We meet again ;)

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"how are you? The table is over there, come on I want you guys to meet my granddaughter" your grammy said walking them to the table. You looked at L.Joe who looked really confused, you bit your lip and turned back to 'him'. "annyoasayeo everyone" bowed his mum and grandmother, you all stood up in respect and bowed, you eyed him up and down, knowing exactly what happened and why he was here, *grammy im going to kill you* you cursed in your head.

L.Joe got up and grabbed your hand taking you away from the table, "what the ____! What is going on?! Did you plan this? Do you not want to be with me anymore? Why are you taking the piss?!" he was really angry despite keeping calm at the table. You looked down in shock, not knowing what to say to him, hes never been soo angry at you but today you understood his anger, he had every right to be angry, so were you but you kept it in. After he had his little rant at you he went home pissed off at you, you were scared about what was going to happen with your relationship but before that you had bigger worries.

You walked back to the table and sat down and continued eating, "______-ah" your grammy called and you looked up at her holding back your anger, ne grammy?" you smiled even though deep inside you felt like trashing the place. "d you remember L? He was your childhood friend, oh haha how could you not remember, you guys spent 13 years together, I bet your shocked right?" she said with a big grin on her face, all you could at the moment in time was smile. You noticed someone looking at you and looked up to find L slyly grinning to himself you gave him a look and looked down at your phone again trying to contact l.Joe but you got no replies.

After dinner you were all getting up to leave and an idea clicked in your head, as you were walking to the cars you saw L and grabbed him pulling him behind a corner so you couldnt be seen, 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" You asked loud but quietly looking around, 'what do you think? Wow still as slow as before are we?" he ruffled your hair and walked away, you stood there shocked then blew at your fringe which came back down again. You walked to your car and sat down crossing your arms like a child not getting her ice cream.

***************

Next morning you woke up early to go see l.Joe at teen tops dorm, as always you were welcomed by the 5 members but l.Joe was asleep. Going to his room you took deep breathes, and once entering you jumped on his bed, making his jump up. Noticing you he groaned and went back to 'sleeping'. You huffed and walked to find Ricky sat infront of the tv like a 3 year old child, you laughed and sat on the sofa behind him. *siiighhh* you sighed out loud making Chunji stop and look at you, 'whats wrong ___?" 'nothing...l.joes really angry at me..but it wasnt evenmyfaultitwasgrammysshedecidedtotrickmeandcalloverthepersonwhowantedmetomarryherson" you quickly said without taking a breath, you looked at Chunji who simply looked confused, 'so basically ...whats wrong?" he asked makiing a face, you giggled but told him about the dinner and when he finally got it he laughed making you confused, 'whats funny?" "i thought he was like that because we were going Japan for a month. ..hehe..and that he wasnt going to see you.." replied Chunji earning a smack on the head from C.A.P. "that was a secret you idiot!" he deeked at Chunji whilst he was rubbing the sore part on his head. You finally took everythng in and screamed, "YOUR ALL LEAVING ME?! YOU KNOW A PERSON CAN GET MARRIED IN THAT TIME..WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME WITH THAT STUPID L!!? Noooooooooo" you screamed out over acting..you ruffled your hair in annoyance then noticed l.Joe walk in with his hair looking y and topless, your eyes widened at the sight then Changjo covered your eyes, "Ya hyung go put some clothes on!?" "leave in Changjo.._____s seen more than that" c.A.P laughed and you blushed.

hey guyss! :) so the guy was Infinites L!! Typical but I noticed I already put his picture on the poster lol... But yeah..what will happen in this month? Please anticipate I know my writing isnt good..but thank you for subscribing ^_^ <3 you all :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE!) ,XD