Crazily in Love

The night of Loneliness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *from your bias point of view.*

It was a last day of my concert in foreign land . Being a part of kpop and prestigious kpop group filled with heavy tight schedules ,my personal life is always silently cornered. My parents always support me and my loved ones too. Am I being too obivious? I feel I need to confess at this time. I have a girlfriend . I am into relationship for quiet many years and she  is my life,  my better half … no, my BEST HALF .we have gone through too much in life together , yet we have realized how strong our love is. I am proud of our love. She understands and supports me a lot, she must get world’s most patience / resisting power girl.

Humans make mistakes and the main point is we gotta learn from our mistakes. We have make mistakes too , but every time we had a fight our love grew more .i would keep on talking about her if I start, but I love her for what she is , she has her own charms and I love that. I love the point where I am her first in everything, her first love, her first kiss, her every first is me and I love that place of mine in first in her heart as she is MINE.

I reached back to my country and called her as soon as I reached and got a message from her that she is with my parents in outskirts of the place I live and its already late and I am really too tired after morning fansign event and long plane travel.  I for some reason did not want to stay in dorm with members. I wanted to go back to my home where we both lived together. It was a heaven for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter