Trouble

Trouble

Sup, Seductive. So y.

Namjoon whispers to Yoongi as he passes by him down the apartment hall, his long fingers tracing across Yoongi’s back sending shivers down his spine and making him bite his lip.

oneul go gamssa gamaseuk stocking

geureon geu eobseodo baby you’re my star king

He continues to sing as he walks down the hall leaving his faint touches and scent lingering around Yoongi. Namjoon smirks as he reaches the end of the hall turning around to find the older male in a daze. He had to admit that Yoongi was looking really handsome today, the white button up shirt that fit perfectly up against his slim body, tucked into his ripped jeans where he could see black stocking peeking through the ripped holes. Namjoon’s favorite black stockings to be exact. He finished off the look with red knee high converse and a red snap back. The younger male his lips at the sight of the blond hair Yoongi, seeing him dressed like this and with eyes filled with lust, stirred something inside Namjoon. Something that made him want to take all of Yoongi at once. But he couldn’t, he wouldn’t, he would to the point where he was begging. With that in mind he signaled for Yoongi to follow him as he made his way down another hall.

Boy, Don’t flirt around other people

You’re mine. You know you my own world,

I’ll call you mine another

Spill Magic on boys, just another witch,

Namjoon’s hands traveled across the walls of the halls as he kept walking and singing.

Don’t your shirt, because I can see right through you.

He glanced behind him to see Yoongi following him but still keeping his distance.  Namjoon had noticed the first two buttons undone on the older male’s shirt, was he already becoming railed up through all this? He kept his eyes on Yoongi until they were redirected to the ceiling lights that began to flicker on and off. He smiled picking up the pace just to see the reaction of the male following behind him. Every now and then the lights went off for about 30 second before lighting up the room again.  30 seconds of darkness that worked to Namjoon’s advantage. It gave him a 30 second window to create distance between them both, his movements were swift and smooth that made him seem like he was gliding through the darkness like a vampire. Yoongi’s eyes became wide when he saw the gap between him and Namjoon. He was moving rather quickly creating so much distance in a small amount of time, he too began to quicken his pace.

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

Namjoon reached the end of that hall and stood silently. His head slanted to one side, a smirk appearing again on his lips, as his hands were locked together hanging in front of him. He looked up at the blonde male who had caught up quickly to his surprise but began to walk cautiously as he began to get closer to where Namjoon was standing.  Yoongi was about to say something but was stopped when Namjoon’s placed his right index finger up to his plump lips signaling him to keep silent. His left hand was tucked into his white slim fit slacks as he shifted his weight from his left side to the right. His index finger trailed down his mouth and was soon tugging down at his own tie to make it loose. They had gone clubbing that day, and Namjoon thought he would go classy. He choose to wear a black button up tight shirt outlining his shoulders and arms. He paired it up with white slim fit slacks and black dress shoes. He decided to wear a white tie with suspenders and add a red rose on his left pocket to match with Yoongi’s red hat (little did he know Yoongi had decided to wear the red shoes as well.) Namjoon growled making Yoongi jump a bit in surprise. He hadn’t realized that Yoongi had been silently observing him and his movements becoming hypnotized to his scent. Namjoon ran his hand across the side of his platinum silver hair. He had just dyed his hair and gotten a haircut as well, the sides of his hair were shorter while the top was a big longer creating a fauxhawk hairstyle like when they were promoting Boy in Luv. He liked that hair to be honest it seemed to make him more daring and much more attractive. He turned his head to the left and placed 3 fingers in the air. The lights that were still flickering gave Yoongi chills, as if all this was going to disappear, as if the man in front of him will soon disappear and what would he do then? The feeling of desire had started to rise in Yoongi’s stomach and kept getting stronger as soon as he saw the distance Namjoon was trying to make. He was being teased by him, he could feel it. Especially after flirting with all the bartenders to get free drinks, because for all he knew Yoongi was not going to be paying for his drinks tonight. He was cut off from his thinking when he saw Namjoon begin his countdown, 3, 2, 1, and the hall way went dark, but his voice could be heard.

Your smoky eyeline modu deo seumyeogan line

wae neoman are choge isseulkka geu free line

Wild line geu pi-ae line, , nan neomeul jal areo What I like

Yoongi placed his hands up against the wall and tried to find his way around. His eyes still trying to adjust to the darkness. He had noticed that every once in a while the lights would go off for 30 seconds before illuminating the hallway again. But for goodness sake these were the longest 30 seconds Yoongi had ever felt in his life time. He bit his lip and whispered Namjoon’s name. This teasing was only driving him to the brink, he had to stop for a moment to run his hands through his neck and lips to lessen the missing contact of Namjoon on him. He wanted him and this game was not helping at all. He his lips and closed his eyes running his hand once again through his neck, sighing Namjoon’s name again.

Oh , geu nae go gane deoreumjara jakku oreomeun dul da georeune ja goerae jara

The lights turned back on and Yoongi dropped his hands quickly in hopes he wouldn’t be caught. He looked towards the direction Namjoon was at not too long ago only to find a single red rose in his place. The red rose he was wearing earlier. Yoongi picked it up and looked around in despair, where had he gone. There were two hallways, one to the right and one to his left, which one did Namjoon run off to? Yoongi cursed under his breath. The younger male had disappeared and left the other stranded, what was he going to do now? Was he going to follow blindly towards a path he didn’t know the outcome too? Yoongi kept looking from side to side, debating on which hallway to enter until he heard it.

neobakke moreuneun nae geonga neureo wa oneure byeore jeom cho asseunikka, haha

It was distant but he knew which direction to go to, he took off following the voice.

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

It’s gon’ get you in trouble.

(oooh, oooh)

Yoongi kept walking down a never ending hallway, bumping from wall to wall as he wandered about. One moment he was feeling like the walls were closing in and then he was feeling like the room was spinning, the flickering lights didn’t help either, messing with his sight.  An eerie aura crept into the hallway, Yoongi shivered. What was Namjoon trying to do? Why was Yoongi envisioning all this? Has this hallway always been this long? Or was it that the alcohol finally kicking in, distorting his senses and making everything unrecognizable. Maybe it’s the intoxicating scent that is driving him crazy and making him hallucinate this hallway and everything that has happened, just like Alice in Wonderland, him being Alice and Namjoon being……? Maybe this hallway has always been like this but he never seemed to notice, because he would always walk along side Namjoon. And now that he wasn’t there, this hallway seemed long, seemed empty, eerie and made him crazy.

I’m ready but you’re not boy.

Show me what you got.

Your body hits the spot.

Alright, alright.

He quickly turned to around, it sounded so close, was he behind him? But to his dismay there was nothing there, just an empty hallway.

I’m ready but you’re not boy.

Show me what you got.

This time he turned forward, his scent, he felt Namjoon’s breath by his ear, but there was nothing in front of him either. He was sure he had sensed him, he had felt him right? He shook his head, shivering as the small hairs on his neck began to stand. He cursed at Namjoon out loud wanting to make sure he heard him. Namjoon continued and so did Yoongi.

Your body hits the spot.

Alright, alright.

Yeah.

He finally reached the end of the hallway. By then Yoongi was in shambles, had beads of sweat forming on his forehead, his breathing was short and unstable, his cheeks had a rosy tint to them, and his desire had reached to its momentum. Most of buttons on his shirt had come undone along the way, slight hairs sticking out of his snap back. He looked to his right and saw Namjoon standing two doors down leaning against their apartment door. His eyes closed with his hands in his pockets and a satisfied grin on his face. He pushed away from the wall and stretched out his hand for the older male to grab onto. Yoongi looked up at him with full desire showing in his eyes. The chase had got his adrenaline pumping, heightening his senses and yearn for Namjoon. He wanted him badly, he wanted his touches, his kisses, his mouth on his neck, his hands on him, holding him, bruising him, pleasing him until he couldn’t walk the next day. He took the hand rather forcefully.

Sup. So seductive.

Yeah. Come with me.

Boy. So y. Haha