Heartbreaks, Reality and Miracle {1/?}

Fading Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N : Hi~ I don't know if this gonna be good or not, please enjoy reading it and leave me comments <3 I will try to reply your comments. Do support me on this fic :3  -Love, caramel <3

 ---

His mind was fuzzy as it could be. He was trying to calm down but that would take a lot of efforts in doing so because nothing could help him over this problem. Sungyeol on the other hand could only pat his back, muttering everything would be okay. Minutes turned to hours and he didn't know how long it would take for the younger to open his eyes. This was all his fault. If he managed to convince him that it was okay for him to go home by himself, the figure would not be sleeping helplessly on the bed. It was all his fault that he had got into a car accident.

His friends were with him there. Every one of them tried to give him strength but the only thing they could do was pray for Woohyun to wake up.

"Sunggyu hyung! He's awake." Dongwoo's voice echoed in the corridors brought him hope that maybe it wasn't the end yet. Sunggyu rushed into the ward, leaving Sungyeol behind thought he knew Sungyeol will follow him afterwards. He could hear his voice, the voice he loved so much.

"Mom, I'm all right." Woohyun whined when his mother couldn't stop hugging him and she was crying her heart out. A mother's heart is always like that.

"Hyun..." Only that Sunggyu could utter because the feelings he was having overwhelmed himself. The regret, sadness, joy were mixed it up all together but he knew he was glad that Woohyun finally returned to his side again. Woohyun's face was shocked looking at Sunggyu, who was standing in the room with tears b in his eyes. Sunggyu was close to hug him, but his feet froze in place once Woohyun shouted.

"What the are you doing here?" He sounded angry and the others in the room puzzled for a moment until they could comprehend that Woohyun was saying those words towards Sunggyu.

"Woohyun honey, what's wrong?" Woohyun's mom was getting worried about the situation right now.

"Nothing's wrong, mom, except why this peasant is here?"

Sunggyu's heart dropped the moment Woohyun called him a 'peasant'. He would never call him that even though he does comes from a poor family unless...

"What are you talking about, Hyun? Don't you know Sunggyu?" All of the people in the room stayed silent, stunned at Woohyun's words and let Mrs Nam to handle this. Woohyun looked annoyed at his mom's behaviours. Why was everyone behaving like this? Everyone knows what happened between the two of them.

"Mom, why are you asking me these questions? You know how much I hate him. Yoona left me because of him." Woohyun gritted his teeth because remembering how cruel his lover left him hurt him especially when the person responsible for it was standing just in front of him.

"Woohyun, how old are you?" Mrs Nam asked again and Woohyun only frowned at the question. But in the end replied because she urged him to.

"19."

And everyone knew what the problem was.

 Mrs Nam let out a long sigh. "Woohyun sweetheart, you're 26 this year and Sunggyu shi, is your husband. You married him 5 years ago."

---

Sunggyu walked carefully just behind Woohyun, who was struggling to even stand up honestly. After they got back from the hospital (Woohyun had to stay there for a few days due to his wounded leg), Sunggyu tried to help Woohyun to walk just to prevent him from tumbling down but of course Woohyun would yell at him. He told him to off and said he rather fell than letting Sunggyu helps him. Sunggyu stayed at the back just in case Woohyun falls, he will be fast enough to catch him.

“Is this it?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu realized they’ve reached their apartment. At the first place, Woohyun refused to go here, but his mother was the one who forced him, stating that it will be better if he stayed somewhere he’s familiar with so his memory would return fast.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu could only nod before pressing the code to open the apartment.

“What’s the code?” Woohyun asked in advance because obviously he didn’t remember a thing of living here.

“My birthday.” Sunggyu answered shortly, before going inside to put Woohyun’s bag on the couch, leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

“Whoa whoa, why would your birthday be the code of my apartment?” Woohyun was obviously dissatisfied with the situation. Was he that crazy over Sunggyu? He really didn’t believe he would marry Sunggyu out of other people. He hated Sunggyu so much. Both of them were in the same university but different majors. From strangers he became an acquaintance with Sunggyu. He knew Sunggyu from his ex-girlfriend, Yoona, who is Sunggyu’s best friend. Back then, he held no grudge with Sunggyu, but everything fell in to places when Yoona suddenly broke up with him and Sunggyu was the one who will stop him from disturbing Yoona as if he’s her bodyguard.

What sadden him the most was when he had the opportunity to talk to Yoona, she didn’t fully explain why she broke up with him except the only sentence that hurt him the most was “Sunggyu’s right, we can’t continue this relationship. I’m sorry.” Why must Sunggyu interfered in his relationship? Because of him, he lose someone he loved for 3 years. Since then, he hated Sunggyu. Every time they met, Woohyun would call him with bad nicknames and he could because Sunggyu could study here because of his family’s scholarship. He knew the fact after two weeks knowing Sunggyu, on how he’s from a poor family and he applied the scholarship from Woohyun’s father’s company.

That’s the reason why Sunggyu never say a word when Woohyun cursed him, if he did, Woohyun will tell his father to take back the scholarship. Honestly, for Sunggyu, Woohyun’s nothing but a spoil brat and both of them hate each other.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at Woohyun’s statement because right now he needed to handle Woohyun, who he knew 6 years ago—the Woohyun that hate him with all his heart. “Why don’t you tell me the answer after you remember?” He replied with a question but Woohyun knew it was a rhetorical statement. “It was you who put that.” He mumbled before going to the kitchen. He needed to make lunch before Woohyun starts asking for it.

He could listen Woohyun saying he will changing the passcode later and what an idiot he was for being a lovesick towards Sunggyu. His words stopped Sunggyu’s hands from taking the ingredients from the fridge. He smiled bitterly because Woohyun was right about something—Woohyun’s truly lovesick when it comes to Sunggyu.

“Woohyun-ah, I’m really going to become blind if you keep this thing up.” Sunggyu whined when Woohyun guided him carefully with a blindfold on his eyes. Earlier, Woohyun impatiently came to Sunggyu’s house and dragged the half-sleepy Sunggyu out into his car. He even forced Sunggyu to wear the blindfold or he won’t take them the place.

“You won’t baby, I’ll be your eyes for today and no peeking!” Woohyun warned as Sunggyu tried to open the blindfold slightly. He chuckled when he saw a pout on Sunggyu’s face. “Don’t make that face or I’ll kiss you.”

“Don’t care.” Sunggyu was obviously sulking because Woohyun didn’t give him a clue about where they were going.

“You’re really asking for my kiss, aren’t you?” Woohyun asked once he noticed Sunggyu was still pouting.

“Maybe?” Sunggyu cracked a smile before pushing Woohyun slightly as if he was running away from him because knowing Woohyun, he would kiss him in public. But unfortunately, he took a wrong step and he nearly fell down, which he didn’t knew was there were stairs.

Woohyun was fast enough to pull Sunggyu from falling down and in a second Sunggyu felt he’s in Woohyun’s arm. The latter was hugging him so hard and Sunggyu didn’t complain because he loved Woohyun’s warmth so much that he thinks he’s addicted to it already. “Don’t ever do that, baby. I thought my heart will fall apart. I don’t know what will I do it I lose you baby.”

His words were all truth. He loved Sunggyu so much till he couldn’t imagine him living without the love of his life.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” Sunggyu could only hug Woohyun back, assuring him that he’s okay. He knew how much Woohyun treasures him. The last time he got a cut on his finger from trying to make lunch for Woohyun, the younger forbid him to step into the kitchen for a week and Woohyun was the one who feed him 3 meals per day in the particular week.

“Come on, we need to continue the surprise.” Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s temple slightly before taking Sunggyu, extra carefully this time, to the place.

After taking an elevator, Sunggyu could notice it was an elevator due to its sound, Woohyun finally stopped and Sunggyu was so relieved because he was getting tired of walking so much.

“Surprise baby.” Woohyun whispered once he removed the blindfold, having Sunggyu to blink a few times for his eyes to accommodate the light.

“Oh, we’re visiting someone?” Sunggyu was surprised of course to be standing in front of someone’s apartment. Woohyun chuckled at the statement but replied nevertheless.

“You can say like that. Why don’t you enter the code?” Woohyun suggested and Sunggyu could only frown at his words. “280489, enter it.” Woohyun urged him before Sunggyu could ask more about the situation.

Sunggyu didn’t complain but to press the code, following every order from Woohyun even though nothing made senses right now until, he realized something. “B-but that’s my birthday.” Sunggyu stuttered, stopping halfway from pressing the codes.

Woohyun laughed at Sunggyu’s shock expression because it was priceless to see the older like this.

“Yah, don’t laugh.” He’s getting annoyed with Woohyun because recently, it was becoming his habit to tease the elder so much. Well, you couldn’t blame Woohyun when Sunggyu was being extremely cute.

“Sorry love, but you’re too cute.” Woohyun took the charge to finish pressing the codes, where Sunggyu stopped in the midway and opened the door carefully. “Go on. Take a tour in the house.”

“Can I?” Sunggyu asked innocently and it took all of Woohyun from pulling him into a tight hug because Kim Sunggyu was obviously cute. He did take a look of the house when Woohyun told him it was okay and he knew the owner of the house. Sunggyu’s fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter