The Horror Begins..

Just One Night:The Horror Story Of Six Friends... (BTSXSKE48)

It was a quiet, gloomy Saturday evening. Heaven, Michael, Jimin, Churi, Ruka, & Sayaka were going to an abandoned haunted house on the other side of town which was also the worst....They found it a cool adventure for the six of them and it’d be fun. They skyped together and got everything sorted out and decided Michael would pick up Heaven & Jimin, Churi, then Ruka and Sayaka. It was 5:30P.M. Michael quickly drove to Heaven’s house and picked up Jimin too since he was at Heaven’s house to save fuel and stops. Once he figured out the seating arrangements he picked everyone up and began to drive to the house.

 

“Hey Hev~”

 

“Yeah Mikey?”

 

“You got the music right?”

 

“Of course! I always do!”

 

“Alright grab the AUX cable and plug it in~” Michael said. The first thing Heaven played was Koisuru Fortune Cookie by AKB48 and everybody started dancing and singing together. Next, They stopped to get some Mcdonald’s, snacks and sodas. After that they kept going and finally arrived at the alleged haunted house. Everybody grabbed their bags and hopped out the car to take a look at the house. Everybody seemed kinda scared and creeped out by the house except Michael.

 

“Alright guys..Don’t be scared now cause we’re spending the night here~”

 

“WHAT! BUT MICHAEL!”

 

“Churi it’s Okay~”

 

“No It’s not!!”

 

“Churi just calm down..It’s only 6:45 P.M. so we have a long way to go! Let’s do this!!” Michael shouted everybody shouted in excitement and walked in the house. Churi quickly locked the door and everyone set their bags down to explore the house.

 

“HEY GUYS LOOK!!”

 

“What is it Heaven?” Ruka said concerned.

 

“Guys...It’s a legit spider web..It’s like covering the entire opening!”

 

“Wow…” The entire group says. They continue walking through the house. They saw all kinds of old pictures, Old blood stains which creeped them all out and some creaking noises and other indescribable things. Soon they sorted out their rooms and figured out where they would sleep. Since there was not enough rooms, Heaven and Jimin, Michael and Churi, and Ruka and Sayaka also had to share a room. After that they changed into their pajamas and met up downstairs.

 

“So what should we do now…?” Churi asked.

 

“Hmm well since we’re in a “haunted house”...We can watch a scary movie! I brought one!” Heaven said in excitement.  

 

“OH GOD NO!!!!!!!” Ruka screamed as she clinged to Sayaka. “NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot Ruka hates horror movies,” Sayaka said.

 

“Hey, c’mon you guys~ I brought the movie just for this!”

 

“B-but...”

 

“Ruka-chan, if you get scared, you and I can go somewhere by ourselves,” Sayaka said. “I’ll be here for you.”

 

“Well okay..” Ruka says. They all grab snacks, get out the DVD player, And set up the blankets and begin watching the movie. Even the beginning of the movie was scary.  

 

Actress Within Movie: “NO PLEASE DON’T DO THIS I-I- I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!”

 

Serial Killer Within Movie: *Amputates Woman’s Head*

 

The entire group of friends quickly got scared...Michael reached for the remote to cut off the TV.

 

“Guys I’m really creeped out...Can we just leave..?” Sayaka said.

 

“What?! Sayaka! We said we were gonna spend the night let’s just do this!” Jimin shouted.

 

“....” Everybody stayed silent and just sat there.

 

“Welp~ I’m gonna gonna go get some drinks...Anybody want some water..? Soda..? Juice..?” Heaven said while getting up.

 

“Water please.” Ruka said.

 

“Juice please” Michael said.

 

“Soda for me and Sayaka~” Churi stated.

 

“Ok I’ll be back~” Heaven said.  Soon she came back and passed everybody their drinks.  Suddenly everyone heard a creek…

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Ruka screamed.

 

“I D-Don’t know..It sounded like somebody was walking down the hallway over there…” Heaven said while pointing towards the hallway.

 

“....B-But we’re going to be okay...Right?” Ruka asked almost tearing up.

 

“Yeah..We’re gonna be fine..” Michael said, hiding his inner-fear, “Let me go and check what that was.”

 

“MICHAEL PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!” Churi screamed.

 

“I will..” Michael peeks his head around the corner to look and begins walking and checking around the hallway.

 

Meanwhile, Sayaka was still holding Ruka as she was close to breaking down and crying. Both of them never wanted any of this to happen, they have heard stories about this house and were reluctant at first to come with the other four. Suddenly the group heard Michael screaming....

 

“OH MY GOD....Michael..? Are Y-You okay…?”

 

“Yeah I wasn’t screaming...What did you guys hear..?”

 

“Uhm N-Nothing..!” Heaven said in shocking fear.

 

“G-Guys…..” Churi started to shiver.

 

“Hm?” Michael said.

 

“LOOOKKKKKKKK!!!” Ruka screamed pointing to the figure behind Michael holding a knife.

 

“No… Michael! Behind you!”

 

“OH MY GOD….GUYS RUN!!!” Michael yelled. The entire group got up and began running towards the kitchen to grab knives.

 

“No no no no… this isn’t happening… this isn’t happening….” Ruka repeated as she tried to calm herself down.

 

“Michael...W-What do we do….?” Churi asked still shocked from the situation.

 

“Ok guys...Listen to me!” Heaven shouted.

 

“We are going to survive tonight...First of all let’s each grab a knife for self defence.”

 

“Then we hide…?” Ruka said crouching down in the corner.

 

“YES MA’AM! Let’s get down to business....” Heaven shouted while grabbing her knife and clinging to Jimin.

 

“Can we not separate? I-I mean this is flipping dangerous to be in here alone,” Churi said, clinging on to Michael, still shivering slightly.

 

“Akane, are you alright? You’ve been shivering too much…” Michael asks.

 

“I could say the same for Ruka-chan,” Sayaka mentioned.

 

“Guys I’m really on edge here...Lets go kill this and leave..” Heaven said boldly.

 

“N-No… Please…” Churi was really scared at this point.

 

“Guys....If I don’t come back..Just remember I love you guys..” Heaven said while opening the door.

 

“We love you too..” The group said. Suddenly Jimin ran up and grabbed her wrist.

 

“Jagiya...Can I please get one last kiss if you don’t come back..?” Jimin pleaded. She nodded and Jimin cupped her face while kissing her softly. He let go slowly and watched her walk down the hallway.

 

“Alright ! Let’s do this! I will kill you!” Heaven yells.

 

“Okay sweetheart..You really wanna take this deal..? Hm?”

 

“Hell to the yes I do!” Heaven yells again.

 

The masked serial killer steps and and swings his sword towards her face. He misses her and they continue to clash knives as sparks and heat fly from the collision. Finally Heaven pushes her knife deep into his chest and right through his cold heart. He fell dead on the ground, choking on his own blood.

 

“Is everyone okay?” Michael asked.

 

“We’re all fine.”

 

“Ruka-chan fainted...” Sayaka said as she walked in, carrying an unconscious Ruka.

 

“M-Michael….”

 

“What is it, Akane?”

 

“I-I feel funny…-”

 

Suddenly, Churi collapsed on the ground.

 

“Oh !” Heaven yelled, “Okay guys I prepared for this, Jimin-Oppa go grab my bag from the front room”

 

“Arasso.” Jimin said. Soon he came back and sat the bag on the floor next to Heaven. She dug through the bag until finding her pulse checker.

 

“Okay! Luckily she’s still alive..Now I’m gonna see if this reviving medicine will work.” Heaven said, she held Churi’s head up and grabbed the medicine & water. She poured a little bit down Churi’s throat along with some water. After a few minutes , nothing happened and Michael started to worry.

 

“Well...Michael we gotta survive tonight..So hold her and keep watch...As for you too Sayaka” Heaven said while locking the kitchen door and putting a chair under it.

 

“Akane….” Michael said. It was no use..Churi didn’t even budge. But meanwhile Heaven was extra busy at work.

 

“Okay...Everyone there is most likely spirits within this house so watch out...Plus there IS more killers so keep your knives straight in front of you.”
 

“I can’t leave without Akane beside me….”

 

She suddenly started to twist and turn violently, as if something, or someone started to invade her body.

 

“Churi!”

 

“W-What’s happening with her…?”

 

“Oh my god! MICHAEL THE SPIRITS OF THE HOUSE, THEIR POSSESSING HER SOUL AND RIPPING HER OF PURENESS!!” Heaven shouted.

 

“No… No they’re not…! I don’t believe in ghosts!”

 

“Michael please..They are real..Who else could be doing this to her?”

 

“I still don’t believe it…”

 

“Stay...stay away...stay away from me..!” Akane had started to speak in her sleep, as if someone was chasing her, “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!”

 

“A-Akane…” Michael said while caressing her. She quickly moved and shook, slapping him in his face immediately.

 

“OUCH!” Michael screamed. Heaven just looked at him.

 

“Now do you believe me..?”

 

“I guess I have no choice… If my beloved is being possessed like this…”

 

“Mmhmm, Now! There is a cross on the wall...Jimin grab that down for me and Sayaka, Michael, Jimin hold her down while I perform the exorcism.”  Heaven said. They steadily held Churi down while Heaven spoke to remove the evil spirits from within the girl’s body.

 

“Ms. Takayanagi Akane! May the power of Christ compel you!! May Christ lift all evil spirits from within!!”

 

She started to scream, in a very high pitched voice, making everyone cover their ears. Suddenly she stopped screaming and began to wake up… As her eyes opened, something about them seemed off to Michael.

 

“Akane….?”

 

Akane then started laughing.

 

“Why the hell is she laughing…?” Heaven said. Then suddenly Ruka started regained her consciousness and saw Akane in the state that she was currently in.

 

“Churi…? Wha..?” She suddenly held her head as if suffering from a headache.

 

“Ruka-chan, are you okay?”

 

“Y-yea… I had a weird dream while I was out.. I saw someone.. m-murdering… th-there was blood.. red..” She screamed again and hugged Sayaka, crying.

 

“It’s okay. It was just a nightmare...”

 

“No… Sayaka, it was real. I know what I saw was real!”

 

“I think she’s talking about me murdering that serial killer down the hall….” Heaven said rubbing the back of her neck.

 

“No… this was different...”

 

“But what about Akane-chan?”

 

Akane suddenly screamed again and her body contorted, her eyes turned completely white. She then started growling and clawing at the wall, as if she was a dog. But… However, this was just the start to the madness.

 

She started foaming and was growling, roaring and screaming. Her body contorted again and she ran to Jimin, grabbing his throat. Heaven quickly runs over and yanks Churi off of him making her fly across the room and hit the wall with full impact. She growls once more and runs over to fight Heaven.

 

That’s when Sayaka came in and used her aikido skills to knock Churi out.

 

“Damn..” Heaven yells.

 

“Don’t mention it,” Sayaka winked.

 

“I-I can’t believe it… why… why is this all happening?” Michael screamed, “This makes no sense…!”

 

Suddenly they heard beating of the door. Everybody immediately crouched together with knives in hand. Finally when the killer broke the door down, Jimin ran towards him and stabbed him straight in the eye.

 

Ruka quickly fainted again, and Akane’s unconscious body had just lay there, with no signs of waking up. Then suddenly Jimin went over to Heaven and grabbed her wrist dragging her into the front room, No words said.

 

“Okay Jagi, Grab everything...The TV,Bags, Blankets, And DVD player.”

 

“Wait Why..?”

 

“We need to keep all our valuables in one place if we are staying for shelter! Now just grab that half and I’ll take the other half”

 

“Arasso” Heaven said while carrying everything into the kitchen. They put all the bags in one place and set up the TV, along with the blankets and pillows on the floor to make everything comfy.

 

Meanwhile back in the kitchen, the other four were trying to figure out a plan of action.

 

“Sayaka, take Ruka and hide somewhere safe with her. I’ll stay here with Churi.”

 

“Okay so guys! I think we should go out and kill all the other spirits…”

 

“I say no! What if we all turn out like Akane? And possibly kill ourselves?!”

 

“WELL WE CAN’T STAY IN HERE FOREVER!!”

 

“...”

 

“Now I’m going to go kill all the other spirits I can find...I might be back..” Heaven boldly stated, “Is anybody coming with me?”

 

Jimin then stated, “I’ll go.”

 

“Ok Then..Come on oppa..” The two left the room and started searching the house. Neither of them dared to make a sound and silently continued searching.

 

They then heard a crash and saw a vase which had been sitting at a table they passed was now broken in pieces on the ground. They felt the air grew heavy and saw more items were floating in the air and doors were slamming open and shut. Books flew off the shelves and were flung at them, so the two ran away.

 

“Jagi, can a ghost do this sort of thing?”

 

“I’m not sure...But oppa I’m scared..” Heaven pleaded while hugging onto Jimin. “Maybe we should go back.”

 

They then saw a lamp floating, and then it crashed into the wall, nearly hitting them. They both screamed and Heaven quickly pulled out her knife. She told Jimin to go back to the shelter while she fought the ghost but he refused. he stood back and watched Heaven fight.

 

Then out of thin air the ghost turned into a demon figure. She threw her knife and hit the demon straight in it’s throat and watched it fall to the floor. She boldly walked towards the figure and pulled her knife out while walking back to shelter.

 

She was somewhat relieved to see she killed the demon, but something still seemed amiss. The two just decided to head back and got to the shelter, when they heard another scream. They went in and saw Akane was freaking out, having a nightmare.

 

“Akane! Akane, wake up!”

 

“NOOOO!!!!” Akane woke up and was crying. “Oh God…. that was terrifying…”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I was seeing some guy murdering all these people… I think they’re the people who used to live here...”

 

“Wait, isn’t that just like Ruka-shi’s dream?”

 

“No… It felt worse than that…”

 

“Guys it’s the people on the wall....It has to be!” Sayaka pointed to a portrait on the wall.

 

It depicted a family who had been living in the house. They were two parents, a mom and dad, and their three children.

 

“Wait,” Akane spoke again. “Where’s Ruka?”

 

“She’s here...” Ruka was laying on the floor with her head against Sayaka’s lap. Her forehead was sweating and she seemed to be struggling with something.

 

“Jimin pass me my laptop!” Heaven yelled. He quickly passed her the laptop and Heaven began searching the address and found various news articles about hauntings and murders at that address…

 

“Guys! Look!” Heaven yelled pointing out what was on her screen.

 

“What is it?”

 

“It states here when I googled this address there was former hauntings and murders at this house…”

 

“When was this?”

 

“About five years ago...When the people on the wall used to live here…”

 

“So… what does that mean?”

 

“It means--”

 

Just then, a loose window started opening and shutting on its own, much like the doors from Heaven and Jimin’s experience. The group was afraid something might happen, but then Michael realized something as he saw Ruka’s sleeping face again. He turned to Sayaka.

 

“Sayaka, calm Ruka down. Sing her a lullaby.”

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

“Okay….” Sayaka picked Ruka up and held her in her arms, as she softly sang to her. Ruka’s expression changed to a peaceful one, and when that happened, the window stopped moving.

 

“Woah...”

 

“What… was THAT?”

 

“Does Ruka have some kind of psychic power?”

 

“Maybe that’s what me and Heaven experience back in that room, when everything went crazy...”

 

“Okay...I’m freaking out guys...Let’s just all go..All six of us and fight these spirits together so we can leave this piece of and survive! We have so much life ahead of us and we cannot let this one large situation tackle us! LET’S GO FIGHT!!” Heaven shouted.

 

“Shut up! They’ll hear us!”

 

“Besides, with Ruka-chan still out, there’s not much we can do.”

 

“I know. Let’s find a phone here that works and try to call the police.”

 

Before they knew it, Akane suddenly screamed again, but instead, she was wide awake, sweat enveloping her face.

 

“Akane…?”

 

“The visions… They’re coming back…!”

 

“Oh No!” Heaven shouted.

 

“Okay you know what I’m done..I’m with Heaven on this...I can’t be in here much longer everyone we need to make a plan and go kill these spirits!” Jimin said in determination.

 

“Jimin’s right! Now I’m gonna sort out the weapons here and we join each other as a team! We can’t leave this earth tonight!” Heaven yelled.

 

“B-But what about Akane & Ruka?” Michael said.

 

“Hmm...Let’s get them to reality before we go fight....” Heaven stated while grabbing her bag and looking for medicine. She quickly gave both of the girl’s the pills to make them relax and for once...It worked!

 

“Alright team! Let’s make a game plan!” Heaven shouted.

 

“So...Heaven carry your bag with all the weapons, medicine, and everything else.” Michael said.

 

“Ok..” Heaven said. She then grabbed her bag and put the weapons in it.

 

After that she made sure everybody had their knives, and they got ready to exit the shelter and fight for their lives. Heaven slowly opened the door and the group walked out the door together, hand in hand.  

 

Then suddenly as they began walking a spirit jumped out, and quickly changed into a demon figure like the ghost Heaven and Jimin encountered.  Michael quickly pulled out his butcher knife and slashed the neck of the demon.

 

The figure fell dead and they continued walking throughout the large house, turning various hallways and watching surroundings carefully.

 

Then out of nowhere someone had thrown a knife and it chopped off Sayaka’s head.

 

“OH MY GOD!! MY BEST FRIEND!!” Ruka yelled. She leaned down and touched Sayaka’s head. Tears fell down her face as she screamed.

 

“Ruka, calm down!”

 

“She’s dead, we need to go...”

 

“NO!!! None of you knew how I felt about her! None of you had what WE had!!!”

 

“Ruka, were you..?”

 

“I… I loved her… I never even got to tell her how I felt… If… if I can’t be with her.. then...” Ruka blindly took the knife that was on the ground and pointed it at her chest. “There’s no point…”

 

“RUKA, DON’T!!!!”

 

Before anyone could stop her, Ruka stabbed her chest and fell to the ground, slowly bleeding to death. She coughed up blood as she looked at Sayaka’s head one last time. She cried her name out one last time before she breathed her last breath and died…

 

Everyone remained silent. Michael then closed Sayaka’s eyes and everyone went on, still shocked by what they had witnessed.

 

Next, They came in counter with a overly-large pitch black demon. Michael stepped in front to fight it and won.

 

“I have a bad feeling about this….” Akane said, following everyone else.

 

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

 

“W-What was that?” Michael asked. Everyone else continued walking, except for Akane, who was just standing, frozen.

 

“A-Akane-chan?”

 

Then suddenly a knife shot through Akane’s back, then came back out killing her. She started to panic for a bit before collapsing onto the floor and blood flooded out of her body at a fast pace.

 

Michael quickly runs over and tries to mend her back to life. Tears streamed down his eyes, knowing that the worse has happened to them.

 

“Akane! Please don’t die on me!! Please Akane! I need you!”

 

“I’m sorry Michael…” Akane stopped.

 

“Akane…. Please…. I beg you….”

 

“I can’t make it…. Just know…. That I’ll be up there, waiting for you everyday…. Please.. Also tell Airin…. That…. She’ll do well, in her new job….”

 

“Akane…”

 

Her breathing slowed down, her face becoming paler with each breath she took.

 

“Just know… I will always… Love you….”

 

Her hand fell limp beside Michael and to him, it signifyed her death.

 

Michael got up and signaled the group to keep going with him in the back. They did as told and as they were walking, they heard a gunshot....

 

The bullet went straight through Jimin’s chest…

 

“Jimin-Oppa!!” Heaven yelled.

 

She got down on her knees and held him in her lap.

 

“Oppa please don’t die...I love you so much!!”

 

“I love you too Jagiya...But nothing can stop this...Just remember I’ll be waiting for you..” Jimin softly whispered. He sweetly kissed Heaven and then fell limp. Tears slowly streamed down her face, she then got up and continued walking with Michael.

 

“So...I guess we are last ones surviving…” Michael said.

 

“Yeah...Do think we should go back to shelter..?”

 

“No...We can’t...With both of our powers out here we might be able to survive...So just bare with me Heaven..”

 

“Alright…” Heaven said. The two continued walking together slowly watching and looking around. Then as they were walking they turned a corner and then they heard a loud thud. It was a demon with a large butcher knife behind them.

 

“HEAVEN RUN WITH ME!!” Michael yelled. Both of them ran down the hall and kept turning until they got away then suddenly...The demon transported right in front of them giving them no where else to go.

 

“So kids...How are you doing this fine night?” The demon asked.

 

“Please! Just don’t kill us!!” Heaven yelled.

 

Ignoring Heaven’s request, The demon slashed Michael’s throat.

 

“MICHAEL!!!” Heaven yelled once again, Michael grabbed her hand while collapsing onto the floor saying his last words.

 

“Heaven...Just remember we will be up there..Waiting for you..”

 

“....”

 

“And I love you like a little sister~”

 

“I love you too Michael…” Heaven replied.

 

“Okay then sweety! All your friends are dead so I guess It’s your turn…”

 

“NO PLEASE I WANT TO LIVE!! PLEASE JUST DO-” As Heaven was talking the demon slashed and watched her fall on the floor next to Michael.

 

The demon laughed and turned into black dust….

 

                                                            The End.


 

==============================================================================

Hello Readers, We will be doing a alternate ending in the same chapter to avoid waiting and such. So here you go~ Thanks for reading!

 

Michael opened the door of the kitchen. The group walked out and began walking together.

 

As they were walking they heard footsteps behind them. The entire group looked behind them to see a limping zombie…

 

“GUYS RUN!!!” Ruka yelled. The entire group ran. As they were running they hit a dead end…

 

“Ahfhfdhfdh!!! Hjfjfjfhffhfjd!!!” The zombie yelled.

 

“What…?” Heaven says. She just rolls her eyes and pulls out her handgun. She shoots the zombie and the group watches it falls to the floor.

 

They continue walking and step over the dead zombie. Next, They continued walking through the house. As they were walking slowly not making a sound they felt breathing on their necks...They looked behind to see a large serial killer holding a chainsaw.

 

“RUUUNNNNN!!!” Heaven shouted. The group ran but as they were running Sayaka tripped.

 

“Ruka pick her up and carry her! We have to go!” Michael yells.

 

“I can walk! Don’t worry!” Sayaka shouts. She gets up and continues running with the group. Suddenly they hit a dead end and the chainsaw killer catches up with them. He walks towards them and out of the pitch black shadows, bats fly over his head and chops them all in half watching the body parts fall to the ground, He fires up his chainsaw and get ready to kill the group. Then out of nowhere a knife strikes through his back.

 

They watch the serial killer fall and look at the rescuer…

 

“MICHAEL?! How did yo-...What di-WHAT?” Churi shouted.

 

“Churi....Don’t mind that..Let’s just keep walking..”

 

The group continued to walk inside the house with weapons ready, next thing they saw was another demon with a large knife. Jimin stepped in front and killed the demon.  

 

“Oppa..Are you alright..?” Heaven said while cupping his face and examining him.

 

“Jagi I’m fine..” He says slowly while continuing to walk through the house with the group.

 

But as they were walking it felt like reaching the top level on a video game. It was the last few demons they had to fight to survive…

 

Everyone pulled out their knives and began to fight the three large demons.

 

They each rapidly slashed, stabbed, and sliced the demons with all their power. Then finally. They were safe...All the spirits,demons,and ghosts were dead.

 

It was 6:38AM. They survived and fought. The group found their way back to the shelter and got all their things bringing it back to the front room. Michael went outside and opened the trunk. The group all grabbed their stuff and loaded it into the car.

 

When they got everything outside they took one last look around the house.

 

“Bye house..I don’t think we’ll be missing you~” Michael said while walking outside with the rest of the friends. They walked in a group, and made it to the car. Clothes ripped, covered in bruises and scratches….But all that matters is that they survived…



                                                            The End