The post-it lovers

The post-it lovers

 

"Did I ever tell you how I met your appa taeminnie."Onew said to his son who laid in his bed.

"No." Taemin said

"Well..." onew cleared his throat.

"It all started in school..."

 

 

"Oh crap!" Onew said out loud as he rushed through the halls. He was late for his first period english AGAIN. It's not like he purposely came late to his class It was the simple fact that he couldn't seem to bring himself to leave the comfort of his bed.

No matter how many alarms he set Onew still woke up late and had to rush to class. He almost forgot his glasses today he was in such a rush but gladly he didn't

Onew skid down the hall almost sliding past his classroom and threw himself through the classroom doors just as the late bell rang.

It wasnt enough for him to burst into the classroom, no.

Gravity decided to screw with his life once again.

He tumbled over falling on the floor his books and papers flinging everywhere and his glasses skidded across the floor as he hit the ground.

The class roared with laughter, while onews face turned crimson red from embarrassment as he began scrambling for his glasses and papers.

"Im so glad you could make it mr.lee" said ms.jung

Onew stood up and bowed as he practically ran to his desk in the back.

When you look at onew there are two things you'd say.

Hes nice

or

hes an absolute catastrophe waiting to happen.

Onew was the average nerd. He got good grades he was always nice. He was clumsy and shy But for some reason being this way makes you a target

A target for hurtful comments, laughter and bullying

Onew glanced out the window and in his breath.

"He" was here today

"He" as in his forever crush, as in the most totally hot, nice, out of his league dream boy named kim jonghyun.

The kim jonghyun with the beautiful brown hair and warm brown eyes that lit up when he smile.

The one with the absolute hot body and strong jaw that made him look strong even if he was a little short.

Why does onew like him you ask.

Well its simple kim jonghyun to onew is in everyway perfect.

From his outstanding personality, to his wonderful voice.

Every one knew of kim jonghyun the guy with the handsome charm and the absolutely breathtaking singing ability he had.

He was pretty famous.

Pretty much way out of onews league

so he was content with watching and loving kim jonghyun from a far.

Every night For the past three months before onew went to bed after observing (he will never admit to stalking) jonghyun for a while, he'd create a lunch box with jonghyuns favorite foods in it.

Onew knew jonghyun had a habit of skipping lunch to sneak into the music room so before jonghyun got there onew would place the lunch box where jonghyun sat and leave a cute sticky note on it with words of encouragements on it or cute bunny drawings that said funny things on them. ( he already knows hes incredibly cheesy but he cannot help it.)

So thats what he did every day every month and it made him bubbly inside when he'd come into the music room to find all the food in the box gone and his note gone replaced with one that said thank you And he kept all the post its even if it sounded weird.

He was just happy his crush was happy and that meant the world to him.

So once again onew headed to the music room. Opening the door to be greeted with emptiness and placed the box at jonghyuns favorite spot near the window. he turned to leave only to realise.

To his great and utter horror.

He wasnt actually alone in the room.

No thats not the worse part of it.

No the worse part was Who saw him.

The kim jonghyun was standing in front of the door way

We stood in silence looking at each other

Jonghyun didnt say anything and onew knew anything he said wouldn't come out right so we stood looking at one another in shock.

onew really wanted to cry.

He was content with loving from afar.

Without the fear of disgust or rejection and it was being taken away from him right before his eyes.

Onew looked down to the ground embarrassed waiting for the hurtful words. He heard foot steps and was pretty sure jonghyun was going to punch him. But instead he felt a finger poke softly at his cheek.

"Onew look at me." Jonghyun said making onew look up quickly. Onew doesnt recall ever telling jonghyun his name.

"im really tired of waiting for you to confess. Its been three months and you come here everyday and I think... todays the day he will confess. So I waited." Jonghyun said softly yet exasperatedly.

Onew looked at him shocked his face turning red at realization. Jonghyun knew he had been coming here the whole time.

"I- um..well...." onew started but kept stumbling over his words and thoughts.

"But im tired now onew, so you big pabo will you just go out with me already. " jonghyun said getting closer.

"B-bu-"

onew never really remembered what he was going to say and honestly he probably didnt even care

jonghyun probably didnt either since he had smashed his soft lips against onews to shut him up.

It was the best first kiss ever and he'd always remember that.

"Umma your a wimp." Taemin said

"Yah im your umma how can you call me wimp." Onew said embarrassed.

"Your umma was a total wimp." Jonghyun said entering the room Onew glared at jonghyun.

"But it's cute. " jonghyun said smiling at onew.

They exited the room and began to go to there room when onew stopped him.

"Were do you think your going." Onew said

"im going to get into bed and cuddle with my incredibly soft husband. " jonghyun said raising an eyebrow.

" ha you wish your sleeping on that couch tonight." Onew said smilingly evily before closing the bedroom door.

"But baby im sorry. Wait, I love you please." Jonghyun said knocking on the door.

After a moment he gave up.

"I guess im sleeping with taemin tonight" he said with a huff.

Just as he was about to walk to taemins room he heard a door lock.

"Sorry appa. Umma said he'd ground me for the rest of my life if I let you in." Taemin said through the door

"yah!! I could ground you too." Jonghyun said

"Umma is scarier then you." Taemin said bluntly.

Jonghyun growled and stalked his way to the couch grumbling. He laid on the couch and in a few minutes he began smiling to himself cause he knew onew would feel guilty in the morning and kiss him on the forehead think he was in deep sleep.

Jonghyun would pretend to still be asleep while onew cooked him the best breakfast and made him the best coffee ever and left it out for him with a sticky note saying how much he loved him and a cute bunny would be drawn on it saying sorry, Before he left to take taemin to school.

Jonghyun knew onew would have him smiling from ear to ear all day with a bubbly feeling in his chest and skip in his step because onew stilled loved him the way he did all these years ago and he was still showing him that everyday. 

He also knew onew would find a post-it in his bag in between his notebooks for work.

Jonghyun knew onew would smile that mega watt smile and and feel the same way jonghyun does.

jonghyun knew onew would know jonghyun loved the same way he used too

 

 

Author-nim:

I hope you like. If you can please comment and tell me what you think