Look!

Fashion terrorists

For Kim Yura, school is an advantage to show her own taste of fashion. Although, some says that her taste in fashion is ugly. She didn't care tho because she's happy with being herslef and she's used to hear hateful comments. She thinks that there are many people out there that has worst things on them than her. Right? Well, hopefully.

Kim Yura went to school wearing a yellow long sleeed top with jumpers on. Then, she applied lipstick that's lihht pink. Finally, she wore her glasses (which doesn't actually have lenses), a beanie, and her black converse. She went out of her house, recieving weird looks from her parents after bidding good bye.

Shw went in front of her bestfriend's house so they could walk together to school. After a few minutes of walking, she finally in front of her doorstep and knocked. A girl with nerdy glasses, sides of her hair braided, wearing a blue dress, and white sneakers (the girl from "Just Right" of GOT7) opened the door.

"Hey Mina!" Yura greeted cheerfully like always. Another thing that Yura likes about Mina is she respects her fashion sense and always tries her best to give a compliment. "Hey Yura! You look pretty today!" Mina replied. See what I'm talking about? Then, they walked to school while having a little chat.

The two best friends finally arrived school. A pack of girls hovered Yura telling her how uglier she is or how she ruined fashion in everyone's eyes. Mina, being the best friend she is, stopped them to save her best friend. "Yah! Won't you look at yourselves! Wearing an old fashioned dress!" Mina said pointing at other girls. "And you! Look at what you're wearing! A jacket with shorts?! Is it halfly winter and halfly summer?!" Mina said once again pointing at other girls.

The girls felt pissed off with what Mina said. She was right. So they all just left Mina and Yura alone. "Look who's all tough now." A voice said out of no where. The two shivered at the sudden voice. The froze. "Chill! It's just us!" Another voice said. Once seven guys appeared, they sighed in relief. "God you guys scared me!" Mina said. "Hahaha! Let's get to class before we get lait." Jinyoung said.

"Class! There are new students today! Please come in!" Mrs. Oh said. After what she said, seven guys appeared. Yura eyed each one of them. Then, her eyes widen in shock when she saw one of them wearing the exact same thing as hers. With exact I mean EXACTLY the same. She won't be surprised if they're wearing the same underwear.

Yura felt herself shrink in her table. "No no no this can't be happening..." She thought. She sighed deeply, praying no one would notice except her. Well, since they were FASHION TERRORISTS, EVERYONE would notice. Mina realized what's going on, and she also had her eyes open wide. The Mark, Jackson, Junior, BAMBAM, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jaebum were biting their lower lips, trying to hide their laughter. Students were looking at Yura, then at the guy who's named 'Namjoon'." Even Namjokn himself has his eyes widen. They both felt embarassed on what's hoing on. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle quietly.

"And Namjoon, go sit next to Yura." Mrs. Oh said. "No!" Yura thought. Could this day get any worse for Yura? "LOOK! IT'S QUEEN FASHION TERRORIST AND KING FASHION TERRORIST!" A guy said. The class burst into laughter, even Mrs. Oh, well except for Yura and Namjoon. Yura hid her face and shrinked herself even more. Namjoon faced palm himself. "You guys look like a couple." Mrs. Oh said. COUPLE?! WAIT WHAT?!