01: An Unexpected Meeting

My Shining Star

My Shining Star

01: An Unexpected Meeting


Welcome to Jeju Island.

      Bambam looked around the airport. None of his family members was seen, Bambam had just returned from Seoul Boy's School's Transferred Student's Orientation Camp in Seoul. His family decides to have a holiday in Jeju before having Bambam really going to his transferred school since school vacation have not yet finished. It is not his first time here, it had already probably about the second time he came here. Therefore, Bambam would have a leisure and exciting time in Jeju before he starts schooling soon. Bambam decided to go to the Hotel that his family are right now immediately and search for them. 

     Up to Bambam's surprise, his family were having fun at the beach right in front of the hotel. “Oh! My Bammie is back! How have you been? Did you had fun?” Bank exclaimed from far while relaxing at the chairs provided while drinking a glass of cold refreshment. Bambam was having a hard time trying to carry up his luggages up the stairs when someone from nowhere helped him. That person is a male guy who had a blonde hair, he had a amazing fashion sense, a white tank hoodie and black skinny jeans that has a torn patch on the knees. Bambam just chased after him, when the guy was about to put down the luggage, Bambam grab on the handle. He had touched the guy's hand and worse is, they had match their eyes at the same. Bambam was flushed as well as the guy. They let go of their hands off the luggage at the same time. 

       “Thank you.” muttered Bambam”

      “No problem, I did saw you had some hard time to carry your luggage up the stairs so.. It was quite heavy though..” The guy laughed.

        “Wait, I have seen you somewhere.. Are you perhaps the newest student.. the transferred student from Thailand? who is going to join Seoul Boys School soon?” asked the guy while squinting his eyes on Bambam.

      “Yes I am.. Do you know me?” asked Bambam.

       “Uhm.. I am Mark Tuan Yi En, the school president that had helped you that day when you lost your way to the school hall..”

      “ Ah! Yes, I remember that but you looked so different with blonde hair. The last time was like you had brown hair?” Bambam exclaimed.

        “Just wanted to have a makeover before school opens back!” Mark replied back in a bright tone. 

         Bambam smiled to Mark as he excused himself. Bambam took his leave and Mark too. They went separate ways. Baby who was gaping at Mark did not stop until Mark was seen disappeared from the place and then she turned to her brother and asked, “You know him?” Bambam sighed, “Who is he? what's his name? Tell me! Tell me!”

            “Mark Tuan Yi En..” 

             “Wait! He is Seoul Boys School's best Martial Arts Tricking Performer! How lucky you are! Being in the same school as him, meeting him in real life, real close some more.. Bambam I am jealous of you.”

               “Ohh! How lucky I am!” Bambam answered sarcastically while rolling his eyes. Baby scoffed and went away from him. Bambam smirked all by himself till he reached to his hotel room. “Martial Arts really? Oh come on! I have better more skills than him! B-boying! Baby..baby..” Once, he reached right in front of his hotel room, he was shocked to see Ten in front of his room. Ten is his buddy for his new transferred school, surprisingly, Bambam's family knows Ten's family and somehow it turned out unexpectedly. “How did you know I'll be here?” Ten just smiled. Ten took Bambam's luggage and put it in the room and dragged Bambam down to the beach. They ran along the seashore and splash each other with water. 

              Meanwhile they were having so much fun, they did not even notice someone was staring at them from far or should it be stated as someone is looking at Bambam only. “Tsk. Got your match ah bro?” Jackson teased his friend, Mark gave him a annoyed look.  “What did you just said?”  “Well, you were like looking at that guy since earlier so—” “—No I did not, okay.” Jackson just laughed it away and then gave him a smirk but Mark gave him a straight face and left Jackson all alone with Joey, playing volleyball. Jackson shouted that he was just joking but Mark just ignored him. Mark walked along the seashore with his hands in his hoodie's pockets. He was kicking the water when he saw something sparkling covered below the sand, he bend down and took the necklace and looked at it. It was a gold necklace with a shining star. Mark smiled and remembered that Bambam earlier actually played with Ten around here so maybe Bambam had might dropped his necklace because Mark did saw that necklace when he met Bambam earlier. Probably it belongs to Bambam.  

         At around 7:30pm, Bambam woke up from his short nap because of Baby who had shook him up to wake up for dinner. He went to the bathroom and washed his face when he realised that his lucky necklace was gone from his neck. Bambam took some casual clothes and went down immediately, He walked past the crowds of people, the restaurant and ran out of the building. He ran down the stairs down to the seashore. Bambam panicked, he searched all over the place. Some people who were there were whispering and giving strange looks to him. Bambam sighed. He was about to search again when someone stopped him by having his foot in front of him. That person had a beautiful black nike sneakers, That person is Mark. Mark squated down in front of Bambam and took out the necklace. “Are you finding for this?” asked Mark to Bambam with a bright smile. Bambam widened his eyes,“Yes. Thank you.”  Mark gave him a smile again. Bambam felt like the world suddenly stopped, he felt weird, he felt like he was captivated to Mark. Mark waved his hand in front of Bambam's face as Bambam shook his head and smiled plus avoided his eye contact from Mark. He was embarassed. Bambam turned around when he suddenly heard someone called his name. It was Ten. Ten approached Bambam, he was shocked to see Bambam with Mark. “You know him?” “Remember the senior that I told you that had helped me when I was lost that day? He is the one.” Ten just nodded and bowed at Mark before dragging Bambam into the hotel back for dinner. Mark waved goodbye to the both of them and stood outside while hugging himself because of the cold air.

To be continued..


             

              Note! Words in italics (Blue) are in Thailand language. I added SMROOKIES Ten as Bambam's buddy! :) At last I finished the first chapter! 2nd chapter coming soon! :) Actually I got inspired by the drama called Heartstrings acted by actress Park Shin Hye and CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa! I hope you love it! Subscribe and gave lots of pretty pretty comments! 

xoxo

-iraexoticfoever