Eleven

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter XI

 

“Are the kids asleep?” Baekhyun asks, grabbing the pizza box and bringing it to the trash. 

 

“No, they said they want you to tuck them in,” Chanyeol replies, picking up the paper plates on the table. “Go, I’ll finish the clean-up.”

 

Baekhyun nods and wipes his hands on his pants as he heads towards Jongin’s and Sehun’s room. “Boys?” he says, peeking into the room to find Sehun sitting on his brother’s bed, leaving an empty space between the two.

 

“Uncle Bacon!” Jongin smiles. “We saved you a spot!”

 

Baekhyun smiles back and crawls into the small space, allowing Jongin and Sehun to wrap their arms around his torso. “Why aren’t you boys sleeping?” Baekhyun asks with a scowl on his face, pretending to reprimand them. 

 

“Uncle Bacon, are you and my Daddy boyfriends now?” Jongin asks instead. 

 

Shocked, Baekhyun turns his body to gape at the boy. “W-Where did you hear that, Jongin?”

 

“Taemin said you and Daddy are boyfriends and that you’ll get married and me and Sehunnie will have a new Papa!” Jongin manages to say in one breath. 

 

“That’s what Daddy called you,” Sehun supplies, scooting up to observe Baekhyun, thumb in his mouth, “in the kitchen…”

 

“I-“

 

“Are you gonna be our Papa now?” Jongin interrupts again, peering up at Baekhyun wide-eyed. 

 

“Uh…” Baekhyun looks from Jongin to Sehun, taking in their curious and anxious expressions. 

 

“Because Sehunnie and I are okay with it,” Jongin cuts in again.

 

“You are?”

 

Sehun nods enthusiastically, climbing to sit on Baekhyun’s thighs. “Hunnie want Papa.”

 

Baekhyun feels tears stinging at his eyes as he looks between the two little boys in front of him. Jongin suddenly sits up as well, kneeling next to his brother. “Nini wants an Papa too!” he exclaims. Baekhyun tries to hold back his tears, but he ends up losing the battle. Letting out a sob, he envelopes the boys in his arms, hugging the two tightly to his chest as he looks up and sees Chanyeol standing in the doorway, smiling at the three of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Baekhyun hyung?”

 

“Chanyeol has the morning off today,” Jongdae replies, grounding the coffee beans like he had some sort of vendetta against them. “He’ll be in later this afternoon.”

 

“Oh…” Youngjae replies, glancing over sadly at the barista. “Do you want me to make some cheese bread?” the boy asks, suddenly excited. “Baekhyun hyung showed me how!”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh…okay.”

 

Jongdae sighs, guiltily looking at Youngjae’s retreating back. The boy looked like a kicked puppy as he trudges into the kitchen, head hung low and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter