Final

Explanation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It had been a while since he had been here. He couldn’t believe they didn’t change the locks. The dorms were much neater than the last time. They had replaced the vase that had broken on that day. The day he left. He remembered it all to well. 

The members were yelling at him, Tao was crying in his room and Suho. Suho wore the most disappointed and betrayed expression Kris had ever seen. It killed him inside every time he thought about that day. It killed him inside to be here, but this was something he had to do. 

Kris sat on the couch. They were all out on schedules but he would wait all day if he had to. 

He only had to wait two hours before the first came back. Suho. He was the one he wanted and was afraid most to see. 

Suho stopped mid-step when he saw Kris standing before him. Disbelief crossed his features. The taller was nervous. So nervous. His mouth had gone dry as he tried to say something.  

Quickly Suho shut the door and locked it, whipping back around to glare at the elder. “What are you doing here Kris. Do you know what will happen if the president finds out you came here?” He smiled. Suho still cared.

“I needed to speak with all of you. You most of all.” Suho squinted at him. 

“What more do you have to say to us? Do you even realize how much you hurt us when you left? How much it affected me? Tao? We were a mess for weeks.” Kris hung his head in shame. He never wanted it to be like this. He never expected to leave like that, but he had to do what was best for him. That didn’t mean it didn’t hurt. 

“You have no idea how much it hurt to walk out that door Junmyeon. To leave you all. You have no idea why it even happened.” Kris could feel the on coming tears. His hands began to shake. 

“Then tell me! We were a team and team members tell one another when they are hurting, when something is wrong. It’s what we do, share our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter