— reviews

SOLAR — TAEYANG'S R&B GIRL GROUP — APPLY OPEN!

han yeji

well obviously my application . i don't know why i would ever choose myself as the leader holy shisus. anyways, good luck to everyone applying and thank you for applying!

_chingu — chosen

pyo ji neul

thank you so much for being the first applicant! now onto the actual review; I personally love ji neul. she's sounds like she would bring a lot of 'color' to the group and I just love how she truly is a ball of sunshine. she would definitely be the mood maker of the group and I love that. I also love her background story. she's definitely a fun character to work with and I can see some confrontations with my character. anyways, everything looks good, I couldn't find any mistakes in your application so you're good to go! thank you again for applying!

kpopdazed— accepted

jang hyejung

short and sweet. that's how I would describe your application. she seems super cute and of course really reserved. I like those kind of members because then it's fun to see them out of their comfort zone. I wish you could've added a bit more detail to your application but again, you made it short and sweet. thank you again for applying!

igot7babiez — accepted

beaulieu maya

review will be up soon!

missxox — reviewing