transferring

fighting for love

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" the principle yelled across the room with anger. our hair blew as she spoke.

"This was your last warning and now you girls now have to transfer to a different school" she said with a fake smile in her face.

my friends eyes were open wide, i looked at them with the wft look and they stared at me. " are you nuts? were transfering school!" one of my friend name lila said with a shock face. i couldn't tell if she was happy or mad so i answer back "so?".

my friends sophia, whitney, Lila, and kelly all look at me with a mad face. then after a few second when the princible leave to call our parent, my friends face that was mad turned into a huge smile. 

"Wow"

"we totally nailed it!"

"I think I can be an actress someday" 

the room was filled with compliments.

"omg, guys wtf you guys totally tricked me, and I knew you guys weren't suppose to be mad at all if we're transferring."

"oh well, at least we've finally trick the emotionless girl" Whitney giggled.

we all laughed until I realized what the principle had said.

"omg!" I was so shock that my face became so read.

"what" Sophia came up to me touching my face.

finally kelly stood up from the desk, she looked at me and then to others... "What are we going to do?".

" I don't know" I felt a tear running down my cheeks, then kelly told the others and finally remembered. 

"Oh we forgot" Lila said with a sad look on her face.

the principle said she will call our parents but we don't have one, they died.