Chapter 1

That Tour Guide

 

on Airport.

"Why Hongkong though?" Chanyeol spoke behind his deep blue masker that was covering a half of his face, enough for his fans to even notice him. A beannie was attached on the top of his head until his forehead, making him be looking like nerd or something. Last night, he asked Sehun why did he chose Hongkong out of all beautiful places. He could've spent his holidays on somewhere nice, like Macau or Bora Bora. But Sehun wasn't changing his mind about going to Hongkong, no matter what Chanyeol would suggest. And again this morning, walking behind Sehun, he'd asked again. 
"I told you, I just love the bubble tea," Sehun simply stated, dragging his trunk along wherever he's going, while on the other hand Chanyeol is just carrying his backpack that was hanging loosely on his giant shoulders. The latter's orbs was covered with a black spectacles, but nevertheless soon enough his fans will be able to guess who he is judging by his very familiar pink plump lips. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his answer. He had heard that answer last night, and he thought that's just ridiculous. 
"You're ridiculous," He joked and Sehun scoffed, "Where's Suho anyway?" Chanyeol questioned again. 
"That's a hyung for you, you prick." Just like that, Suho appeared out of nowhere standing beside Chanyeol. Making the giant widened his eyes then leap backward.
"Christ." He swore underneath his breath. He rolled his eyes again and then resuming to walk alongside with Chanyeol and Suho.

As soon as they're approaching his airplane, cameras and fans are starting to recognizing them. Suho was the first was who's aware, he sped his walk and other both took the signal. Fans are starting to cheer their name, and they would sped up their walk again. And then they reached to wherever they were going. Breathings are ragged, they took out the ticket and passport and show it to the worker. Sehun noticed her name revealed out to be 'Nana' or something, not that he care about it. Then after passport and ticket checking, Sehun was the first one to go inside of the airplane. Greeted by a stewardess with a cheerful smile on their  face, she softly showed Sehun where his seat is. And that goes to Chanyeol then Suho. Once they had their butts seated, the three of them exhales and inhales rather roughly. Sehun leaned his head on his chair as his breath are starting to get normal. He admitted it, being idol sometimes .

Chanyeol was the first one to speak up, bringing funny topics (according to him, but they are weird and lame sometimes.) to chat about, and he was the one who laugh. Like, once he told Suho that Jongin mistook ginger as a chicken and end up feeling like his throat is burning. Suho listened to it, but his expression through out the story is flat. He cocked his head and his eyebrows furrowed. Chanyeol stop laughing then lets out some nervous chuckles, "what?" 
"It's not that funny, you know." And with that Suho stretched out his arms then rested back on his seat. Chanyeol just shrugged it off then goes to Sehun. As same as Suho, Sehun didn't manage to found it funny. "Shut up, it's not that funny." 
"Oh, come on! It is!" He bragged about it. "Whatever," Sehun rolled his eyes then goes back resting. "You guys are no fun." Chanyeol stated. But neither Sehun or Suho respond to it. Their flight was full of those kind of activites. Chanyeol telling lame stories, sleeping, eating, and so on until they found themselves wrapped on blankets, which Suho thought it was the stewardess who did it when they were sleeping last night. The sun is greeting them brightly, and it's just when they had landed on the land of Hongkong. They got up, then pull out their things and trunks out of cabins.  

Once they breathed the fresh air of Hongkong, Sehun decided this will definitely going to be the best day(s) of his life.


// 
ok ok how was it everyoneee? ;-; how's my writing? does it get betteeer? ;-;-;-; anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter! teehee, subscribe, upvote, comment comment comment! <3