Constellations

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are you headed?" Suho asked as Ken was packing an overnight bag.

"I'm going over Leo's to spend the night," Ken replied with a smile.

"Does he know that?" Suho teased. Ken rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"Well, no but I normally just show up," he said.

"Well, have fun then," said Suho. "and don't forget, tomorrow after all afternoon classes we're meeting back up in the lab."

"I need to make sure Leo comes, he was kind of pissed at Key so he said he didn't want to go back, but I'll to encourage him some more," said Ken. Suho nodded as he flipped the page of his textbook. Ken threw his bag over his shoulder and headed to the door. "Alright then, I'm off. See you tomorrow!" Ken opened the door and saw Lay walking up to it.

"Hey Lay," said Ken.

"Good evening, Ken. Is Suho in?" Lay asked.

"Yup, he's right in there," Ken gestured behind him with the door still slightly open. Lay slightly bowed then went into the room as Ken closed the door and headed towards Leo's dorm.

"Lay, what are you doing here?" Suho said with a smile, obviously happy to see him. Lay smiled and sat down at Suho's desk. Suho was on his bed laying on his stomach leaning up on his elbows.

"I was bored at my dorm and I just started thinking about you so..I decided to come here and see what you were up to," said Lay.

"You were thinking about me?" Suho said blushing. Lay stood up and walked over to Suho, leaning down to be eye level with him. He brushed his hand softly against Suho's cheek as he stared into his eyes.

"Do you want to stargaze with me? I was planning on camping out until dawn so I could see my planet in the morning. Venus always rises with the sun, so it's the best time to see it," said Lay. "It's okay if you don't want to since you probably have an 8am class in the--"

"I'd love to!" Suho exclaimed as he jumped up from his bed. He grabbed a sleeping bag from his closet and packed it with trail mix and grabbed extra blankets. Lay chuckled to himself as he watched the latter scurrying back and forth across the room gathering things. 

"I'm ready!" Suho said with a smile, noticing that Lay was staring at him. "What?"

"You're just so cute," Lay replied as he stood up and kissed Suho's cheek. "Come on, let's go."

 

 

Ken walked into Leo's dorm building and took the elevator up. He was trying to think of ways to convince the older of going back tomorrow. When the elevator stopped on the correct floor, Ken exited and walked down the hallway to Leo's room. He stood in front of the door and began to knock on it. A smile spread across his face when the door opened, but quickly disappeared when Leo grabbed him roughly by his collar and threw him to the ground. Fear and confusion formed in his expression as he looked up at an angry Leo who looked like he was staring at someone he truly hated.

"L-Leo...why did you do that?" Ken studdered, feeling a lump in his throat.

"How dare you show your face to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter