2nd CONFESSION

The Cursed love..

If wasn't difficult for me to find another victims as the world was full with erted people.. They said they wanna give sympathy but all I saw was they were just trying to get into my pants.. I pretended like I gladly accepted their help so that they wouldn't doubt me.. I went on a couple of dates, inviting them to my house and then took their hearts.. I didn't date any one from my university because they would doubt me if those people were missing.. I always searched my preys at clubs or bars.. Most of them were like foreigners and those who just came back from abroad.. 

 

It was already about 6 months and still I couldn't find the heart that was pure.. I was starting to be upset.. In this dirty world, there wouldn't be such kinda heart. May be the book was just fictional or may be I went too overboard.. One night, I started to write my will and decided to follow Jongin.. He must be missing me alot.. It was nearly mid night when I left home and went to library.. As the exams were near, the library was opened 24 hours so that the students could study.. I felt so lonely to stay at home in this hour and I might read some books in library to spend my lonely hours.. I already decided to follow Jongin and I started to read about death..

 

"A boy at your age should be reading ambitious books.. And it's not exactly what you are holding..."

 

I looked at the one who scolded me like he was my guardian.. It was a boy with nearly my age.. But He looked a bit older.. I felt angry.. Who was he to order what I should do? I tried to bark him back but he gave me a book.. "Read this.. I feel like you look lonely.. "

 

I looked at the book and it wasn't printed one.. The book was full with neat and tidy handwriting.. It included quotes, poems and some inspired stories... The point was I didn't know him and I guessed he wouldn't know me too. What would be the reason to give me this kinda book? He must be a ert like others trying to know me and wanna take me to bed. Well, I guessed I got another prey.. I pretended to smile sincerely and talked him back.. "This book looks so neat and tidy. Did you write it yourself? Btw, your name..?"

 

"My name is Junmyeon... Kim Junmyeon to be exact.. Final year student of Law major in this university.. " The stranger smiled and answered...

 

I felt something strange in my heart when I saw his smile. I got the feeling of seeing right person for my goal... "Nice to meet you Junmyeon Hyung.. I am Kyungsoo.. Do Kyungsoo.. Third year in medicine major.. "

 

"Ohh, You are a doctor.. No wonder you are interested in people death. I think I disturb you.. "

 

He was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist and made him sit.. "You are not disturbing at all..." I gave a little seductive smile.. but surprisingly, he didn't give any expression of being interested in me..

 

"I think I shouldn't bother you in your study.. " He kept his book but I grabbed it again...

 

"I will read it first and give you later..ok? So, can you give me your contact no.??" I asked him first.. I never asked someone no. before. Usually, they would chase me and ask my no. All I had to do was to seduce them alittle and made them follow my way. It was my first time to ask someone no. from my side.. 

 

"If you wish so... " He smiled at me and wrote his ph no. on note pad and gave it to me.. "Take your time to read but make sure to give it back to me because I don't think I can re-write those all again.."

 

So, he wrote that book and that lovely handwriting was his... I smiled and nodded at him.. It was been a while I had not smiled naturally but I did it this time.. I felt strange feeling from him.. Anyway, I decided to hunt him as my prey... 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

Amazingly we became close friends in a short time. He was different. He seemed to interest in me as his caring behavior and his eyes told me that he liked me but he didn't spit out a word that mean he wanted me or he liked me. He was like a big brother as well as my guardian to me. When our lectures were over, we would set a date at library and talked about what we learnt today. I shared about my lessons how hard I had to struggle. He would share what cases he had to handle today. He jokingly suggested me to do a crime doctor so that we could work together. I asked him to be my lawyer so that he would solve  my problems when I had hospital.. We really went along together and I almost forgot that he was my prey until I dreamt about Jongin.. 

 

"It's time you have to let me go Soo.. " Jongin coldly said to me.. I grabbed his hand and begged not to leave me but he looked disappointed and determined. 

 

"Did I do something wrong Jong?"

 

"No, you didn't but I think we have to walk in separate way now.. " He said and slowly disappeared from my sight.. 

 

I woke up soaked with sweat and struggled to catch up a normal breathe.. I suddenly remembered how much I became close with Junmyeon and that's why Jongin must be upset and he wanted to leave. No, I couldn't let it happen. I had to call Junmyeon to my house and did what I must.. 

 

I invited Junmyeon to have dinner together and asked him to taste my newly tried curry. He seemed to be hesitate but he smiled to me and agree to have dinner together. 

 

He came to my house with simple white shirt and black pants which made him look like a handsome freak. I admitted that I was a bit attracted to Junmyeon but the person I loved was Jongin.. I had to do this for Jongin.. I welcomed Junmyeon with a hug and tried to kiss his neck.. He would feel my lips on his neck but he ignored. We didn't talk much at dinning table and the silence was a bit creepier than before. I also prepared Wine to make him drunk but he said he wasn't a good drunker.. I suggested to drink together and he accepted.. When the bottle was almost finished, he seemed to be half conscious.. I carried him to my bed where I did my plans.. When I put him onto bed, he grabbed my wrist and hugged me tightly.. I was surprised by his sudden action. I thought I felt some pain from my left chest when he hugged me. What was the strange feeling.. He slightly opened his eyes and cupped my face with his palms.. I tried to read what his eyes wanna say to me.. they were a bit teary and some hidden feeling in them.. Junmyeon closed the distance between us by pulling my face near to his and sealed my lips with his.. I felt the warmness to my body when he kissed me.. It wasn't the same kiss that I shared before with those erts.. I felt secure and I wanted more.. I kissed him back and put my hands to his neck.. We made out for a while and then stopped our heated kiss to get some oxygen.. He smiled at me and raffled my hair.. He planned a forehead kiss to me and put me inside his arms.. 

 

"Kyungsoo.. " 

 

His voice is so low but I could hear.. I looked at him and saw the tear on his face... I was shocked.. 

 

"What's wrong.. "

 

He smiled again.. but my heart realized that smile was painful to me.. Did I fall in love with him?? 

 

"You owned me since the first day we met.." 

 

I surprised again for his words.. I looked at him with questioned eyes.. He continued his words.. 

 

"I knew you are looking for a heart.."

 

"What??" I thought my internal organs went out from my mouth.. "What... what do you mean??"

 

"I am writing a book for my master degree and I know there are unsolved murder cases during these days.. People around our ages continue to disappear and no one knows whether they are alive or not.. My friend is one of them too.. Fortunately, he left some clues for me and I can investigate about you.. I am not sure whether it is from our university or not but when I saw you at library, I could know it's you according to the data that he gave to me.. "

 

"So.. Are you giving me your heart now??" I asked that question.. I never asked to those people before.. If Junmyeon was willing to give me his heart, I wanna know what the reason behind his decision was.. 

 

He said... "Will you trust me if I fell in love with you when I knew about you from my friend even before seeing you in person.. "

 

It wasn't the answer to my question.. but I felt sorry for the very first time.. Why did a person like him existed in this world knowing that he would get killed in the last but still wanting to meet with the one that would take his heart??? Was he pretending to be a good guy or Had he born with the heart that I wanted?? So many questions was running in my mind but nothing was spitted out. I stayed still in his arm. I felt warm and I felt loved for the first time with other guy rather than Jongin.. I could hear his steady heart beat. I could hear his regular breathing. I could feel his breathe on my forehead.. 

 

"I am ready.. " he said.. 

 

I was hesitated now.. I admitted I felt regretful.. When did I become this weak? I was supposed to find a pure heart to bring Jongin back to my life but I felt in love with another man.. I was a really stupid person but that wouldn't change my mind.. I would do what I had to.. I looked at Junmyeon face.. He seemed so determined.. Still, I wanna know the reason why he decided like this..

 

"Can we talk a bit?" I requested..

 

He nodded.. We were still in that position on my bed.. He totally wrapped his arm around me.. 

 

"Why did you decide like this?"

 

He chuckled.. "because I respect to your love.. and also envy to that person.. "

 

"What?! How did you know...??" 

 

"Well.. you are not the only one who had read that book.. And I know it has disappeared from library. Since the librarian has changed and no one really pay attention to that book and so they didn't ask you to return the book to library.. I knew about that by checking the listed book for borrowers. "

 

"He is Jongin... " I whispered...

 

"Can I meet him??" Junmyeon asked..

 

I took him to the underground floor and showed him everything.. telling him everything how I tried to manage the hearts and how I buried the guys.. 

 

He was amazed to see Jongin in that specialised tank.. I told him about my father.. about me and Jongin.. 

 

"Heart yah.. Please make sure to stay healthily in Jongin ssi body too.. I will trust you.. Please make our Kyungsoo happy.. " Junmyeon said to himself by patting his left chest..

 

"But I am not sure whether your heart would be a pure one or not..I will stop if you ask me to stop.." I said that without even realising myself.. It would be a waste if Junmyeon heart wasn't pure.. I didn't wanna lose him now..

 

"It's ok then, just bury me in your house so that I can be with you forever.. " Junmyeon smiled and said.. 

 

I hugged him.. I felt my cheek were soaked.. Was I crying? Yeah.. The tear kept falling.. but Junmyeon wiped them out.. cupped my face and said I should be happy because if we succeeded, Jongin could come back to me... 

 

"I... I.. love you.  Junmyeon hyung.. Please forgive me.. No.. don't forgive me.. I will be ur slave in next life.. "

 

He shut me up by sealing his lips on mine.. "You don't have to baby.. It is better to see you happy rather than keeping you with me.. and for the word.. I love you.. Thank you so much.. I love you more.. "

 

He kissed me again.. The kiss was short but I didn't wanna stop.. He lay down on the bed that I always did operations and closed his eyes.. 

 

"Hyung... " I held his palm.. 

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. Please promise me one thing.. If we meet again in next life, choose me first... "

 

This day would be the day that I busted our crying ever since the day that Jongin died.. I nodded.. "I promise you Hyung.. "

 

He smiled.. The smile that I couldn't forget the rest of my life.. I started to apply chloroform and injected anaesthetic liquid. I watched him went unconscious. His sleeping face was really angelic and I felt so guilty. I wouldn't be afraid to go to hell because of what I did.. I took out his heart and put it in that water.. This time, the water didn't change anything which meant Junmyeon heart was the chosen one, the pure one.. I put it to Jongin body and waited for him to awake.. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

I fell asleep and woke up when I felt someone touching my head.. I opened my eyes and saw Jongin looking at me with strange gaze.. I smiled painfully.. There was a point in that book.. The one who received the pure heart could be alive again but he would start the new life and forgot everything about his past.. Those memories couldn't be retained back and he had to live in new life.. 

 

"You wake up now?" I asked Jongin..

 

"Imm.. I feel pain from left chest.. btw, who are you?" 

 

"You just operated.. I am your friend.. " I greeted him and gave him the files which included about his life created by me, the documents that Jongin gonna own this house, the passport and other necessary things.. "A nurse will come and he will take care of you.. Those files.. take time to read.."

 

I left him in that room alone.. I was glad to see him alive again but I couldn't stop thinking about Junmyeon. I went to the library that we met for the first time reflecting everything in my thought and the tears started to come out from my orbits again.. I gave a book to the student in that library who looked depressed with his study.. yeah.. The book was the one that Junmyeon lent me.. I also gave him another book and asked him to send that book to police station.. He was a bit uncertain but promised me that he would help.. 

 

I went to the rooftop of our university.. and jumped hoping to see Junmyeon Hyung in next life.. I would make sure to say him sorry for endless times and beg him to forgive me.. 

 

And the last thing... 

 

I would say... "I will only love you from now on.. "

 

×××××××××××××××××××♡×××××××××××××××××××××

 

FINALLY!! IT HAS FINISHED!! ^^ I know my English isn't good and this fic looks so unrealistic.. sorry for that.. :(

 

In reality, a medical student can't perform operation alone.. It is impossible for him to perform her surgery even more. Please read it like imaginary thing (supernatural thing) keke.. 

 

In this fic, I wanna give message about.. When you truely love a person, Your happiness isn't important anymore. You will be happy if the person you love is happy even without u.. 

 

Thanks for reading my unrealistic fic.. :') Saragnae... Bow*