1/2

Nicknames

Not proof read at all, but who cares.

 

 

 


 

 

 

They had sat down on the squishy black sofa right in Minhyuk´s living room. Being a professional choreographer must have its definite perks, Jaehyo noticed as he took a glance at the flashy pictures framed and hung up on the wall, showing Minhyuk and Jay Park, Minhyuk  and lots of famous people actually.

Was that really Kwon Jiyong? Jaehyo squinted his eyes, deciding that he wasn´t sure and that neon coloured hair did not necessarily mean that it indeed was GD.

To his right Minhyuk was squished half onto Kyung´s lap, thigh pressing, and half onto Yukwon who, stating no homo and a “Bro I have a girl so keep your hands by yourself.” , had flopped down, placing his legs onto Minhyuk and Kyung´s laps.

Jaehyo had snorted into his sleeve, trying to hide it as a half cough.

As if Minhyuk would ever touch Yukwon, when his whole soul and being was glued to the other grease ball next to him.

Watching Minhyuk´s hand awkwardly float above Kyung´s skinny legs, clad in ripped denim, Jaehyo turned away, today was definitely not the day to play matchmaker in between clueless and awkward.

Taeil and Jihoon were sitting on the floor, the youngest pulling the oldest almost onto his lap, hands fiddling with the back of Taeil´s oversized black hoodie.

“So uhm guys, when will uhm-“

Jaehyo ended his sentence, hopefully peeking at Minhyuk, who lifted an eyebrow.

“Oh you mean Zico? He´ll be here in a few, like he told me he´s going to bring some food and a movie, that´s why he´s late.”

“I could have gotten us the movie.” Yukwon quips in and everybody groans.

“One warning from the local police because of illegal downloads is enough for now Kwon, seriously. Don´t think your girl would date a criminal.” Taeil´s voice comes from somewhere under Jihoon and Jaehyo is not sure how the tiny man actually had kept on breathing .

“Just saying that we could make use of my abilities, just saying man.”

“What abilities? My laptop had three breakdowns so far because you downloaded from that Chinese page and had no idea what it was saying on there.”

“Never said my abilities included languages.”


Breathing out Jaehyo closed his eyes, the voices of the others discussing about illegal downloads and the possibility of writing in for Chinese classes were a buzz in the background while Jaehyo thought about his recent dilemma.

Him and … Zico… had been kind of going out with each other for two months now.

And, even though Jaehyo felt embarrassed to admit it, he had completely forgotten the others name after hearing it for the first time, back then when they had meet both hiding from the pouring rain inside some tiny grocery store, bumping shoulders and tipping over boiling hot instant coffee on a tattooed forearm.

So, if he could remember scalding Zico´s?!? black sweater clad, fabric pushed until the elbow, tattooed arm, why for god´s sake could he not remember his real name?

In all honesty, he had tried asking, but whenever he had started any sentence, Zico´s????? slanted cat eyes had looked at him, gleaming happily and creasing in cute smiles.

How in all good means was he supposed to tell his damn cute, kind of boyfriend, that he had no idea what his name was?

Impossible.

So Jaehyo had waited, because you know after meeting Zico´s? friends, he had expected them to call him by his name, cause that´s what friends did right?

But no.

This group of friends had decided to screw up Jaehyo´s life big time, all of them throwing around weird nicknames for each other, making him scream internally.

Pulling him out of his thoughts, was the weight which dropped down next to him on the sofa and a scream of  “SNACKS! THANKS Z!”.

Z.

WHY THE HELL COULD NOBODY TELL HIM HIS BOYFRIEND´S NAME!

“Hey babe.”

Pressing a quick kiss to Jaehyo´s temple, Z.??? leaned forward grabbing a cookie off the snack littered table.

“Put the movie on Kwon, hurry!”

“God damnit grease face, push me off the sofa once more and I swear I´ll demolish your face.”
 

Jihoon flopped over Taeil´s lap turning to Jaehyo.

“Hyung can you give me a cookie?”

Opening his mouth, leaning over and now almost squishing Taeil to death, Jihoon made glittery puppy eyes.

Sitting on the edge of the sofa Z.?? extended his arm,  snipping the youngest on his forehead.

 “That´s my boyfriend P.O, hands off.”

“Yes hyung, also I have Taeillie hyung sooooooo…”

Winking at Taeil, P.O snatched a cookie by himself.

Zico. Z. HYUNG!!!!!!!!

Jaehyo needed a name, now.

“Jihoon, you don´t need to be polite to this idiot here. You can call him by his name.” Jaehyo said sneakily, mouth corners twitching.

“But baaaaaabe.”

Hugging his side, and hiding his face in Jaehyo´s neck, his boyfriend was whining.

Huge baby.

“Thanks Jaehyo hyung. I have Taeillie, Jico-“ Jico?! Lifted an eyebrow at the youngest who started coughing, “Jico…hyung?”.

The movie had only started, the rustling of the snacks packaging an annoying sound they all had gotten used to while watching movies together, maybe because nobody had been able to teach Jihoon how to eat like a grown up yet.

“Z. bro did you see that? Man he wears the same ugly shirt you have.”

Z. …Bro.

“Yo, Zeahco, pass me the M&Ms man.”

Zeahco. Man.

“Hey J. you may be a rap god and all that cute , but take your feet off my table.”

“Gross hyung, our food is on there.”

J.

Rap God.

HYUNG!!!!!!!
 

“Woo Jiho, man did you actually get me that copy of the track we recorded last week?”

Woo Jiho.

Now wow they got ridiculous.

They went too far like, what kind of nickname was Woo Jiho even.

Hang on.

Jaehyo was sitting up.

He had sat slouched into his boyfriend´s side, face snuggled up into Zico´s humongous, over sized, hoodie hand sneaking under the younger´s white shirt layered underneath, drawing circles on soft skin, cause wow so addicting occasionally moving his tired fingers.

“What´s the matter Jae babe?”

Woo Jiho, his boyfriend´s name was Woo Jiho. Oh my ing god, how could he have forgotten about that, ever?

SOMEONE BLESS PARK KYUNG.

SOMEONE BUY HIM THAT UGLY PAIR OF JEANS HE WANTED LAST WEEK.

SOMEONE; NO; JAEHYO WOULD WOULD GET PARK KYUNG INTO MINHYUK´S PANTS.

 

Because now Jaehyo remembered.

 

Back then when he had tipped over the hot coffee over the other´s arm, bowing like a maniac and excusing himself numerous times, wet bangs flopping against his eyebrows, that really nice voice had said “ No big deal, really, uhm stop bowing maybe? And get me new coffee? And uhm maybe get one yourself, we could drink together, or …something like that. I am Woo Jiho by the way? Thought you should know after all I will keep that branding mark of scalding coffee on my body. So what´s your name? I should know the name of the guy that marked my body as his, right? Ohh that sounded wrong, hang on, yeah uhm.”

 

HOW COULD HE HAVE EVER FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT.

Jaheoy turned around hastily, one thin leg swinging over his boyfriend´s thick ones, towering over him.

Clasping the younger´s face in both of his hands, squishing his cheeks and making his lower full lip, even poutier, he opened his mouth, but before he could talk someone behind him squeaked.

“OH my god Kyung hyung they are doing the stuff again. Do something.”

“Avert your eyes Pyoji, it´s grown up stuff.”

 

“WOO JIHO!!!”

“Baaabee?” Jiho´s eyes were big and glossy, his lips squished and his face completely clueless.

 

 

 


 

 

Yes, so here is part one of two.

As written at the top it´s not proof read, I hope you still enjoyed it and...... maybe leave some comments down below?

I don´t know when part 2 will be up, hopefully soon?

But I haven´t even started with that yet.

I have major inspiraion issues, like I am sitting here waiting for inspiration to hit me up like

Where ya at?

But for now

I´ll see you next time.

Love,

DazzlingWorld