FROM FAN TO QUEEN

FROM FAN TO QUEEN

 

“ channie!!!!!!! Stop filming me… will you?. You record my dances too much now a days”. Lay yelled at channie.

“Hyung!! I am helping you in getting more fans, continue dancing… you are jjang !!” channie replied.

Lay stopped dancing and took a break . channie finished recording his dance and sent it immediately to a contact. Lay came running to channie “ yayy!! Why do you record my dance moves all time? I am not used to camera soo much” lay again yells at channie. Channie suddenly deletes the conversation of the contact to which he sent the video.

“ Hyung! Calm down… I will upload it in my instagram and you will have many new fans, mainly girls you know” channie winks at Lay. “ Whatever” lay makes an annoying expression and gets back to practice.

Chanyeol aka channie is a singing major student in the university who is well known for his own beautiful compositions and having many fangirls already in same university.

Yixing aka Lay was a dance major student who is  hardworking and dedicated towards his passion for dance with singing and composing . since channie and Lay share  same interests they were more than Best friends.

“ What?? What happened?? Are you ok? is anyone with you?” Lay asked in surprised tone over the phone.

“ahh- okki take care… its oki” he replied back.

Once he hungup the phone lay’s face clearly depicted the stress with frustration. He was restless and his mind going all blank. “ why? Why now?? out of all days why only today??” his hand went through his hair roughly.

“what happened hyung? U look soo stressed?” channie asked seeing lay being soo restless.

“ everything is gone channie… my dreamz are shattered… I may end up in that CEO seat of my dad being like a puppet all time.” Lay replied trembling.

“ what? What are you talking about? What exactly happened hyung? . firstly you calm down please and say me clearly. Moreover only 2 hours before your competition  starts”channie spoke continuously.

“how can I even calmdown when I cannot participate in the competition any more” lay said almost tearing up.

“ hyung! Just say me what happened.” Channie commanded.

“my dance partner met with an accident while coming to university… she was a perfect partner in dance for me because she knew my moves well and could adjust without practice too , I had trained her with extra care this time. Now I cant dance alone because I will  get eliminated if I do so. Moreover today I have 3rd & 4th and final round together.why? out of all days why this has to happen today only?? “ lay spoke dropping his head down.

Channie stood near to lay rubbing lay’s shoulder for him to calm down. Channie’s head did some brain storming suddenly and remembered something.

“ hyung ! I think I have a solution for this… get me your bike keys and send me the full song which you are gonna dance for all the 3 rounds” channie said in a flow.

Lay did not understand anything and had a big question mark with a blank face.

“ listen hyung! We still have freaking 2 hours we can find someone who can help you with dancing. Please go back to dance studio and ask for help I am sure someone will help you and I will be back in half an hour ok. get me your bike keys . palli!! We can do it ok.. don’t worry” channie patted lay’s shoulder and ran taking bike keys. He made a call on the way going out.

“ Yebuseyo!! Kogi- ya… where are you? Listen to me carefully… wear a black top with black baggy pant and some makeup with highlighting eyes  little ily and wear multicoloured accessories ok and leave home now and take a bus and get down at 3rd stop from your home . I’ll be waiting for you there. Don’t ask me any questions now, ill answer it all later. Just do as I say” channie talks continuously and cuts the call rushing to parking lot.

Lay goes to dance studio and sits in a corner almost tearing up . it is like his life and career decision.he calms down after 5 minutes and decides to do something to overcome from the situstion.

Channie takes lay’s bike and rushes at highest speed possible.

*Am I keeping readers in too much suspense. Don’t worry situation reveals everything itself.*

Kogi feels little weird with channie’s call but with channie’s tone she gets to know channie is not playing prank and he is serious about what he said. After all kogi and channie were best friends from highschool and studied almost together and even now in same university with different majors.

Kogi just gets ready as channie asked her to and she rushes to bus stop and reaches the stop as she was directed and sees channie waiting for her.

“oppa!! What happened? What’s going on? Why all this so suddenly?” kogi keeps on questioning.

“yahh~ kogi ya~ you won a jackpot . just listen to me ok” channie holds kogi’s hands.

“you will be dancing with Lay for all his audition rounds today” channie saying looking into kogi’s eyes.

“ what? Me ? with lay??” kogi’s eyes goes wide.

“yea you! Now rest of the story I will say later. Take my phone this is the song . listen to it practice steps in mind. We hardly have 1 hour 15 min for performance.” Channie gives his phone to kogi with ear phones. Channie drives off back at same speed to university and rushes to dance studio.

Before entering kogi pulls channie “oppa! I am feeling too nervous .i am scared. I am not really confident.” Kogi says trembling.

“please it’s the question of my friends life and career , atleast give a try, I am sure you will succeed , moreover is’nt it your dream too . I am giving you an opportunity to fulfill your dream which you thought to be long lost” channie said with puppy eyes.

Kogi was a cute girl whose passion was Lay’s dance. You read it right it was ‘LAY’s DANCE’. She ‘s a big fan for lay’s style of dancing and channie being her best friend, it made more easy for her to learn lay’s style. Kogi knew lay but Lay didn’t know about Kogi. She was studying in literature major in same university, even though her passion  was towards dance because her parents forced her   and she had fought with her parents for change of major to dance many times which did not turn out to fruitful.

“hyung!” channie called and lay rushed towards him.

“channie! I can’t find anyone. My head is going to burst and I seriously don’t want lose in front of my dad” lay spoke continuously with worried expression.

“hyung I found the solution for your problem” channie said with wide smile.

Lay was confused as usual.

“kogi!!!” channie called and slowly kogi went inside dance studio. And lay’s expression was priceless seeing such cute preety girl.

“hyung!” channie tappen lay’s shoulder. “ she is Kogi , my best friend ! her passion in Lay’s dance… u know Lay’s dance” channie stressed. “She is a great dancer. We still have 1 hour to go . train her soon , she is a fast learner too.” Channie said with big smile feeling releaved.

Lay let out a long breath. “ I dono what exactly to say . her passion is my dance??” lay asked again in confusion.

“ anneyohaseyo! Kogi-imnida” kogi introduced herself with a smile.

Lay was running out of time and he decided to keep the thinking process for later and he asked kogi to dance for any music she likes to do, and kogi started dancing for the music bit which lay has choreographed and said it’s the toughest he had done till date.

Lay’s jaw dropped to earth watching kogi’s flawless lay style dance. Lay could’nt believe his eyes watching kogi. It was like he was dancing seeing in the mirror.

Lay was really happy with all this he hugged channie suddenly “ thankyu soo much channie. You bought life back into my dream” channie only smiled back.

“waaah – I should be more demanding now that I am fulfilling 2 members dream at a time. Isn’t it?” channie questioned himself with selfpraising satisfactorily.

Lay thought kogi the linking choreography and the stage entry and steps which was the main thing and at which point kogi should enter the stage as it was lay’s talent show and kogi was suppose to dance for sometime only but her presence was also important.

There was still 15 minutes for the competition to start and lay took kogi to registration to change the name from his old dance partner . the certificate means a lot in any dancer’s life, it was really a very prestigious competition.

It was a big competition which was only conducted in that university where dancers through out Seoul  and outside also participate to get into as choreographers into big entertainment companies.

Moreover lay had a different reason for participation. He was being forced to take over his father’s company and lay always though sitting in CEO seat and signing the bundle of papers is the most boring work in the world. Lay wanted to establish his own company where he would teach dance and sing and compose songs. It was his dream and lay had fought with his dad for this and therefore his dad had said if he gets thorough this dancing competition he would not force him to take up his position in the company. As that competition is toughest ever as the benchmarks are very high.

Kogi still kept on trembling and shivering out of nervousness, she was getting cold sweats. She felt someone holding her hand and turned to her left and found Lay.

“its really ok! you are a great dancer. I am happy I met you at this crucial moment. Thankyu for coming . just be confident and lets rock the show” lay said confidently staring at kogi’s eyes. “fighting” kogi replied with a smile as she felt better from Lay’s words.

Kogi suddenly found out something was off before going to stage. “ Lay- shii… our costumes does’nt really match when we dance together. don’t you think so? ” kogi says cautiously. “now what do we do?” lay questions back. “ can u give me your pullover so that we can show some link in costumes too” lay just gives his pullover without questioning further .

Lay’s outfit was perfect for  all the rounds for that day. Wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt with colorful design and also same design pullover. So now lay is in sleeveless t-shirt showing his well toned arms. And the pullover was little oversized adding to their funky style for kogi.

Their first round went smoothly and lay passed that round. They did not waste a second in preparation for next round for the day and they passed 2nd round too and made it to finals.

Lay’s heart was beating fast as he was near to his dream. He was confident as kogi was with him. And meanwhile kogi and lay became more comfortable and lay called someone and said a code and asked them to get that for them very soon. Kogi did not understand anything and she also didn’t put more attention into it and went on practicing .

Kogi was completely into lay and his guidance. She pinched herself many times thinking was it really dream or reality. Kogi sometimes was daydreaming too. Laughing , chatting with lay and mainly dancing with him was a big big DREAM COME TRUE. She was equally fangirling at breath taking handsomeness of lay .

Finals also went really well and lay had adopted unique style of dancing to show all his talent on stage. Even though he was a shy and cute person , he was a passionate dancer onstage and same applied for kogi too. It was time for results to be announced and  it was nail biting tension for both kogi and lay. Both had tried there best as there was no tomorrow and now they both almost hugged eachother and sat in tension until the results were announced.

As the third and second place was being announced lay’s hopes started going down completely and when winner was announced he was in shock.

“AND THE WINNER IS  YIXING, congratulations yixing-nim. Your dance was outstanding” yixing pulled kogi with him on to the stage to receive the prize and their happiness had no end.

Channie came running and hugged both kogi and lay and started yelling party party party… lay smiled broad and said evening 7 at my house , bring kogi too. Channie had a broad smile “sure hyung! Chukae:*”.

Lay held a paper bag in front of kogi “huh?” asked kogi.

“this is for you for saving me today , you dono how much your dance meant  to me. Its my life and career and everthing” he said holding cup in other hand.

Kogi took the paperbag and opened it to see. It had a vert preety white and blue floral print frock with necessary accessories matching for the frock. Kogi smiled shily. “Join us for the party at 7pm at my home. Channie will pick u up” lay said and bid goodbye to all and rushed to meet his father to show the cup. He did not even listen to Kogi’s thankyu for the dress. Kogi then understood about the code which lay said on phone was for the dress.

*at Lay’s home”

Lay lived by himself , many times he had company with his best friends doing night out. Lay’s father was quiet rich as they had very huge departmental store and a mall .

Kogi went with channie wearing cute dress which lay presented tying all her hair up. She looked very cute and simple. They both found other 3 friends already there and one among them soundly sleeping on coach. Kai aka Kim Jongin.

Byun baekhyun and Luhan were playing video game fighting with eachother and lay was resting in his room.

Everyone gathered in living room as channie and kogi went in. Kogi introduced herself to everyone and everyone were impressed by her . next Channie continued saying she was Lay’s fan and she can really dance like lay for any music or song. The Byun talking playful Baekhyun challenged for a test before approving. Kai was still sound asleep in between all these noises.

Kogi started dancing flawlessly for random music played by Baekhyun and all were amazed with her talent . Baekhyun gave her a nickname too . “YIXING COPY MACHINE.”

Baekhyun introduced himself and Luhan too  saying .” anneyohaseyo I am Manly Luhan”. And all started laughing and luhan sat there pouting.

Kogi was panting after dancing soo much and went to kitchen to get some juice. Lay silently followed without anybody noticing. Kogi took out juice from fridge and suddenly jumped seeing lay standing back of her. “Lay-shii?” kogi said in slow tone.

“thankyu once again for today. I am soo much thankful to you that I can explain my happiness.” Yixing explains and kogi smiles widely. “ but I am really amazed how you can really dance like me, I mean all the steps same ?” lay questions with confusion.

Kogi laughs “thanks to channie that I learnt all your steps through video”.

“ohhh— nw I understand why channie always recorded my dance. He will have it from me for sure, that brat lied to me always.” Kogi giggles again.

“but he saved you today” Kogi protects her best friend.

 “ I will deal with him later , but you were really awesome on stage . I just cant stop thanking you today.” lay kept on speaking and suddenly pulled kogi closer from her waist. “Lay-shii” kogi yelled slowly.

“call me oppa” lay  said in soft tone winking at kogi. Kogi blushed with her head down. Lay lifted her head holding chin and stared deep into her eyes.

“I fell right at first sight for you. You had that passion of achieveing in your eyes with very charming smile.” Lay said with serious tone. Kogi blushed red and a shiver went down her spine with lay’s hands around her waist.

“will you…..” lay was interrupted by kogi “your friends are seeing us from the corner of the door” kogi said slowly. “ I DON’T CARE” Lay replied back staring right into her eyes.

“will you be the QUEEN for my world forever with this KING?” Lay asked and kogi was shocked with sudden confession.she did’nt know what to reply and she saw Channie signaling her to say yes from the door corner.

Kogi stared back into lay’s eyes “Lay- shii, this is too sudden, I dono what to say really”. “call me oppa”lay repeats.

“I know i rushed a little but I am scared I won’t get this chance again. We can take it slowly  later , I promise we can support each other all the time. WILL you be my Queen?” lay confessed again.

Kogi’s heart fluttered a lot from that and she just nodded yes blushing as she felt lay’s thought was matured and she was confident lay wont play with her.

Lay was double happy and hugged kogi tightly and slowly held kogi in his arms and approached her lips slowly.

Kogi could not believe that kiss was really happening like she fantasized it to happen with her rolemodel or her idol. Her mind was too blocked to even realize what was happening around.

Lay kissed kogi’s forehead first and approached her lips and pulled her more closer and pecked her lips twice before pulling her into deep kiss. Kogi’s eyes went wide with Lay’s actions as she thought she was in a beautiful dream. Lay her lower lip which made kogi moan “hmmmm…” enjoying the feel of lay’s lips. Lay’s hands totally exploring Kogi’s back but suddenly was interrupted by baekhyun’s “ohhhhhh…. “ loud sound. Kogi kissed back Lay and slowly broke the kiss for some air.

“ ewwww… what you both doing? Omy eyes” byun talking baekhyun over reacted and before Luhan said anything channie said “LU-ge if you say same dialogue I am gonna say everyone in university that you are no more manly” channie smirked saying that . “ ok let me change the dialogue. Ohhhh- my not soo eyes, ready to see” luhan winked.

Kogi and lay pressed their forehead and smiled at eachother at boys mischievous behavior. Slowly saying “ilove you” to each other.

 Yet Kai was still soundly sleeping without the knowledge of anything happening around him.

Later all 5 of them watched a movie together and boys dozed off watching movie . Lay walked Kogi  back till home and  exchanged their numbers before leaving.

Kogi went straightly to her room and her phone beeped showing a video mess notification. Lay had sent a cute video of his which he filmed while walking back “ my Queen , it was a long day, thankyu once again. Rest well now. Good night” with a flying kiss at last. “good night my King” kogi replied with a kiss emoji.

Kogi blushed and touched her lips remembering the feel of Lay’s lips. His lips was sure addictive. Kogi rewatched that video mess countless times before she dozed off to sleep thinking about lay.

Lay and Kogi became couple and kogi felt really lucky because having her King and best friend  by her side always. she felt secure and blessed.

From that day lay got permission for opening of his new dance company and also Kogi got permission from her parents to change her major to dance from literature. Life went on happily with cute twist and turns. This day was turning point to both of them in their personal life and career too.

 The end.

* please comment below* i will try to improve on my writings too.:)

Thankyu.