Our Love is Not Over

Love in Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you getting farther away? So far that I can't reach you?" - Outro: Love is Not Over (BTS)

 

Cars were passing by from left to right and also from right to left. It was 7 o'clock at night and there was Yein sitting at the bus-stop, waiting for the cab. Bags of supplementaries and luggages of clothes were placed beside her feet. She felt her phone was vibrating in her pocket and she took it out to read the mesasges.

It was from one of the children who she took care of.

Hey, noona. I'm YoungHyun. I'm currently attending classes for the mute at Seoul. And I'm happy to know a lot of friends here. What about you, noona? How have you been? I hope you're happy as well. Oh, and I heard that you're going to Busan to meet new kids, right? Send my warmest regards to them! ^^ Enjoy, noona! Miss you.

Yein continued to scroll down and saw the photo of him with his friends. "Aww, this kid is growing too fast!" A cab slowed down beside the road and stopped right in front of her. She kept her phone and stood up, while the driver came and helped her to carry the luggages.

 

9:00 A.M

The alarm clock rang continuously for a minute and stopped. After five minutes, it rang again. This time it was stopped by a hand pressing its button. Yein woke up in an unfamiliar place. Not to say unfamiliar, but she just reached this area at dawn. After having sleep for not even three hours, she had to get up for preparations.

For the first week, she met two kids and managed to cheer them up. Period given was three weeks and she needed to see five of them. The children liked her a lot and so did she. However, she couldn't stay longer as she had to go back for her family vacation.

At the end of the third week, Yein encountered with someone who caused her to change her mind.

When she was walking down the street after sending the last child back home, a guy who was sitting at a corner caught her attention. The guy looked normal, except for... his eyes were closed.

"Excuse me, are you ok?" Yein went to him and poked his arm. He let out a sigh and looked at her with half-opened eyes. Letting out another sigh, he stretched out his hand weakly and pushed her away a little. She was shocked with his action and yet she still approached him with a smile. "Can I help?"

He looked at her silently. And slowly his mouth opened, but nothing was heard. "Are you ok?" Yein asked again. He stretched out his hand towards her and she grabbed it naturally. The guy tried to stand up but his legs wouldn't allow him to do so. His legs went soft and he fell against her. She was quick enough to support him with her whole body and strength. "Hey, aren't you feeling well? Please answer me." She gathered all of her energy to pin him against the wall. Something struck her mind and she realised. "Can...can you talk?"

She saw tears began to form in his eyes, but he tried hard not to let them drip. He shook his head, which received a warm smile from her. "Let me take you home. I will help you. Do you live nearby?"

 

"What's your name?" Yein asked gently, while sitting at the opposite site of the guy. He took a piece of blank paper and a pencil which were placed nicely on the table. He then wrote: 전정국 (Jeon JungKook), followed by a question. What about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter