༺oo2༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 2 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was done preparing herself and went down with a loud stomp so that her father could hear hear finish so that he will be relieved. "Yah young lady! Attitude! Why do you need to stomp your feet huh?! What if one of the stairs broke huh?! I'm sure you're the one to blame!" Mr. Cha hissed as he stopped preparing the table and glared at Jaewon.

She let out an awkward chuckle and scratched her head as she sat at the dining table and put her bag beside her as her father put a scrambled egg with a fried rice at the empty table in front of her. Her eyes starts to widen with twinkling effect and her orbs starts to widen with this big grin as she took the spoon and fork her bottom lip looking at the food like it's her prey.

"You know what, why don't you just eat it instead of looking at the food that you'll eat it although you will definitely eat it? My gosh Jaewon! Your saliva is drooling at the food! Yuck! Don't do that!" Mr. Cha observed and looked away disgusted as he can see Jaewon's saliva slowly rushing down to the food.

She snapped out as she wiped it away before she starts digging the food like a zombie and moaned while closing her eyes mesmerizing the scent and taste of the breakfast while she kicks the air like a child before eating quietly. Mr. Cha shook his head and sat across her holding a mug and drink it carefully.

"How's the test by the way Jaewon?" he questioned as she looked up to her father before looking back at the food. "Let me see the result. I want to see it" Mr. Cha commanded while his hands doing some close open movement. She pointed her hand while holding the spoon eating happily. She heard a groan from her father and looked at her as he was sending a DON'T FOOL AROUND look.

She put the utensils on the plate and opened her bag scanning for the paper with a pout while munching the food. She gave it to him as soon she saw it and hold the utensils again before eating happily, but her mood isn't like earlier anymore because of what her father is treating her.

"You have one mistake?" he questioned as she nodded looking at her dad before looking back at the food. She immediately chewed the food and gulped it and looked at her father innocently. "That's a good thing... right?" she asked and tilted her head.

"Good thing?! You're asking me if that's a good thing?! No it's not Cha Jaewon!" her father hissed and furrowed his eyebrows making her mood change into a pout and a remaining small smile finally appeared on her face and frowned.

"Why didn't you make your score perfect already huh? They wouldn't be happy with your test results Jaewon!" Mr. Cha said and put the test result in the table and crossed his arms.

"Appa, it is just one mistake, I didn't get a failing score. Is that a big deal to you?" she questioned and chuckled trying to decrease the thick atmosphere between them. Her chuckle slowly faded and looked down with a pout when her father was glaring at her.

"Big deal?! What the heck is that question huh?! Offcourse it is!" Mr. Cha hissed as he slammed his palms in the table as she flinched and jumped on her seat because of the loud impact.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! For your information, I'm not the one who is supporting you, it's the Kim Corporation, you get me? I'm just the one whos motivating you to get a high grades so that they will be impress with you!" Mr. Cha stood up and crossed his arms.

"And we don't want to disappoint the Kim Corp. down if ONE DAY, you get a failing grade. If that happens, they won't support you anymore and you can't study anymore. Now, you get me?" Mr. Cha scold as Jaewon slowly nodded looking down while her hands are clasped together resting in her hands like what a kid do when their parents scold at them.

"After your class, you will go to the Kim's residence, arasso? Mr. Kim wants to see you" Mr. Cha said as he sat back on his seat. He raised a brow seeing her daughter with a shock expression. "You will go somewhere huh? And where huh young lady? Waeyo? You will see someone later huh? Do you have a boyfriend already huh young lady?" Mr. Cha questioned and put his hands on his hips.

"A-anni! Jeez!" she shook her head not looking at her father right in the eyes as she was getting annoyed already.

"Good! No boyfriends, arasso? Study first! Especially, don't let anyone touch you especially boys!" Mr. Cha emphasized while pointing at the air while saying each words while his other hand was still on his hips.

"Jeez appa! It's like someone will touch me. Pfft! I'm alone in school. Hmpp! What a bummer" she muttered and shook her head.

"Make sure of that young lady!" Mr. Cha said pointing his finger to her as she nodded assuringly like a little kid.

"If you let the boys touch you, it will turn out to have a ual , arasso? You get me?" Mr. Cha warned as she mouthed 'yeah yeah' and nodded boringly.

Mr. Cha scold her again that she should go home after her appointment with Mr. Kim. 'Why is my father like this?' she thought and sighed in frustration. She stood up and slung her bag and before she go, she drank five glass of water. She wiped it with the back of her hands

Please log in to read the full chapter