Amusement Park

Project LOVE

Sunny's POV

Omo! were going to the amusement park. I don't want to go there i dont like riding in the roller coaster and i hate riding on those rides.

"Sunny is there something wrong?" sungmin asked me.

i can see that he is worried.

"Oppa, i don't want to go at the amusement park, i feel scared."

"Dont worry babe, i'm with you, trust me you'll be safe."

End of POV

Sunny took Sungmin's hand, they walk together hand in hand going to the park.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun was following them.

Seohyun's POV

Wow Sunny and Sungmin look really perfect together. they're so sweet. I hope I can find a guy like Sungmin... 

I was really having deep thoughts then suddenly...

"Seohyun!"Kyuhyun called and pulled me closer to his side. I was really shocked

" Kyuhyun shii, why? what's wrong? Why did you have to do that?"

"If I didn't do that you're probably hit by that vehicle, Seohyun be careful next time."

"Oh, thanks Kyuhyun." That's all what I managed to say.

End Of POV

After a few hours of walking we finally arrived at our destination.

"Hey Kyu! Let's buy the tickets so we can go inside!"

"Okay, Hyung" Then the guys went to buy their tickets. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were about to go inside but Sungmin noticed the fear on Sunny's face.

"Babe, what's wrong? Don't you really want to go inside?"

"Oppa, I really feel scared."  Sungmin didn't utter a word. He encircled Sunny's arms on his waist.

"Sunny, I'm always here with you, okay? Come on let's go inside." Sunny nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went inside and they ride on the roller coaster, ferris wheel, horror train and all the other rides in their. They all had fun, after that the SunSun couple went to buy their food...

"So, Seohyun, what do you want to eat?"Kyuhyun asked Seohyun.  

"Uhm, its up to you Kyuhyun."

"Oh okay." Kyuhyun smiled and they walk together going to a convenient store.

Kyuhyun went to the counter and bought two sandwiches and softdrinks.

"Here" Seohyun handed a few dollars to Kyuhyun.

"No Seohyun its my treat" "But---" She got cut off.

"No please Seohyun?" Kyuhyun begged Seohyun with his aegyo.

"Hmm okay but next time Its my turn, okay?" 

"Deal" Kyuhyun smiled and they sat down at a table and enjoyed their food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour, they meet at the entrance with Sunny and Sungmin.

"Kyu, I'm going to drive Sunny to her house and you will drive Seohyun to her house. Is it okay?" Sungmin asked.

"Sure!" Kyuhyun replied and they finally have their separate ways.

"Seohyun, call me when you get home, okay?" sunny yelled from afar.

"okay! bye sunny!" seohyun waved her hand.

After a few moments of walking...

"kyuhyun, thanks a lot for this day." seohyun uttered.

"sure, how about next time again?" seohyun giggled.

"oh, kyu. you're coat i'll return it by next week."

"okay, here's my number."

"this is mine" seohyun also gave her number.

"thanks, i'll go now, thanks seohyun." kyuhyun bid goodbye to seohyun and went home.

Seohyun's POV

Kyuhyun is such a nice person. I really feel safe with him... 

End of POV

End of Chapter3

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry For the late update and sorry if im not good in my english MIANHE