Chapter 6

Arranged marriage with the cocky guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No one's POV

 

It has been 1 month since Jihyun and L became best friends...

"Yah Jihyun, want to come to my house later? I bought the latest movie titled "our times". Do you want to watch it together with me?" L asked.

"Sure! We can have sleepover party too!" Jihyun said excitedly.

(Flashback)

 

"Eomma this is L my new friend" Jihyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma! My name is L" L greeted.

"L? Is L your real name?" Jihyun mother asked.

"Actually no, my real name is Kim Myungsoo but people just call me L" L explained.

Jihyun's mother nodded and paused "wait, are you the son of Kim Bum and Park Soyeon?" She asked.

Myungsoo eyes widen and nodded his head. Jihyun's mother then smiled and hugged L" Omo! It's been a long time since i ever saw your parents and you." Jihyun's mother said.

She then turned to Jihyun and asked "Jihyun ah,Don't you remember myungsoo? You two are like inseparable last time."

Jihyun then recalled back and said "So you are Myungie!" She said happily and hugged Myungsoo. "And you are Jihyunnie!" Myungsoo said while Jihyun hugged him and hugged her back while smiling like an idiot.

(End of flashback)

 

Jihyun POV

 

"Wow wow, look who's there. Our 2 lovebirds" Dongwoo teased.

"Dongwoo Hyung!" "Dongwoo Oppa!" L and I shouted together and blushed.

"See! They even called my name at the same time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter