Domino

CHANBAEK 101

ChanBaek Drabble #1

Title : Domino

Author : AeChaPark

Summary :

Baekhyun is a commoner who's inlove with the Prince, his bestfriend.

 

 

 

“Baek” The prince gaze at the stream with a soothing sound of the water calmly running.

 

“Ne?” the shorter guy sat beside the prince with a comfortable distance.

 

“I met this girl, no – A princess.” Prince Chanyeol picks up a small pebble beside him with a small smile painted on his face. He look so serene, and… in love “And I think she’s the one.” The prince finishes his words with a throw of the small pebble that bounce 3 times before it finally sunken into the water.

 

 

3 bounce… he must really like her’ Baekhyun thought. His father once mentioned that if you throw a pebble and it bounces 3 times on the water, it means that your feelings towards the person you’re thinking of are sincere and true.

 

 

He doesn’t hear the Prince standing up and telling him that he’ll go home first, but instead he hears his heart slowly breaking into pieces. Because now he was sure that the love of his life is inlove, but unfortunately not to him.

 

It only makes sense. Chanyeol is a Prince, ready to rule the kingdom. While he, on the other hands is just a son of the shoe maker in town. Chanyeol needs a princess, not a commoner like him.

 

 

His tears made down on across his face but for him, it does not matter anymore. There will be no Prince Charming, or Prince Chanyeol and even his Best friend that would save him from the pain of his unrequited love.

 

For Baekhyun, love is like Domino. You fall for one, and they fall for another. Just like his love, he falls for Chanyeol but the Prince fell for the Princess.