+PROLOGUE+

Clouded Memories of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi yanked his arm away from the security guard pushing him through the crowd and towards the exit.

 

“ like this is going to get you in trouble Suga.” He tried to parent the wobbly man.

 

“Well you know what! One day, ooooone day I’m gonna perform here and you will be kickin’ out some other drunk troublemaker!” Yoongi slurred.

 

“Well thats not today.” The security guard gave Yoongi a small shove out the door, past the waiting line to get into the club. “Boss said he doesn’t want to see your face for at least a month this time, so find somewhere else to waste away.” He shut the door loudly.

 

Yoongi stumbled over to the edge of the the sidewalk, sitting down on the curb he pulled out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He lit one, putting it too his lips he set the pack and lighter to the side. Blowing out a puff of smoke he drowned out the city noises around him. Yoongi looked up to Seoul’s pitch night sky. Thinking of his own hometown Daegu, there the stars peaked out from the darkness and gleemed no matter what occasion. He brought the cigarette to his lips again and blew the smoke upwards. The man closed his eyes and breathed deeply, letting the cold and nicotine sober him up.

 

After a few minutes of burning through his cigarette, he snubbed it on the sidewalk. Taking a deep breath of the dirty city air, Yoongi picked up his things and pulled out a mask. He stood wrapping the straps behind his ears and made his way towards the alley that ran along the club. He kicked an empty beer can to the side as he trudged through the crummy trash filled walkway.

 

Yoongi stuffed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and kept his head low, in the back of the club in between the next building there was some kid being kicked around on the ground. He tried to let his curiosity slide and keep walking, after all that happened tonight he didn’t need to get himself beat up helping some stranger from some thugs.

 

He was almost past the opening when a flash of red hair in his peripheral vision caught his attention. Yoongi sighed, pulling out another cigarette he lit it and backtracked. Pulling down his mask he took a breath of the smoke and breathed it out. Once he got close enough without being noticed he kicked a can towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter