Lullaby

Club Neverland

 

 
Okay gotta give credit where credit is due: @AnJel09 gave me the lullaby idea. Because I read her arranged marriage fic with AJ. And in one of the chapters, there's a lullaby. And I really wanted to use it.. 
 
{Eun Mi}
When we walked out of the room, all my oppas were going towards the house. They had already cleaned up and kicked everyone out. I didn't think it was that late already.
 
"Oppa deul, you guys cleaned up already?" I asked, walking over to them, still holding Kevin's hand.
 
"Ne, it's an early closing time but we might change it to 11pm instead of the usual 2am since we have found you already, princess." Soohyun oppa replied.
 
"Oh, I see. That makes sense. So time to get ready for bed?"
 
"Ne, aren't you a little bit sleepy, princess?" Soohyun asked me.
 
"Umm.. No I don't think so..." but a yawn came at the end of my sentence.
 
It caused all of them to chuckle, "You should sleep early too." Soohyun said.
 
"Ne, Soohyun oppa." we each went to our rooms to get ourselves ready for bed. After I changed to my pajamas there was a knock on my door.
 
"Yes?"
 
The door opened, revealing all the oppas coming in.
 
"We just wanted to say good night, Eun Mi." Soohyun oppa said. I had to remember I had to help him more later.
 
"Ne, oppa deul. I want to say good night too." I stood up and gave each of them a hug. "Good night." I smiled at them.
 
"Good night, Eun Mi." all of them started leaving and Hoon oppa was the last one to leave the room.
 
I tugged his shirt, "Hoon oppa...." I whispered.
 
"Yes, Eun Mi?"
 
"Umm... Can you stay? I am kinda afraid to close my eyes by myself.. What if she comes back.." 
 
He pulled me tightly to his chest, "Eun Mi, we would never let that happen. I'll stay with you."
 
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. He laid down next to me.
 
"Do you want me to sing you to sleep?" He asked me.
 
"Ne, oppa. Please?" I snuggled closer to him.
 
"Arasseo." His soft voice carried throughout the room. I felt myself drifting off...
 
~Eun Mi's Dream~
All my oppas were standing in a circle around me. They were looking at me with beautifully kind eyes, that were no longer cold.
 
"Do you love us, Eun Mi?" I heard Kevin say.
 
"Do I love them?" I said. 
 
I listened to what my heart had to say.
 
"Yes. I do love them. All of them. They are all special to me. Soohyun oppa..." his face floated in front of me, his smile was so bright.
 
"Kiseop oppa.." The image of us dancing together that first night came.
 
"Eli oppa.." his stare when I first walked in.. I memorized it.
 
"AJ oppa.." his kind words after he walked me home.
 
"Hoon oppa.." waking up to his arms protectively wrapped around me..
 
"Kevin oppa.." sharing that noodle today at Lotte World.
 
"And Dongho oppa.." when he surprised me, showing me that beautiful sight from the top of the Ferris wheel.
 
"I love them all..." I whispered.
 
Kevin oppa was right. 
 
I was jealous. 
 
Because I love them.
 
{Hoon}
Eun Mi was talking in her sleep.
 
"Do I love them?" at first I thought she was awake. But she wasn't.
 
I think she was dreaming of us..
 
Because after a couple of minutes she said, "Yes. I do love them. All of them. They are all special to me." She started saying all of our names after pauses.
She was dreaming of us..
 
"I love them all.." She whispered.
 
She admitted it, she did love us.
 
Just as we had fallen for her...
 
I watched her steadily breathe in and out for a while, and I soon fell asleep too.
 
Author's Note: Eun Mi admitted it!! :O now she is perfect for them :) and why wouldn't she be ;)
Haha but only Hoon knows :) heehee!
Love sweet Hoon<3