Official First Date Part 2

My Perfect Life...Not!

Soo Young's POV

"It'll be a while till we get there so you can just sleep for now." Byunghun oppa told be the second he started the engine.

I just nodded and didn't say anything.

I rested my head in the seatbelt strap and slowly closed my eyes which was drifting off to fantasy land.

 

Byunghun's POV

It wasn't a few minutes till I felt Soo Young groan. 

I looked at her and she finally woke up. I really didn't want her to wake up. We wear almost to the place and I didn't want her to see it.

So I got her head and gently placed it on my shoulder. 

"Shhhh.... it's not time yet. rest a little more." I said to her as I cruised down the freeway.

 

*time skip*

Soo Young's POV

I woke up to find my self in a blindfold. I tried to take it off but a hand held mine down.

"Don't take it off I want it to be a surprise when we get there." He said.

"Wait for me I'll help you get out of the car." Oppa added.

I stayed silent until I heard the car door open.

I heard oppa say "kaja." I slowly held out my hand to prevent myself from getting hit. I was careless enough to not even think that the level of my arms weren't the same length as my head, so I did end up hitting my head while stepping out of the car.

"Owwie!" I cried until a hand held mine and tugged me to a soft area.

"Pabo I told you to stay still until I came to get you." Byunghun oppa said.

He caressed the spot that got hit gently and kissed it. He hugged me and I could picture him smiling.

"Mian I was careless." I apologized.

" It's okay. Kwenchana?" 

"De..."

"Arasso. Let's go don't worry this time I'll guide you."

I grinned and nodded my head rapidly. He chuckled and I heard the car door close.

We were walking with only one thing in my head.

*Where the heck is he taking me.* 

The place smelled like salt. As we got closer, I flinched a little when I heard the sound of thunder-like- thingi. 

I guess oppa felt it and pulled me by the shoulder closer to him.

"Where are we going." I whined.

"Somewhere... don't worry we're almost there." he replied softly.

Then he came to a stop. I felt him leave my shoulders and started to lift my right leg and take off my shoes.

"Yah! Oppa what are you doing?!?!"

"Taking your shoes off duh.."

I admit. I wasn't in the mood for arguing. So I just went with the flow.

After taking my shoes off, he held my hand and we started to walk again.

This time I didn't feel the hard and cold cement below my feet. 

I felt something soft and grainy. Every step I take it would mush between my toes. It felt good.

Now it all made sense.

*No Way he didn't take me to the.......*

Suddenly my blindfold was off my eyes interrupting my thoughts and I could finally see again.

 I squinted as light pierced through my adjusting eyes and I saw it.

I was mesmerized of what was right in front of me. 

My oppa took me to the beach. 

I felt a sweet smile forming on my face and hugged him.

"Komawa oppa..." I began.

"nomu nomu nomu yeopo!" I finished. 

I couldn't say anything else. I was speechless.

So was byunghun oppa. He just looked at me with his wonderful eye smile and dragged me near the water.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE NOW..... ohh and sorry for my mistakes!!!

This will be the last part for their date kay! Sorry if I disappointed you :( 

Anyways! I'm still going to write my fanfic about boyfriend sooooo

STAY TUNED!!!!!!! FOR MORE!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!