Prologue

What I Feel for You is No Disorder

Trainee Life - Journal One ; Entry #1

Dear Journal,
            Today was my first day as an official YG trainee. Well, a "hidden" YG trainee. The CEO of YG, Mr. Yang, explained to me what I had to do as a trainee. What I had to do was the usual trainee "stuff" like improve my singing, learning how to rap, practice the dance moves, and learning how to interact with people, you know...the usual. BUT because I am special, I have to do many other things. Special isn't even the right word... I am crazy. Is that the right word? You see, I am diagnosed with having a bipolar disorder. I also have anger issues. Because of this I have to go to daily anger management lessons, go to a therapist each week, make my people skills even better than an idol, and write a journal entry each day. There are a few more things, but doing this right here, writing this, this journal is one of the most important things.
            My parents requested that I write a journal entry daily, and YG agreed to it completely. I understand why. I may be only thirteen and a half years old, but I am not dumb. Growing up the way I did, I'm smarter than most kids my age, more mature than kids my age, but also suffered than most kids, but not all. I suffer in my own little way and that's why I have to write this. It is so I keep my feelings in "check". It is so I don't bottle up all my emotions and just explode. We wouldn't want that would we? No matter how busy I am, I have to write this daily journal entry.
            You think being a YG trainee is hard? Try being me. Unlike most trainees, I never dreamed of this. I never wished for this, but my situation is special. I'll tell you about that tomorrow. Just know that I am a hidden YG trainee. Yes a "hidden" YG trainee. Since I am a special, YG doesn't have me training with the rest of his trainees. Oh no, not that. He rented out a small house, not an apartment, where I could train by myself. It is my new home. YG sends his instructors over here for my own private lessons for everything. Other than those interactions, and the daily cooks cooking my food (I don't really know how to cook) or the cooks bringing me food from outside food places to make sure I'm healthy, I'm all alone here. Journal, you don't need to worry. There are cameras basically everywhere so I don't do something stupid or illegal. It's their way of basically babysitting me, but that's ok. I'm alone, and that's ok. I've gotten so used to being alone, that I like it. I've liked it ever since...
            Well I guess that's for another day. It's getting late now, so I should sleep. If I don't get enough sleep I'll be even grouchier to the teachers tomorrow. This is goodbye for now. I'll be seeing you for the next year.

                                                                                                            Until next time,
                                                                                                            Your Monster — Yoon Meritxell




Present Day - Third P.O.V

            "WHAT?!" Anarchy, the leader but youngest, whined combing her hair back with her hand, "That was a perfect shot!"

            Hades, who was beside her, chuckled and carefully fixed her hair to not bother the cordi-noonas, speaking softly, "Anarchy, you know YG wants our teasers to be perfect. Perfecto." He finished fixing her hair and smiled approvingly. As the oldest he had to make sure everything was ok, plus it was just how he was. Anarchy sighed.
            "Yeah noona!" Joker, the official maknae, grinned and one-arm hugged Angel, one of the three of the maknae-line, "We've been dreaming of this to finally happen, and it's finally happening! We're finally making our teasers, and soon — our debut! Aren't you excited?"
            "Well yes but-" Anarchy started but got interrupted.
            "But what? Are you trying to say that you, as in our leader, wants to quit on us now? Now out of all times?" Revenge, the younger Park twin, had a little teasing smirk on her face asking her younger friend, but leader, then laughed, "Or what?"
            "No it's not that it's just-" The leader started again but now the older Park twin Mercy cut her off.
            "Aww guys come on~" Mercy chuckled, "Leave our leader alone. You know she's excited just like us, but she's also worried we won't work out, and so are we."
            "Exactly," Jigsaw, the second oldest, added on, "We are are a first for YG. We are a band, not group, of seven members and well..."
            "We're a co-ed band which we all know co-ed groups don't make it far in the Kpop industry. For all we know, we won't even get one fan," Angel pouted, "Even if we are under YG our chance of becoming as famous as the other YG groups aren't so great."

            "SHH!" Anarchy was now annoyed, "All of you shut it," She paced in a small circle then calmed and sighed, "Who cares if we don't make it big? Remember when we first started? We never thought we would even get here, but look at us now! We're going to debut soon! If we don't make it big, oh well, it," She let out a small chuckle, "At least we got here together, right?"
            Her band grinned at her small speech and nodded. One by one, each member put a hand in the center of their seven member circle.
            Anarchy smiled and spoke softly starting off their little dedication cheer, "For our guardian angel who can't be with us..."
            "Let's rock the show!" The band cheered happily, each raising their hands. Once their hands reached up, they raised both hands and made a small hand sign that represented "wings".

            The band, Heaven's Fallen Angels (HFA for short), continued with the pictures and videos for their teasers, now full of energy. It was a long but productive day. The band managed to achieve YG's goal of finishing recording all the teaser videos and taking all the pictures. The staff working on the videos added the music and special effects, getting opinions from the rest of the staff and the band itself. Finally the teasers were complete. The band stood together approving of each of their teaser pictures, but the best part was soon to come… The teaser videos.

            The first video started, Anarchy leaning on Hades with a small smile on her face, Hades wrapping an arm around her as they watched. The first video was of their leader, Anarchy.
            Anarchy: the leader and female visual. Eighteen years of age.
                                                                                                                        Name — Yoon Meritxell.