Meeting (L.Joe)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umm.. Are we going to sign?" a guy behind the stalls asked, his eyebrows slightly raised as the other members stared back at you in confusion.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry. Ahh, this is awkward, I'm holding a place in line for my friend, and I-I don't have her merchandises with me right now," you said as you shot them an apologetic look.

"Ahh, what to do?" you mumbled to yourself as you glanced back at the impatient line behind you.

You fished out your phone as you rapidly dialed her number. "Pick up, pick up, pick up," you muttered under your breath as your eyes nervously darted at the crowd.

Unfortunately, your call buzzed on and on.. but she didn't pick up.

"Oh god. I'm really sorry, I should be leaving, b-but I promised her I'd keep her spo-" you tried to explain, but your voice trailed off when you felt something smack against the back of your head.

Jerking your face around, you met with another smack. Stumbling away, you found that they were empty cartons on milk. Raising your eyebrows in concern, you stumbled away from the line, letting the next fan scurry up.

"Aish, god," you whispered as your hands fidgeted nervously.

It was your best friend's 18th birthday and you had promised to get her merchandises signed by her all-time favorite K-Pop group. Teen Top.

Your eyes nervously darted back to the members, whom surprisingly had their eyes on you.

After a while, you made a heavy risk and ran back, lining up again. You knew it was going to cause you another hour, but a promise is a promise. It was her 18th birthday anyway.

After what seemed like forever, you caught sight of the jumpy girl from far away. She managed to shuffle through the crowd and met up with you. She quickly lined up behind you as she shoved the merchandises into your hands. 

"You have no idea how embarrassing I was," you whispered to her softly before pulling away from the line.

You needed a break from all the intense fangirling you've endured through the past few hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter