The Beginning Til the End

What if.....

What if we were together, would we be as sweet as the other couples out there? I lay on my bed thinking about the what if's of how you and I would look like if I had the courage to walk up to you and confess. 

I've always hated Mondays but ever since you came into my life a few weeks ago, you had always brightened it. Now I always looked forward to those gloomy Mondays that I had always hated. As I walked through the university halls I caught a glimpse of you from the corner of my eyes and I swear nothing else could compare to your beauty. The way you elegantly walk with your friends and how you somehow manage to smile at everyone although it's a Monday morning. Aigoo, now my heart won't stop beating like a drum. Aish calm down my beating heart it's not like you're going to get any closer than this. Slowly I made my way to the first lecture and struggled to keep my big eyes open, I was about to fall asleep when knocking could he heard from the other side of the door. "Come in!" the door slowly opened and a living goddess walked in. Immediately all of the students' mouths dropped open as she walked to the front of the room and flashed everyone her infamous smile. But what surprised me the most was that the proffesor had Assigned her to sit right next To me! She's sitting right next to me! Omo! I can smell The perfume that she's wearing, hhmmm vanilla. *Dugeun.  Dugeon* No not now! She can probably hear my heart beat! Stupid heart! You're going to freak out your crush with how loud you are. The conflict between myself was cut short when an angel's voice whispered next to me. "Yoona-shi. It's Yoona right?" I turned my head to look at my lovely beautiful crush sitting next to me.

"Y-Yes It's Yoona. How do you k-know my n-name?" Pabo! Why are you stammering? You sound like a complete idiot!

"Don't you know that you're quite popular here?" she looked at me with those stunning chocolate coloured eyes. 

"Yeah I know that I'm pretty popular here. What I'm curious about is that we haven't introduced ourselves properly yet." Her eyes widened and looked down to her lap. Omo, did I offend her? "I-I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean it, honest!" She looked back to me and I could see a tint of pink on her cheeks. Is she blushing?! Cute!

"No you didn't offend me. I was only embarrassed because I haven't introduced myself yet and I already know your name." Her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of pink while she tries to cover her face with her hands. She looks so cute! 

"Aigoo. You shouldn't be embarrassed. I was only surprised that a pretty girl like you know me." woah! Where did I get all that confidence from? I could only chuckle as her cheeks flushed a deeper shade. I think she's turning red! I could only chuckle with how cute she's being right now. 

"M-Me? A pretty girl? I think you're prettier Yoona-shi. And let me introduce myself properly. My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri." she stretched out her hand and I gladly slid my hand into hers.

"Nice to meet you Yuri-shi." I flashed her a wide grin while her cheeks were once again tinted pink. I was about to open my mouth to tell her something when the professor beat me too it. 

"Yah YOONYUL! I know you two look cute together but we are still in class so please no PDA until this period is over." the both of us could only look down as giggles could be heard from other students. Aish stupid professor, he just ruined our moment together. Wait did he just call us as a couple? What was it again? Yoonyul? It sounds pretty cute, and did he say that we looked cute together?! Omo! Is this a sign that the both of us were supposed to be together? If we do end up together I swear that I will stop playing pranks on him for the rest of my life! KYAHHH!!! Omo, omo! Stop being giddy she might think that you need to pee or something. My day dreaming was interrupted when the bell rung, indicating that the period was now over. Which means that yoonyul moments will start again. I could only chuckle to myself by thinking about the impossible. "Yoona-shi are you that excited about the end of class? Or is it because you'll have your Yoonyul moments again?" I could only look back at her with a shocked expression plastered on my face when she correctly guessed what I was day dreaming about. 

"A-Aniyo Yuri-shi I was just excited about getting into my next lesson. Which is business. I love business."

"Hahaha I'm kidding Yoona-shi. You look so cute when your all flustered like that." Me cute? What is she talking about from what I heard from my friends I'm more of a choding. 

"Wow. Since when did the embarrassed and cute Yuri turn into a playful Yuri?" She came closer to me before whispering in my ear.

"Ever since I found out that Im Yoona was a playful choding. Like me, without the choding part." she leaned back and winked at me before she bid herself goodbye and left me completely flustered with how gorgeous and y she looked when she was whispering to me. 

"H-Hey! Do you want to hang later!" she turned around and gave me on ok sign before disappearing from my sight.   

-A few months later-

What if we did actually become a couple? After a few months of getting closer I know that there is a chance for us to become an item, even if it's only a tiny 1%. Ever since the day we first introduced ourselves my feelings for her had grown immensely and every night I do nothing else but see her face before my tired brain falls asleep and see her ever brightening smile plastered on her face whenever we see each other. But what if i can't control these feelings anymore. What if I finally confess to her? What if she doesn't like me back? What if my heart can't move on from my very first heart break? What if she does? What if's clouded every cell of my brain. The Confession, the answer, the emotions afterwards. But through these questions I know that I want to know how she feels about me. 

Contemplation and preparation had left me sleep deprived. Which had caused me to see Yuris every where. Aigoo which one is the real Yuri?! "Yoong!" I turned around and was met by a body that had flung itself towards me. The impact of the force caused us to land on the floor with a loud thud which caused other students around us to watch our interaction, but I didn't mind. They're probably just jealous because I have the most beautiful girl in my arms.  

"Omo! Is that Yoonyul?"

"look they look so cute together!"

"But what about Yoonseo or Yulsic?"

"Finally! A Yoonyul moment!! Today is a good day!"

I could only chuckle inwardly as I heard our happy fans about this moment, I'm happy too because it's not every day  I could be this close to an angel. Ever since our professor name us as a couple students that liked us being together started shipping us and even named themselves as TwinTroopers, since Yuri and I look alike, like twins. I find it cute actually, just like how cute we are going to be once we are together. 

After school I led her to our secret hide out where I plan to confess to her and ask her out. Yoona, breathe in. Relax, relax. "Yoong what are we doing here? Are you going to kidnap me?"

"A-Aniyo Yuri-ah. I-I've got something to tell you." She looked at me with questioning eyes as I took in a few breaths before I began. "Yuri-ah ever since I've met you my world had somehow become brighter than it was before. You make heart beat like crazy whenever I'm near you and butterflies in my stomach whenever we have contact. At first I thought that it was just some silly crush, but after spending my time with you I noticed that my feelings for you have grown deep in my heart. So will you be my Yuliet to your Yoongmeo?" I could only wait for her reply as her eyebrows Scrunched together as if she was deep in thought. What if she doesn't like me back? I mean she hasn't said anything about her uality or anything like that before.

"Yoong I'm sorry but..." I don't think I can take the heart break. 

"I-It's okay if you don't feel the same about me. Just forget what I said, it's nothing important." Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes When smooth hands held my cheeks and made me look back to the person who I love. 

"Aigoo. You didn't let me finish. I was going to say that I didn't want to be like Romeo and Juliet. Since their love story was Too short, plus I don't want to die at such an early age." she said this as she wiped the tears that had escaped my eyes. I could only stare at her as my brain tried to process what she had just said. Wait, does that mean that she likes me too? "Do I have to spell everything out for you? I like you too Im Yoona, ever since the day I laid my eyes on you." Happiness spread throughout me as I carried her and spun her around. And ever since that day the Yoonyul couple became the most popular couple in the campus, with many loyal TwinTroopers shipping us.

-A few years later- 

It's been eight years since Yul and I have been together. And I could be the happiest person in the world to have such a perfect girlfriend. Knowing that I am hers as well as she is mine. But I still think that it won't be enough, since there are still some guys and girls who want to steal my precious from me. So I guess the only thing I can do is to put a ring on it. Cause if I you like her (it) then you should put a ring on it. Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh. Hehehe I wonder how she will like it?

Once again I led her to our secret hide out for our eighth anniversary of being the Yoonyul couple. Both of us were wearing elegant dresses that would suit any K-pop idol, especially my beautiful black pearl. Every male  and female would be drooling just by seeing the sight of my soon to be wifey. But I'm a selfish person so of course I'm keeping her to myself for every single day for as long as my love will last. Which is forever. "Yoong~ why do you keep staring at me like that?"

"Staring at you like what?"

"Like some creep who's trying to undress me." I could only raise my eyebrows, a habit that had grown on me whenever she tells me weird stuff.

" but why would I undress you with my eyes when I can do it with my hands." Chuckling she leaned her head on my shoulder while she wrapped her hands on my arm. 

"Aigoo you're such a byun."

"Only for you my y black pearl." She slapped my arm while hurrying on ahead. I watched her from behind seeing how she was amazed by the decorations that I had set up a few hours before. 

"Yoong did you do this?" 

"Of course. Who else would be able to do this for her wifey than her hubby. Happy eighth anniversary baby." She flashed me the sweetest smile that I have ever seen And circled her arms around my neck while I protectively wrapped mine around her waist. We slowly moved together as if dancing to an unheard beat that only the both of us could hear.

"Yoong this place is beautiful. You didn't have to do all of this, you know that right?"

"Today is a very special day Yul so of course I'm going to put more effort in making today perfect. Especially when I have a beautiful lady right next to me." I winked at her while she covered her face on the crook of my neck. Hehehe my beautiful lady is being shy and embarrassed just like how we first met. We had dinner under the lights that I had set up and slowly danced to our music until it was time. I stopped our rocking and made her sit on the sit on the chair while I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring's box (A:N It's the container the ring in it I have no idea what it's called so please bear with it.). 

" Yul we've been together for eight delightful, beautiful years. You have always been with me through tough and happy times. Through the roller Coaster ride called life you have helped me pull through.  You are my strength and weakness, but no matter what I will stay with you till forever if you will. And protect you from the bad things in life and swear to always be a faithful an loyal hubby. So Kwon Yuri will you be the Yul to the Yoon and accept my hand in marriage?" I could only wait in silence I watched her tears flowing down her cheeks. What if she doesn't feel the same way for me anymore? What if.... My doubts and concerns were brushed away as I felt soft lips touching mine while the both of us landed on the ground. 

"Of course Yoong. How could I ever say no. I dont think anyone else can live with you other than me." I swear my heart swelled with happiness and tears of joy trickled down my face as our lips crashed again. While our lips were locked together I slowly slipped the ring on her finger. 

"I can't wait for our forever." I don't even know why I had doubted the love that had grown between the two of us. So I enjoyed the moment and let go of the What If's that had first clouded my mind.

 

A/N: I'm sorry to all readers of Stupid Heart for taking so long to finish it. I've been battling against lazycitis since it's the school holidays, so please forgive me. The title for this chapter is weird because I'm not very good at titles and name making...... So yeah. Plus this story just popped out of nowhere when I was thinking of an ending for Stupid Heart. And my apologies for any errors since I'm not using my laptop. ;)