The Reason...

The Reason...

 

(Hyunseung POV)

“I’ve so much fun! Today’s performance is the best...!!” I said to them. Well, our promotion Fiction has end today, so I really give my all on stage today. I saw some of my members already collapsed on the ground right now and some of them sitting on the couch.

“Let’s go now or else you guys gonna skip school tomorrow. Move move!!” Our leader, Doojoon hyung spoke up and gesture us to get ready and change our costume. We’re nodded at him. Well, he is a good leader and we really pay him our respect. Junhyung put his hand on my shoulder and we're heading to van together.

When we arrived at dorm, Kikwang and Dongwoon lie down to their bed without taking a bath. “Err, I’m so not going to bed like that, and I’ll take a shower first!” I said to Junhyung while pointing my fingers to the sleeping creature.

"Yeah, me too..." He said and nodded at me then he let out a soft giggled.

.

.

Another tough day at school I guess, fan girls will never be silent for a second. Don't blame me, blame them. Kikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob already take their spot to meet their fans. Most of girls love them because they're really cute. I’m also agreeing with them especially the Yoseob part.

“Yahh pabo, watch out. You almost get molested by those crazy fan girls you know?!” Doojoon hyung is scold Yoseob in front of me. One thing that I respect leader so much is wherever he goes, he will never forget his responsibilities. Exspecially when Yoseob in relationship with him, he become more possessive toward Yoseob.

I can see Yoseob teary eyes after that, well to tell the truth, he really doesn’t know how to say ‘NO’ to anyone, that’s why be always be the target for those ert out there. I’m pitied him.

“Guys, I’ll head up to my class first. Bye.” I just walk from my members so they can keep do the fan service with all their fan girls. I swear I heard some of my fans keep screaming my name but being 4D like me, I’ll just ignore all that, NOT INTERESTED!

To tell the true, they’re just too noisy for me. Hell for God sake, we’re still in school now, place where someone like me to studies.

.

.

As I walk to the class, I saw someone get bullied with bunch of girls. This is cannot be happening in front of me! I hate something ‘roughness’! Is it the correct word? Whatever, I hates bullies.

I still remember that I’d been in that poor girl position before my debut day. It’s tough, really tough. All I can say, I used to be a target for bullies because of this body, my small body. And after my debut day, no one dare to touch me again. 

Right now, I can’t just walk away pretending that I didn’t see that situation but if I get involve, I might have a 'situation' with my company later. I can’t risk that. What should I do?

Oh my God! She’s start bleeding!!!!!!! ‘Hyunseung, do something!’ I mentally slap myself.

“Hey you guys! Done with that?” There, I scream at them, those bullies and I give them my evil smirk. Haihh ! They might recognize me. What the hell, it should be the last thing I need to worry about! The most important is that poor girl!

“S-sorry..! We will leave now, Seunggie oppa.” One of them, I guess their leader said to me. Seunggie oppa? Who allowed you to call me that?! Seriously, I can’t believe they use violence at this school!

“Nu-uhh, save it to that girl because I’m pretty sure that you guys already break her nose! And don’t think that I’ll leave you guys peaceful because I’ll make sure you guys will pay for it.” They look scared with my harsh word, actually not that harsh. It just maybe I talk with them using my high tone. Heh!

Then they all gather around that poor girl and ask for forgiveness. That so fast, they really follow my order. After that, they walk away from me with sobbing. Seriously, like I care?

I come closer to that poor girl, I lift her up bridal style and bring her to infirmary room. I saw she mouthed ‘thank you’ to me before she's pass out. Doctor asks me to help him to inform teacher about this poor girl condition. I bet she won’t be able to attend class today. Her condition is really bad.

“Go to class 4-B and tell Mr Park that Cha Rin will not able to attend his class for today.” I nodded at his words. So that poor girl name is Cha Rin. She’s kinda cute actually with her long blonde hair and her tiny body.

Then I’m heading to 4-B class and knocking the door. After I’ve got the permission to get in, I walk to Mr Park and told to him exactly what has been told to me. I’m done my job here. As I walk away from that class, I swear I can hear my fans screaming like a madman. Whatever!

It’s gonna be a LONGGGGG day!

.

.

A week later, our school organizes an event and we, BEAST has been asked to participate and we’re decide to perform three songs. I’ll do it as long as I get paid. Heh! Our performance is after 2NE1 performance. So we all start to warm up at back stage.

But then my eyes spot to the one girl. She sit alone at the corner of the room. She looks like Cha Rin, but a little bit diffrent. I don't know if she is the same girl who almost get killed last week but after I scan her body and her face, I think she's the same girl, She's Cha Rin. Except she's wearing a beautiful custom and thick makeup.

That’s it! I need to ask her by myself!

I go near to her and I put my hand at her shoulder for gain her attention. I can see she’s startle a bit at my sudden action. After she turns around, her jaw drop once her eyes landing to my face.

“Hey, are you Cha Rin?” I asked her to make sure she is ‘her’, the girl I’d saved before. She nodded slowly to me and bow at me.

“Omo! Thanks for that day, Hyunseung. I don’t know how to repay you, seriously.” Looks like she's already knew my name. Repay? She wants to repay for what I did? She’s so thoughtful, but I don’t need that. It is a human nature to safe anyone who needs.

“Well Cha Rin, seriously don’t bother about it. I don’t mind at all. So, can I ask you why those es beat you up?” I’m curious okay? Don’t blame me because I’d saved her from that bullies, so I think I’ve the right to knows what is actually happen.

“Well, let’s just assume they mad at me because I’ve got a role as a main character for upcoming theater.” She told me and she sigh. Looking down to her feet and pouted. So cute. Hurm, she must really good because I know how hard to get that role. Believe me, I failed on the same audition.

“Well, congratulation then! I don’t know you’re that good! Haha! So Cha Rin, what are you doing here? You’re participate too?“ I asked her. I can’t kill this curiosity in my mind. Well actually, just by looking at her outfit, I should already know her answer and shouldn't asked her that question! Pabo me!

“Well, I’ll perform next after you guys. Apparently, you have to go no. It’s your time to get your on stage, Hyunseung! Bye!” She said to me and she pushed me to my members. ‘At least she knows me’ I can see from corner of my eyes that she gets back to her seat. I smile to her and walk with my members to stage.

.

.

After our performance, I sat on the edge of the stage with my whole group members, waiting for her to perform.

“It’s her time…” I whispered to myself. Then I saw from corner of my eyes, Junhyung who sited next to me eyed me with his corious look. I turn my gaze to him and smile.

“Who is she?” Junhyung asked me. He still gave me his question look. Well maybe he has been curious since I’d never interested in anyone before. Not that I’m interested in Cha Rin or whatsoever but Cha Rin is kind of ‘different’ than others. That’s all I can say about her and she’s look attractive in that way.

“Some friend…” I simply replied him that and smiles to him. He just let out a sighs after heard my answers.

Then I saw Cha Rin walks to the center of stage and she starts sing. She’s sing 4Men – Mothae, my favorite song. I’ve never heard a female version of this song! Her voice, I swear it was the best I’ve heard so far. No doubt she’s got the main role for upcoming theater!

Well, being a singer like me, I need to know who is my competitor and I believe, I’ve just found out that she’s might be my biggest competitor in this school.

“Well, I like her voice. Mind to introduce us later?” Junhyung asked me. I know Junhyung, he is my best friend since our trainee day. Trust me, he not as simple as you think. He might treat his fans with his lovely smile, but he’ll never praise anyone before. I don't know how he became my best friend at the first place, best friend with someone 4D like me.

“Yeah, sure Junnie!” I reply him, and we smile to each other. Well, I'll just assume this is the good sign from Junhyung that he might open up his mind for someone else. Not that he is freaking arrogant before, it just he’s not the type who trust people that easily.

The event end up at 11pm. Me, Junhyung and Cha Rin agreed to meet at back stage. “Cha Rin, let me introduce someone to you. This is Junhyung and Junghyung, this is Cha Rin.” I smile as I saw them two shakes hands together.

.

.

Cha Rin always with me since that night and I can sense that Junhyung is a little bit cold whenever Cha Rin is around. I still don’t know the reason he became like this because as far as I remember, he’s the one who want to get know Cha Rin at the first place. But even so he became like that, he’d never left me alone with Cha Rin.

Today is BEAST 1st anniversary which is we’re celebrate at CUBE Entertainment. Junhyung take a seat next to me and he put his left hand around my shoulders. So comfortable.

I pull out my phone from my pocket as I feel the vibration from my phone. “Who’s that?” Junhyung asked me as he as he notices me looking to my screen phone.

“It's from Cha Rin... She congratulates us for our 1st anniversary.” I said to Junhyung while show to him my phone. I smile to him and he just nodded at me.

“Here… Take this and please avoid the alcohol…” He said to me and he hand me a cola. He knew I can’t handle the alcohol and he will always remind me about that. I smile to him and take the cola from his hand and take a sip from that tin.

Them I saw Doojoon and Yoseob already 'eat each other faces' in corner of the room.

“Junnie! I think we need to bring them home right now. They’re starting to strip each other!” I said to him while pointed my finger to that drunken couple. I saw Junhyung widen his eyes and he stood up. 

“YAHHHHHH!!!!!” Junhyung screams at the drunken couple and we’re both running to them and separate them for a while. Kikwang and Dongwoon help us to place the drunken couple to our van. We ask Mr Park, our driver to bring us back to the dorm.

As we reach home, Junhyung helps me to bring Doojoon to his share room with Yoseob. Dongwoon already lift up Yoseob bridal style to his room while Kikwang just follow behind him.

.

.

“I need a cool shower!” I said to myself but before I can step into the bathroom, Junhyung hold my wrist and drag me to our share room. Why is he being like this?

“Junnie, stop it! You’re hurting me…” I said to Junhyung and he’s loosening his grip. He look at me confuse. Why is he being like this? He scares me.

“Are you falling to Cha Rin?” He asked me. Hehhhh? He thought that I’m falling to Cha Rin? Why? Hahh! Maybe he likes Cha Rin, that’s why he always acted cold whenever Cha Rin is around me. Haha! Maybe he’s jealous with me because I’m close with her.

Hahaha! Pabo Junhyung!

“Pabo, relax. You like her don’t you? Haha! No worries, man! I don’t like her! She’s just a friend… Haha!” I said to him while my hand tapped his shoulder. Before he can say anything, I left him behind and walk to the bathroom to continue my previous activity which is taking a bath. I can’t wait to put my body to the bed!

.

.

I close my eyes as I lie down to my share bed with Junhyung. He’s still in the bathroom, showering I guess. Whatever! I’m too tired to thinking about someone else! After a minute, I can feel a weight on my bed sign that Junhyung already lying down next to me.

But then, I feel his palm on my cheek, lovely. Why he touch my face? What is he trying to do? I’m stiff and waiting for his next move. Then I feel something soft on my left cheek! Did he just kiss my cheek?!! WHY??

“You’re the one who PABO here, Seunggie…” He whispers to me softly. Me? Pabo? What the hell is he talking about?! I'm trying to act like I’m sleeping right now. I need to know why he doing this to me.

“To bad, I’m only having a gut to tell you the truth when you’re sleeping…” He continues whispering to my ear. Tell me the truth?? Truth what?? I didn’t move an inch, waiting for his next sentence. Then I feel something soft on my right cheek. Another kiss??

“I love you, Seunggie… I love you since my eyes on you for the first time... That’s the reason why I’m protecting you which is I know you'll never noticed it, and also that’s the reason why I want to be her friend…  Because I saw how she looks at you, and I know that eyes, she's falling to you... Tell me, Seunggie... What should I do? I can’t just let you falling to her, Seunggie… I don't want to lose you...” He whispers again.

OMO! Junhyung is freaking loves me?? He never told me that before and WHAT!! Did he just say that 'she likes me'?? Who is 'she'?? Is 'she' Cha Rin?? Haihhh so confusing!!

Then I feel something soft on my lips! OMO! Did he just kiss me on my lips?!! It’s freaking my first kiss!! Junhyung take my first kiss!! Then he lightly my lips using his thumb. Maybe he didn't want me to wake up.

“Maybe I'm being selfish here but Seunggie, please don’t fall for her…” He said as his lips touch lightly to my forehead. Hurmm... What should I do?? I know I like Junhyung more than anyone else in BEAST but I'm not sure if this feeling is just a friendship or more. I've never been in love so I don't know anything!

.

.

 

I’m slowly open my eyes and he looks shock at my sudden awake. He turn around from me, trying to get up from the bed but before he can do anything, I catch his waist with both of my hand, hugging him from behind. I don’t know why I do that but I can’t just let him go without any explanations.

“I heard you…” I said to him. He trying to release himself from my grip but I’m tighten my grip more and receive a soft moan from his lips.

“No, don’t go. Stay.” I whispers to his ear. Then he place his hand on mine which is still around his waist.

“I’m sorry. I thought you’re sleeping…” He said to me with his soft voice.

“So you will never confess to me when I’m awake? Junnie, tell me who is she? I really don’t understand anything here…” I asked him and I put my chin on his shoulder.

“She is..... Cha Rin... Yesterday, she told me that she’s falling in love with you ever since you help her… She even asked for my opinion how to confess to you…” He said to me while his fingers playing with mine.

“And you?” I asked him. If only he understand what I mean. Yes, I need to know his feeling to me. I need to hear again his confession. 

"Of corse I'm not helping her!! And I'll never help her to get you!!" He shouted at me but then he close his mouth using his palm. I'm chuckle at his out burst.

"Not that, pabo! I mean your confessing..." I'm whispers to him.

I can hear he take a deep breath. “I love you, with all my heart… And I’m scares to lose you…” He whispers to me. He really mean it, he really love me. I don’t know why my heart beating so fast right now.

“Well, if I need to choose, I’ll choose you, Junnie… Not that I love you, but I’m more comfortable with you… You know I’ve never been in love before, so I really don’t know what love is. Cha Rin, she’s just my friend who has a lot in common…” I said to him. I don’t know why I need explaining everything to him. I don't understand myself anymore.

Then he release himself from my grip and he turn to face me. He smiles to me and he holds both of my hand.

“So please let me show you what is love, Seunggie…” He said to me while his eyes never leave mine. My heart is already pumping like crazy. He looks so innocent right now. Maybe he tells the truth. I’m still confused with all this, but then I’m slowly nodding at him.

I really don’t know why I’m agreeing with him but there’s tiny in my heart saying that I can try this out. I really can trust him since he never left me whenever I’m in trouble or even when I’m happy. I know he can protect me.

“That’s mean, you are mine now. Try to feel my love and open up your heart for me, okay? I'm promise I’ll show you my love…” He said to me while his hand on my cheek, it lovely.

“I believe I can feel the same soon, Junnie… Just fill me my heart with your love, and I’ll return the same to you…” As he heard my words, he hugs me tightly and he kissing my forehead. I giggles as I feel his heart beating crazily pumping on mine.

.

.

 

The next day, Cha Rin confessed her love to me. After I explained everything to her, she’s agreed with my action, which is to try out with Junhyung. She said she will do the same if she’s in my shoes. We're still remain as a good friend. 

Now, I’m happily live together with my best friend, ops… I mean, MY BOYFRIEND! Hehe.

 

 

Author note: Wohh my first JunSeung One-Shot story is done!! Hehe^^ I know this a little bit cliche but, I'm just wanna try this out. Hope you enjoy it :) And if I get a good respond, I'll continue to make another one-shot.. I'll squeeze my brain and give you the awesome plot.. Hehe^^ So tell me what's on your mind about this cliche story....

I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH =.=