Earth

Night Gladiolous |EARTH|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EARTH...

 

 

“EARTH.” She answered.

 

There wasn't even a hesitation when she answered the guardian for the forest.  There was something with the soil under her feet and the trees and plants that she could see and touch that calls to her. 

 

“A source of strength of all things living…” The guardian of the forest said thoughtfully with a smile. 

 

An unreadable expression was on his face.

 

She wondered what it meant.

 

“Nourish those you touch…” His hand reached out to her. " And believe in yourself."

 

She reached out in return as if she wasn’t in control of her limbs. Her skin touched the man's hand and a white flash blinded her for a moment.

 

The young girl opened her eyes and saw she was still in the same forest. She was standing alone surrounded by the beautiful flowers she saw before.

 

She was greeted with the bright sun warming her skin. The moon was gone and the man she was talking to was also gone. 

 

The little girl still didn’t know where she was.

 

Her eyes looked at the flowers and saw that the flowers were not in full bloom.

 

It was strange. Normally, flowers bloom the whole season, not just one night.

 

What was more strange was that they seem to be calling out to her.

 

Her hands involuntary moved and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter