Well This Is Awkward

Not So Straight After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

1

            There are different types of drunks. Angry drunks, drunks, violent drunks, won't-stop-laughing-shut-the--up-I-don't-get-payed-enough-for-this drunks, and the like. Jisoo had seen it all. Where his experience arose, he didn't like to admit. Frequenting party's and getting so intoxicated he couldn't see straight was something only a few people knew. Jisoo would've like to keep it that way. Unfortunately sassy 21-year-olds seemed to gravitate towards him as of late. Hence, his company was often filled with people three years his junior. One of those people being someone he might've had a small, tiny, itty bitty, crush on. 

  His name was Hansol.   Hansol was a very, very, very, tired drunk. Also not very conscious of his own actions considering....    Before Jisoo approached the subject of Hansol's gentle nips on his bare neck. He admitted he never thought Hansol was gay. In fact, out of all the people Jisoo knew, Hansol seemed the least gay. Like, there was a possibility of him being the most adorable thing on the planet but he was still undoubtably a flaming heteroual. He had no filter when it came to checking out the ladies. Jisoo cringed inwardly at the though.     Though all his doubt about Hansol's uality vanished when the younger climbed on top of him. His forehead resting above Jisoo's collarbone as he and bit on Jisoo's skin.    Jisoo was laying on the couch, his head pounding with a tune that sung of too much alcohol. He'd been sitting there for an hour now, letting his half open eyes flicker past each person. Inspecting their attire and body with a not quite intact manner. He couldn't see properly because he wasn't wearing his glasses or contacts. A stupid idea considering he couldn't make out what was twenty feet away as more than just blurred colors.    He closed his eyes briefly as the music in the background was turned up slightly, he winced and rubbed at his temples. When he opened his eyes again, his gaze met Hansol's. Who had wandered into Jisoo's twenty feet reviewing range and was currently stumbling towards him.    "Hyung." Hansol said. It came out more of a hyuuuuuunnnnng. His entire demeanor screamed 'I'm drunk as right now'. Jisoo used his arm to try and prop himself up, but Hansol took too quick steps and was sitting on Jisoo's hips.    "Hansol!?" Jisoo spluttered, rubbing his eyes to make sure his vision wasn't getting any worse.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter