༺o46༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was humming jumping like a lost kid while her hands are glued to her strap back. Her hum became curious hearing a noise coming from the room she's about to enter. Her walk slowed down and stopped placing her ears near the door. She takes a peek what's going inside her child mind hit her again. She raised a brow seeing Kai and Naeun and she didn't expect what's happening inside.

She flinched startling hearing the two raising their own voices arguing. It got physical especially Naeun who's hitting Kai really hard but Kai was shouting right in front of her face with no physical contact. Jaewon got worried seeing Naeun crying hard covering her face. She slapped Kai in the face with a loud smack before leaving the room.

Jaewon widened her eyes panicking as they might see her in the door listening to their argument. She was about to walk away from the room acting normal. She froze in suspense when the door flew open revealing a swollen face Naeun sniffing non-stop. Naeun stopped surprised seeing Jaewon same as Kai who has this messy look. Naeun bumped into her accidentally running away from the room.

Jaewon glanced at Naeun's fading presence before looking at Kai questioning him. He bit his lip looking away ignoring Jaewon. 'What's going on?' she thought.

For the past days, it's a déjà vu to Jaewon every time she goes to school. She would go to school not early just to avoid seeing those two fighting. But, she will still encounter that incident. She would sit quietly trying her mind to focus on the competition which is two weeks from now. She looked at the two beside her with a cute pout as their commotion was making the room look at them confused. In the end, it's either Naeun or Kai will leave the room mad.

Early in the morning, Jaewon went to school and headed to the library. She was alone answering another sheet that her mentor gave it to her. The thought of the two arguing keeps replaying in her. She closed her eyes tightly seeing the two fighting in her sight and tries to focus on her work. She blew her bangs her mind was back from functioning.

She looked up when someone sat across in the table. She saw an annoyed Sehun and threw his bag on the table rubbing his ears irritated.

"Jeez! They're the headlines for the past days. I can't stand it anymore" Sehun muttered coldly as she hummed agreeing.

"Do you know the reason of their argument?" Sehun asked breathing calmly as she shook her head innocently.

"How's your ..." she stopped as Sehun get what she's saying that fast.

"It's almost a week and the guy that you've kissed isn't showing up! I don't know but the questions you gave me are easy to guess! Maybe they're just too dumb to realize it" Sehun answered and flatten his lip straight.

"How's Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked out of the blue.

"Baekhyun oppa?" she questioned confusion heard in the tone and hummed thinking. "He became sweet which I find it weird. I don't know the reason and he became... that!" she answered scratching her head using a pen.

"Baekhyun hyung or Kai?" Jaewon looked at Sehun weirdly and blinked his face was serious. "What do you mean?" she asked slowly.

"Who do you like between the two?" Sehun clear it out with a matter of fact tone.

"I don't know" she muttered and put down her phone with a problematic sigh. "I have the same feelings for them already. They have their own perks in my thinking: When Baekhyun oppa is acting sweet towards me, there comes a time when he's clingy already? He's a skinship type of guy. When you talk about Jongin, he has this bipolar personality. Not in a bad way but... his personality like that makes me freak out and I don't know how to deal with him and to talk normally towards him" she shrugged and took the pen back.

"What's your best childhood memory?" Sehun asked out of the blue again receiving a WHAT'S-YOUR-PROBLEM look from her.

She bit her lip looking down playing her fingers. "I don't really know" she answered unsure still looking down. It became silent in that table as Sehun was waiting for her explanation although he really knows her story. He's just making sure that his information is legit. She took a deep breath and began telling what happens. Sehun slowly nodded as soon she ended her story telling.

"But, do you remember a single bit before your accident?" he questioned as she shook her head continuously.

"There you are Jaewon! I've been finding you forever!" their teacher for the next class popped out as she immediately stood up.

"You're cutting class now with Mr. Oh?" the teacher crossed his arms as Jaewon widened her eyes like saucers and shook her head like a kid.

"Then go back to class if you don't want me to mark you absent in my class" the teacher scolded as she get her things like a flash leaving the library same as Sehun who's glaring at his teacher.

"Jaewon-ah! Come in!" the ten year old Kai told motioning his hands in front of the slightly opened door looking at the shy Jaewon.

Kai shook his head as he approached her and interlaced his hands to her. Jaewon looked down blushing at "Appa, I'm home~" Kai greeted sweetly as his maids were at the entrance and bowed politely.

Jaewon saw a man with a tux looking formal and scary at the same time with that serious and cold aura. The man stopped and messed Kai's hair smiling. The man glanced at Jaewon before looking down taking a closer look at the two kids' hands.

"You have a girlfriend already Jongin? It's quite early for you to be in that kind of relationship" the man chuckled making Jaewon blushed at the statement while Kai was whining.

"Appa! Don't say that! She won't be comfortable to me!~" Kai exclaimed stomping his feet as the man laughed.

"I'm Jongin's dad. Please to meet you finally!" he introduced trying to smile warmly.

"C-cha J-jaewon-imnida" she stuttered bowing continuously as Kai stopped her chuckling cutely.

"Let's start eating?" Mr. Kim suggested as Kai nodded dragging Jaewon again.

"You know Jaewon, this is Jongin's first time to bring a friend here. He won't invite his friends here so I'm not aware with their faces. Well... except for his Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and D.O hyung. He will share it to me still showing their pictures to me" Mr. Kim shared eating the cut meat.

"And... do you know that Jongin doesn't believe

Please log in to read the full chapter