Final

Goodbye
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark come into his room and Jackson almost fall from his bed because of Mark shouting.

“Yah… I thought you both celebrate 2 years anniversary?” Jackson hold Mark who sobbed while squat down.

“He want to break up, Jackson. He said he bored with me.” Jackson hugged his bestfriend, knowing Jinyoung quiet different this few weeks.

“He love you Mark. Maybe he had some problem.” Mark lean on Jackson shoulder.

“I know something wrong this few weeks, he less hangout with me and always out alone without telling me anything but I thought he just need his private time.” Mark sobbed become louder and Bambam and Yugyeom popped up after heard it from outside.

“Mark-hyung…” Yugyeom sat beside Mark and patted the younger back.

“Why he did this to me, Yugyeom?” Mark look at Yugyeom while Jackson gave a space between the two brothers.

“It’s okay, hyung. You still has us.” Yugyeom hugged him and a sound of door woke Jackson to see who back.

Jinyoung looked at Jackson and Bambam, knew Mark probably told them already.

“Why you did that?” Jackson asked holding Jinyoung collar. Bambam held Jackson while shouting Jaebum name.

“It between us, Jackson. I don’t want to give false hope to him.” Jinyoung can feel Jackson held tighten and he cannot breath properly.

“Jackson! Jinyoung! Stop there.” Jaebum pulled the two away.

 Jinyoung stood and looked at Mark who came out from his room with wet eyes.

“Mark-hyung…” Youngjae worried voice made Jaebum turned to Mark direction.

“Fight again?” Jaebum asked looked at Mark and Jinyoung.

“We broke up.” Jinyoung picked his bag that fell when Jackson pushed him just now.

“No way.” Jaebum turned a serious looked at Jinyoung. He know how much the younger loved Mark and excited planning for his anniversary for the past few months.

“I will still work hard for our group but Mark-hyung and I already end.” Jinyoung was calm and everyone can tell that the boy made the decision after thought about it.

“Easy…” Mark said and Jinyoung looked at his ex-boyfriend.

“It not easy, hyung. Hyung, you will find someone better than me.” Jinyoung pass Mark and the other walked to his room but Yugyeom hand reach his wrist.

“Jinyoung-hyung, can you think about it again?” Yugyeom saw Jinyoung not looked back and yanked the younger hand walked to his room.

 

It has been 3 weeks since their fight. It midnight when Mark saw Jinyoung in the kitchen holding his head as if he had a painful headache. Mark just peep behind the wall, he saw Jinyoung took the water and when to his room. Mark worried but he knew nothing he can do for the younger anymore. He saw Jinyoung only during practice and most of the time the younger will be outside and come back home midnight. Mark thing it the best for him to start to talk to the younger again.

“Jinyoung…” That morning Mark called Jinyoung who busy made sandwiches for everyone.

All members surprised but they looked at Jinyoung who smiling to Mark.

“Sit here, hyung.” Jinyoung tapped a place beside him and Mark sat beside him.

“I’m sorry for ignoring you.” Mark took the sandwich offer by Jinyoung.

“It okay, I know you will need time.” Jinyoung still a lovely person to him.

“Are you okay today?” Mark asked and everyone looked at him.

“Why?” Jinyoung frowned not knowing the meaning of Mark words.

“I saw you in pain last night.” Mark saw a slight change in Jinyoung face as if he was caught red handed.

“Ah… I just had bad dream.” Jinyoung looked away but right then he met Jaebum eyes.

“Jinyoung…” Jaebum called and Jinyoung just shook his head.

Bambam place his hand on Jinyoung forehead.

“I’m okay, right?” Jinyoung hold Bambam hand and the younger nodded.

“Tell us, if you sick Jinyoung-ah.” Jackson might be playful but he did the most concern people in his team.

“Yes, captain.” Jinyoung laughed but his laughed cannot hide how many worries in his heart.

They practice for the upcoming concert and Jinyoung kept on practice even when the other members took some rest. Jaebum ended up dragged Jinyoung to sit and eat with them.

“You look so focus this time.” Jaebum patted the younger head.

“Since, I really want to leave a great performance to our fans.” Jinyoung lean on Jaebum shoulder while eating the chicken.

“You always did.” Yugyeom poked Jinyoung cheek.

Suddenly Jinyoung cough and he run to bathroom. It took longer so Yugyeom when to look after him.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” Yugyeom knocked the door.

“Yugyeom-ah…I’m okay. I’ll be there soon. Jinyoung wiped the blood from his mouth and washed the stain on his shirt.

“Hyung, you sound not like you are okay.” Yugyeom saw a red spot on the floor and he knew it blood.

“I said I’m okay.” Jinyoung came out with only sleeveless.

“Where is your shirt hyung?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung just grinned.

Yugyeom tried to doubt what he thought but after they wanted to leave the practice room, he accused himself to go to bathroom. Yugyeom open the trash can and it took few minute for him to found Jinyoung shirt. He shocked with the fact that he will need to face when blood splatter on the shirt. Yugyeom put the shirt in his bag ready to interrogate Jinyoung.

That night when Jinyoung back from his personal time. Yugyeom was sitting on the couch waiting for the older.

“Yugyeom, why you are not sleeping yet?” Jinyoung tie off his shoes and went to the younger.

“I’m waiting for you, hyung.” Jinyoung saw the shirt on Yugyeom hand.

“You find out.” Jinyoung calm and sat beside the younger.

“You find out?” Yugyeom stood and eyes teary.

“Yugyeom-ah, what should I do? Tell all of you that I will die anytime and get sympathy while we are preparing for concert?” Jinyoung can hear the younger sobs.

“Why you hyung? Why must He took you from us?” Yugyeom throw himself on Jinyoung.

“If I can choose I will not leave you all but it seem like my time come early than everyone.” Jinyoung wiped the younger tears.

“Is this why you broke up with Mark hyung?” Yugyeom looked at Jinyoung who let out a deep sighed before nodded.

“I miss him so much.” Jinyoung tears fall and Yugyeom knew how much the two changed after they broke up.

“I’m sorry for not doing anything for you hyung.” Yugyeom sat and held Jinyoung hand.

“Take care of Mark for me when I’m not around. Can you promise that?” Jinyoung tears fall without stop and Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung tightly.

Without the two notice, a pair of ears listen to them and he fall on the floor. Teas flows non-stop and he hides in his blanket when the two enter their room.

It their last day of practice, Jackson shouted beside Bambam bed since the younger seem like not in mood to woke up.

“Jinyoung… can you help

Please log in to read the full chapter