Memories of the Four Seasons - A Zelo Love Fanfic: Chapter 1

Memories of the Four Seasons - A Zelo Love Fanfic.

Memories of the Four Seasons - A Zelo Love Fanfic.

Chapter 1: Spring.

The first day of spring, beautiful trees began to blossom with the most beautiful blooms of different colors. Flowers began to wake up from the cold winter, the trees looked as if they were crying from all the ice that fell from them, but crying of happiness that spring has arrived into town. The wind breezes were a bit cold but not as cold as the winter breezes.

Spring is great, all the flowers look amazing, and everything looks pretty. But for other people spring is more than just pretty flowers. For these two young teens the first and last day of every seasons was their best day ever. Both of them were from different towns and every first and last day of every season they meet up in different places.

Is spring to they meet up at The National Park of South Korea. Choi Junhong was from Seoul and SunHi was from Busan, almost 5 hours away from each other, they traveled hours to meet up. Junhong took the subway, the bus and his skateboard. SunHi took the bus and the subway. Both of them met at their old school when they were kids, they were friends until the seventh grade, that’s when both of their parents moved to different places because of their jobs. SunHi was so upset that she didn’t make any friends till she was in ninth grade, Junhong was upset as well and didn’t make any friends till the ninth grade as well. Even though they were far away from each other they still talked on the phone and texted each other, and even though they were still young and on their early teens their parents bought them phones so they could talk to each other. They talked and talked till they were in their twelfth grade and when they decided to meet up with their parents permission, they all agree that they could meet every first day of every seasons, the rest of the seasons they could just talk to each other on the phone, sometimes they decided to sent each other post cards because they thought it was fun, so every week they received letter from each other.

Junhong was on his skate board ten minutes away from The National Park of South Korea. He was talking on the phone with SunHi.

“Ya… I am almost at the park, where are you?” Junhong asked with a smile.

“I’m here, under the blossom tree as always.” SunHi said waiting for Junhong.

SunHi stood under the blossom tree, she had a yellow dress with a print of flowers. Then wind felt chilly but it wasn’t bad, the flowers of the trees had a choreographed dance as the wind hit them. The park was full of people enjoying the amazing things that spring brought. A few flowers fell from the trees making the ground be covered in pink flowers. Junhong skated through the park, his hair was still under his cap, he felt the chilly wind hit his pale skin but it didn’t bother him, he had a small smile to the thought of seen SunHi again.

Junhong finally made it to the tree to see SunHi giving him back at him. Junhong smiled and began to walk towards her. Before he made it to where she was at SunHi turned around to see him, as soon as she saw him she gave him a gentle small smile. Junhong smile and walked towards her, they both stood still smiling and looking down.

“What did Santa brought you?” Junhong said breaking the silence.

“I’m too old for presents.” SunHi said laughing.

“Really? I brought you a present well I guess I’ll keep it…”

“Junhong!” SunHi said in a funny way.

Junhong looked at her and gave her a playful smile with a funny face.

“Here.” Junhong said giving her the present.

SunHi took the present, it was a small gift with a Santa Claus paper wrapped. SunHi unwrapped the gif to see a small box, she smiled and opened the box to see a necklace, the necklace had a flower pendant representing Spring.

“You better wear that for this whole season.” Junhong said smiling.

SunHi smiled and nodded. Junhong took the necklace and walked behind her to put the necklace on her neck. SunHi stood still a bit nervous as Junhong put the necklace on. As Junhong put the necklace he smiled in a gentle way, that smiled say how happy he was to see her and how much he missed her.

"I missed you." SunHi said looking down as Junhong put the necklace.

Junhong put the necklace and walked in front of her. He looked at her and she was still looking down embarrassed.

"Ya!" Junhong yelled making her look at him

"I missed you too." Junhong said smiling at her.

SunHi looked at him and smiled, Junhong then held on to her hands looking at her in the eyes.

"Let's go." Junhong said taking her to his skateboard. She already knew the drill, she stood in front of Junhong with both of her feet on the skateboard while Junhong was the one driving the skateboard. They rode the park, both of them laughing and joking and a few people looked at them weird. SunHi did as if she was Rose from the movie of "Titanic" when she is on the cruise with her arms in the air and Junhong pretended to be Jack holding her.

They both made it to a lonely area of the park, there were a few people running or jogging around but since that area of the park didn't had food stands or fun things to see people usually don't go to that area of the park. They got off the skateboard and began to walk, they passed a beautiful blossom tree and a few feet away from the tree there were a few stairs but those stairs were for people to sit down because at the end of the stairs there was a river. They both sat down on the stairs beside each other, SunHi looked at the river and how a few flowers from the tree fell on the water and floated away.

"So I've been thinking..." SunHi said making Junhong look at her.

"Have you decided where to go for university?" SunHi asked.

"Not really... I'm not sure what I'll study anyway." Junhong said looking at the river.

"Same..." SunHi sighed.

"But we should make plans to go to the same university, don't you think?" Junhong said.

"That'd be a great idea then we will see each other everyday!" SunHi said smiling.

"True. Well I don't mind seen you every season. It makes me so happy whenever I'm going to see you, the fact that I missed you so much and the fact that I'm going to see you makes me happy."

SunHi looked at Junhong surprised and blushing a bit.

"Aish sorry that was cheesy." Junhong said laughing and smiling in a shy way.



"It wasn't cheesy, I understand what you mean. I do also ejoy that feeling of finally seeing you even if I only see you a few times during the year." SunHi said and looked at Junhong with a smile.

Junhong looked at her and gave her a gentle smile.

SunHi looked down smiling. It seem that no matter how many years they have known each other it felt as when they met it was the first day they met, the first day of two shy teens in love with each other that met after days of struggling of inviting each other out. Both of them had feelings for each other, since they met, but both of them loved the way they were, they loved the shyness, the awkwardness, the laughs, the funny faces, every second spend with each other and they didn't wanted to change any of those small details but they knew sooner or later the feelings are going to speak for themselves. SunHi only had eyes for Junhong and Junhong only had eyes for SunHi, not matter how far away they were from each other, no matter how many years they didn't see each other they only had eyes for each other.

They only had hands that fit perfectly whenever they held hands.

They only had arms that wrapped arround each other perfectly whenever they hugged.

 

They only had forehead for each other whenever they rest their forehead on each other's forehead.

They only had lips for each other... Well they didn't know that because they have never kissed. SunHi sat down with her back facing Junhong, Junhong smiled and places his back against SunHi's back, both of their head rested on each other as they looked at the beautiful blossom tree. SunHi smiled, SunHi was so happy that even when they were in front of each other and they didn't spoke both of them were happy to be by their side. Moments later SunHi felt Junghon's falling to her neck to realize that Junhong had fallen asleep.

"Junhong..." SunHi said smiling.

Junhong lay there without moving, he smiled pretending to be asleep.



"Ya!"

"I'm awake." Junhong said moving making SunHi fall backwards but Junhong grab her, Junhong then smiled at her.

"Let's go get some food." Junhong said.

Both of them stood up and held hands, Junhong took his skateboard and they both walked to were all the foods stand were located at the park. Moments later they both got their food. The day went by, both of them talking and laughing. Junhong then looked at his phone to see that he had low battery.

"Does you phone has battery?" Junhong asked.

"Let me see. Nope."

"I better go and call my parents from that phone booth over there."

"Okay I'll be here."

Junhong stood up and walked to the phone booth, he called his parents telling them that he and SunHi had low battery but he wont use his phone. As Junhong talked with his parents he began to hear something hitting the glass windows on the phone booth Junhong looked up to see that it was raining. Junhong talked for a few more seconds with his parents the hung up the phone, he then looked around fast looking for SunHi when he saw her in of the telephone booth.

Junhong quickly open the telephone booth door and pull her inside the telephone booth.

Both of them now really closed to each other Junhong at her and SunHi at him.

"Ya! You're going to get sick under all that rain." Junhong said.

SunHi smiled at Junhong and both of them stayed there till the rain went away. The day went by and it was time for both of them to go home. It was seven pm already and Junhong is supposed to be on his way home now but he decided to acompany SunHi to her house because she had to take public transportation. Both of them were tired, both of them feel asleep, the bus was empty so there was no noise from people talking just the noise of the cars. Junhong then open his eyes a little to see SunHi sound asleep, he smiled and closed his eyes, he then placed his hand on SunHi's cheek pushing her face gently to his shoulder, so she could rest her head on Junhong's shoulder.

SunHi opened her eyes, she looked at Junhong to see him with his eyes closed, SunHi smiled and closed her eyes again, while Junhong smiled with her eyes closed.

They both fell asleep till they arrived to SunHi's house.

SunHi's got home safe with Junhong by her side, Junhong then got home late but all that matter was that Junhong arrived home safely. Now they will talk to each other on the phone, or sent each other post cards because they thought it was fun. Until the first day of summer that they will see each other again.

To be continue...