the three,

"Do you guys know where my ketchup is?"

The followed silence was met with a loud sound of glass breaking which came from the direction of Momo, who was washing the dishes, and had obviously broken some dish ware. 

"!"

Mina paid no mind to Momo, "So do any of you know where my ketchup is?"

"Yes, Nayeon unnie? Is that you calling me? Oh well it looks like Nayeon is calling me, sorry Mina chan," and with that Sana walked out of the kitchen quickly.

Mina turned her head towards Jungyeon.

"Well I have no need to make a lame excuse like that. Good luck Momo." Jungyeon strided out slowly, chuckling as she patted Momo's back and left like Sana.

Mina still confused, paced next to Momo to meet her eyes, "So do you know where my ketchup is, Momo san?"

"No! No.. No. W-why would you think that? I-I just ate my breakfast without any ketchup... Yeah! No ketchup at all." Momo managed to choke out.

"Hmm. Alright, I mean If you say s-"

"No! I'm sorry! I used the last of the ketchup today at breakfast, I'm sorry, Mina sama! Please don't hurt me, we've been friends for so long." 

"I-"

"Mina, forgive me!"

"..."

"You used all of it? How could you even do that for one meal? There was a quarter of the bottle left? And you used ing all of it? Are you joking?"

Tzuyu had walked into the kitchen as Momo's outburst had happened. "Err.. nice. Wow, okay bye." And the tall maknae decided she'd much rather force either Nayeon or Jungyeon to buy her breakfast out, instead of eating in tense atmosphere with a Satan penguin. 

Mina huffed dramatically, scowling at Momo, "I'll get you back. Watch." The brunette bumped her shoulder against Momo's as she walked out of the kitchen in a storm. 

"I'm screwed."

 


 

Momo, whom was scared less, had decided to hole up inside the confirms of her room whom she shared with Sana, and Chaeyoung. After five hours had passed, the dancer finally had enough courage to pop her head out of the door, and ensure that the coast was clear. She hesitantly stepped foot out of the room, and the dorm was oddly reticent. Deciding that Mina had probably left the dorm to obtain more ketchup from the nearby mart. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, and the latter had screamed at the contact, but soon calmed after acknowledging who the culprit was. 

"What the hell? Don't just sneak up on me like that, Tzuyu!" The confused maknae quirked an eyebrow at Momo's jittery behavior.

"What? I just tapped your shoulder, unnie." Tzuyu gave her a little chuckle, 

"Momo, are you okay?"

"Yup. Yep. Just freaked the hell out. Oh, also, do you know where Mina is?"

"Yeah. Last time, I saw her, she was in the kitchen."

Momo's eyes widened and she quickly ran through the dorm to the kitchen. She stood at the entrance to the kitchen petrified as she saw Mina devouring all the peaches. She rushed to the kitchen table, and gathered all of the peach cores in her hands that were discarded on the table.

"My..family..." Momo cried.

Mina rolled her eyes uninterested, "Hmm, Momo. How do you enjoy these so much? I don't particularly like the hair part.."  

"Mama peach... Father peach... Sister peach..."

"Ugh, I'm so full." 

"They're gone..."

Mina had finally looked up to acknowledge Momo's presence fully, and smirked at the dancer's horrified expression.

"Now you know how it feels right?" 

"Are you joking? I am a peach! These are peaches! This is my family!" 

The two had started to be more vocal, and attracted the attention of Nayeon and Jungyeon, whom had just came home.

"Mina! How does eating all the goddamn peaches have to do with using all of the ketchup!" 

"Everything! It has everything to do with it!"

Nayeon and Jungyeon stood at the kitchen entrance, nodding their heads at the conflicted pair. Nayeon looked to Jungyeon,

"Should we stop them?" Jungyeon looked at her questioningly, 

"Are you joking? We have front row seats. We should enjoy this for as long as we have it!" 

Jihyo had then stepped out of her room to inspect the thundering agrument and joined the 2yeon pair. 

"I feel like we should stop them.." Jihyo stated. 

"Ugh, you two have no spirit. Let them fight!"

"You are horrible.." Nayeon half teased.

Jungyeon shook her head at the raven haired girl, "I am not horrible. I just know when to not interfere. Unlike you two."

"Well, you know what? I hate you!" 

"I hate you, too!" 

The trio had finally turned their full attention to the Japanese pair after an angry Momo had pushed past them. Mina sat defeated back into the dining chair, letting out a long sigh. The three turned towards each other, and all nodded in agreement. They began to walk to towards Mina, and the brunette turned towards them with a scowl burned into her face. Jihyo decided to speak first, 

"Uhh.. so that?" 

"We fought." 

"No ," Jungyeon remarked.

"Hey, hey. Okay, can you explain what happened to me?" Nayeon said concerned.

Mina sighed, "Well, Momo used all of my ketchup!"

Jihyo encouraged her on, "And?"

"...I retaliated by eating all the peaches."

"Hold up, we got a badass!"

"Shut up, Jungyeon! Anyways, then what happened?"

"We just argued and then... everything got out of control," Mina said defeated.

"Nice going."

"Jungyeon, shut the hell up."

 "Well, what do you guys think I should do?" Mina questioned, ignoring the latter.

"You should apologize, I mean, Momo apologized already, and you guys only fought because you ate all the peaches," Nayeon suggested.

"Yeah, its not like Momo meant to use all of it. She figured their would be more in fridge."

"You kinda overreacted... I mean theres like a mart five minutes from here.. in walking distance."

"I guess I should just apologize then, right?" 

"What the hell did we just say then?" Jungyeon remarked.

"Okay, okay, I'll go apologize," and with that, Mina got up, and left the three in the kitchen.

"Wait, lets backtrack. Mina got into a fight with Momo because of ketchup..." Jungyeon stated.

"Yep." 

"Yup."

 


 

"...and I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" 

"I forgive you." Momo replied as she smiled and hugged Mina. She was happy the 'tense' atmosphere and the fight had ended quickly before anything worse could happen. Momo pulled away from Mina and gave her a suggestive smirk. Mina giggled and leaned into Momo to connect their li-

Tzuyu opened the door to the room abruptly and yelled, "Unnies, let's go to the mart!"

Jungyeon happened to be walking past and stated mostly to herself, "Yeah, to get those freaks ketchup and peaches." 

 


idk what i just wrote but here it is