I FEEL GOOD

I FEEL GOOD

A/N: i suggest listening to the song 'I Feel Good' by James Brown and 'I Like To Move It' from Madagascar. 

 

 

I FEEL GOOD! 

 

Hwasa was alone at the dorm. Solar, Moonbyul and Wheein had gone to the grocery store. Hwasa lay on her bed and sighed. She was bored. She turned her head and looked at her wardrobe. She saw a white button up blouse and smirked.

 

Moments later, Hwasa walked ily towards the speaker and plugged in her iPod.

 

WOAH!

 

Hwasa turned around dramatically and grabbed a mop.

 

I FEEL GOOD!

 

I knew that I would now

 

I FEEL GOOD

 

I knew that I would now

 

Hwasa shook her as she mops the floor. She revealed one of her shoulders by pulling down the sleeves of her loose white button up shirt. 

 

SO GOOD!

 

 Hwasa used the mop as a microphone as she followed the beat. She pushes the mic away and brought it back to .

 

SO GOOD!

 

She repeated her move for the same second beat. 

 

I got you.

 

Hwasa slides to the window with a wet towel.

 

WOAH!

 

I FEEL NICE~

 

Hwasa leaned against the window and slid down ily. She got back up.

 

Like sugar and spies

 

I feel Nice~

 

Hwasa did a body wave and ran her hands down her body.

 

Like sugar and spies

 

So NICE!

 

“BAM! BAM!” Hwasa sang along as she turned her head to the right then to the left following the beat.

 

“SO NICE! I GOT YOU~” Hwasa sang.

 

Then it was an instrumental. Hwasa closed her eyes as she dances to the jazzy beat.  She shook her before smacking it. She turned around and met with three pairs of wide eyes.

 

Hwasa stopped dancing and pulled up her shirt. The song was still playing in the back as Hwasa stood in front of Solar, Moonbyul and Wheein. They were each carrying bags of groceries. Hwasa scratched her head and went to turn off the music. She turned back at the three girls who were still surprised with what they have seen.

 

Moonbyul opened to say something but nothing came out. She was just speechless. Wheein looked at Hwasa, disappointed.

 

“How could you? WHY DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT ME?!” Wheein whined.

 

Solar and Moonbyul looked at Wheein. Solar shook her head before leaving to the kitchen. Moonbyul looked at Wheein and then to Hwasa before following Solar. Hwasa looked at Wheein and smiled apologetically.

 

TWO DAYS LATER.

 

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!

 

Hwasa wore sunglasses and started the song.

 

YOU LIKE TO?

 

Hwasa asked.

 

Three other heads popped out and shouted;

 

MOVE IT!