Meet the Boss

MISS TOP~NEW GIRL GROUP VERSION OF MYNAME [APPLY OPEN]

 

While Hwanhee is in the military, he assigned Kim Soyoung, retired international pop star to train the girls and make them stars. 
Name: 
Kim Soyoung
Called by friends:
So
 
Age 
28
Birthday: 
June 24
Place of Birth: 
Incheon, South Korea
 
Likes: 
-Hip hop music infused with classical music
-Quotes
-Literature
 
Dislikes: 
-Slackers
Hobbies 
-Composing music
-Dancing
 
Habits:
-Easily frustrated
-Pushing trainees beyond their limits
 
Ethnicity:
Korean
Languages Known (Click Question for more Info) 
Korean (fluent), English (fluent), Japanese (fluent), Mandarin Chinese (fluent), Spanish (conversational), Portugese (conversational), French (conversational), Cantonese (conversational)
 
While Hwanhee is in the military, he hired ex-idol Kim Soyoung to be his stand-in. After having a breakdown at a concert five years ago, Kim Soyoung has retired from her music career and hasn't been in the spotlight. But even with her controversy, she has trained these girls for several years, and is sort of like their stand-in mother. She never had time for love, and thinks its ridiculous. She no longer wishes to be on stage, saying she hates what K-POP has turned into.
 
Controversial quotes: "I hate what K-POP has turned into. Now, there's no longer music. It's just pretty girls dancing around in short-shorts and pretty boys flipping their heart and singing about first loves and how their noonas shouldn't break their hearts. It's a sad, sad world we live in."
 
"Though they may treat you like gods, you are not. They may call you an idol, but you are not. They call you special, but you're not. You are ordinary. So act humble, because you're no better than everyone else. You are one person out of seven billion people. As of now, until you debut successfully on that stage, you are no one."