A Date.Maybe.

School Ages

Seungri already waiting infront of his house.He is wearing a blue long sleeve t-shirt with a 'Luvalon' words wrote there and a blue jeans with a blue cap on his head.He turning the front cap behind his head making it fit nicely and cutely above his hair.

It still 8:45AM.There is 15 minutes left before Jiyong will arrive infront of Seungri's house.While he is waiting for his crush to come over,he dicided to eat his father's gift.

The rest of his cousin's gift already he ate at the wedding ceremony.It's a small lollipop with strawberry and milk flavored.It's may be small,but it still being Seungri's favorite candy.He open the lollipop's wrap and keep it in his pocket.

Seungri always doing it anywhere.When he making a rubbish,he won't easily trow it anywhere.He will keep those rubbish in his pocket untill he saw a rubbish bin then he trow it in the rubbish bin. 

Seungri put the small lollipop into his mouth and it.He eat the lollipop with a very happy feelings.He didn't mention that somebody have looking at him since he start eating the lollipop.

Seungri feel like a hand is poking his shoulder but actually the hand is touching his waist and the another hand is wrapping around his body from behind.A head is resting on his shoulder then kissing his cheek making the little angel blushing hardly.He not too shock from that person act because he think he can guess who's the persona actually.

Seungri is trying to make his face turn around and see the person but the grip on his body is too tight for him to move.

"Jiyong hyung,it's you right?"Seungri ask with a cute tone.Trying to breath with the grip around his body.

"Do you think anybody would dare to hug and kiss you like this?"Jiyong kiss Seungri's cheek once again (but this time like biting) and losen a bit his grip.Seungri turn around to facing his hyung then jump into the older and put his hand around Jiyong's neck to close the distants between them and burry his face on Jiyong's chest.He love the elder's smell because it will make him remain calm on Jiyong's warm hug.

"Hyung~i miss you so much."Seungri murmur on Jiyong's chest and it makes Jiyong wanna lift his head up then  kiss him on the lips but he control himself because he have a plan to follow.He put his palm on Seungri's back and rub it gently.

"I miss you too my baby panda."Jiyong kiss Seungri's hair and put his chin on Seungri head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong starting to feel dizzy.He know he can't ride this but that whats his little angel wanted so he just follow.When the rollercoster is stop fully,he push the unknown-things infront of him up and rushing himself to the nearest toilet,leaving the younger behind him.

Seungri get out from his seat as he looking at the older,running to the toilet not far from them.

This is all my fault.I shouldn't force him to ride the rollercoster.

He follow the elder as he running towards the nearest toilet that Jiyong goes.When he arive in the toilet,he heard someone is vomitting in the toilet badly.Then he saw a toilet door is open and someone is walking out towards a sink.

Its Jiyong hyung.Seungri look at his hyung with a guilty face.

Jiyong wash his mouth and clean up himself.He is wearing a grey with a tounge picture paint on his t-shirt,short sleeve and a thigh black trousers with no accessories.He didn't afford to buy any accessories and he dont wanted to burden his mom for his fashion lust.

The older feel like his stomach wanna burst into a grand puke again but suddenly,he felt really fine and all the puke smell that stick at him gone and only left the really-strong-good smell.He turn his face to look at the younger.He saw Seungri's eyes were suddenly being dark green.

He must feeling something really extream right now.

He walking toward Seungri then putting his palm on Seungri's cheek.He rub the younger cheek using his thumb.

"Are you ok baby?Your eyes colour were change into dark green."

Really?My eyes change thier colours?Once again?

"I'm ok hyung.Don't worry.I'm just-just feel guilty at you.Actually,I'm the one that should asking you like that,hyung,are you ok?"Seungri blink a few time after answering his hyung.

"I'm ok baby,just now i felt like i want to continue my project but it suddenly gone.Maybe it's because your eyes aura."Jiyong say while give a small smile to his baby panda.

"Really hyung?Haha,i'm glad to hear that hyung."Seungri hug his hyung and rest his head at Jiyong shoulder.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi my dear reader! ^^ i know~i'm sorry everybody~i late update ㅠㅠ really sorry~~i'm a bit buzy with my school~

Forgive me ok??i know its a bit short ㅠㅠ i dont want 2 leave u all yet!seriously!N this story still have 1 chapter left.

Anyway,when i wrote this 1~suddenly my backpain is come ㅠㅠ if it not come i will surely update it earlier~

Ok lastly ^^ 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^